Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RenukaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am 23 years old. Meri 2 saal ki ek baby h and 2nd pregnancy hai 8 month ki. And meri peit me bht saare stretch marks pehle ke the. Aur bhi aa gye h.kya precaution lu. please help me.
my periods this time are very problematic it was actually due but not coming fully I m facing this problem since last three days some time some blood comes in my urine also it is blood clot type and then for next 10 hrs nothing and then again the same problem I am 28 post delivery lady with 8 months old baby. I m feeling very irritated. Please help what to do.
I have a 3 years old daughter and am worried about my post baby tummy. I did not have a normal delivery. How can I reduce my tummy n also have a loose skin.
Yesterday I had done sex with my bf without any precautions but during sex bleeding was started. Is this will be the chances of coming period or something else? Also tell me that weather their will be any chance of pregnancy or not and if yes may I take I pill to avoid pregnancy. Please suggest me.
I am facing weakness issue and my periods are missed. I want to know that am I pregnant still co I havr checked twice and it was negative. My period date was yesterday that is 12 but I checked my pregnancy test before. please help me with this issue.
I am 26 yr female. I had last protected sex on 6 may. and my periods date is 14 may. Last month date was 14 april. When should I have pregnancy test?
I am 23 year old girl and have been diagnosed with hyper thyroid. My blood test says that the t3 is 800, t4 is 30, and tsh is 0.07 in my body. Where in I also opted for a sonography to get clear idea of the glands. Which was done with l 12-5 mhz. Transducer and it says that both the lobes of thyroid are enlarged in size and shows patchy decrease echo pattern with marked increased color flow. There is no focal solid or cystic mass seen, and no evidence of calcification. The right lobe measures 6.0 x 2.4 cms. The left lobe measures 5.5 x 1.9 cms. There are no symptoms of weight loss or gain until now, it is pretty much constant, my menstrual cycle is smooth too and the blood pressure seems to be fine too. I have been consuming abbott neo-mercezole 10 since past 1 month. Please advice will it be a life long treatment or will it be cured in few months. And will I face any issues with conceiving or so. What precautions do I need to follow. Kindly advice.
Mere period 10 din miss ho gaye hai air main Ghar per pregnancy test ki Jo negative aka rahi hai main kya karu ?
I had done sex on 12 April n last period date is 30 March so just worried dat I shld nt get pregnant bcoz I am nt yet ready for it n already hv one child before I do not knw bt I am going to washroom many tyms n frm stomach some kind of noise. Past 3 weeks I am having heated thinks like papaya n coffee alot bt I de ipill also within 72 hours ha bt nly it was I had in evening.
While many of us wish we could stay under the shower all day in the summers, winters and lazy Sundays find many of us making excuses to skip a shower. However, having a shower not only keeps you clean, it also plays an important part in keeping you healthy and fit. According to Ayurveda, a morning shower is an essential part of the daily routine and is considered as a therapeutic activity. Here are a few reasons you should never skip a morning shower.
- It calms your muscles: A shower reduces tension in your muscles and can help relax sore muscles. It also helps increase flexibility and muscle elasticity. If you’ve slept awkwardly and woken up with a stiff neck, a shower can help ease the stress and make you more comfortable. Thus, a simple shower could save you a trip to the physiotherapist.
- Showers boost circulation: Showering with warm water increases blood circulation and ensures that even cells in your extremities receive nutrition. Increased blood circulation also reduces pressure on your heart and protects you against a number of cardio vascular ailments.
- It boosts the immune system: The core function of taking a shower is to clean the body. This reduces the number of bacteria and fungal cells that can infect you. A cold shower also stimulates the vascular and lymph system and promotes the production of white blood cells that fight infections. Showering also helps eliminate toxins that are released along with sweat.
- Elevates the mood: If you’re feeling blue, a shower may be what you need. Having a cold water shower activates the nervous system and increases the amounts of chemicals such as beta endorphins and noradrenaline in the blood. These chemicals help fight depression and elevate the mood. Additionally, a cold water shower also sends electrical impulses that have an anti-depressive effect from the brain.
- Improves lung functionality: When you put your head under water, you are forced to breathe differently. Showering makes you take a deep breath and hold it in for a few seconds before exhaling. This action opens up your lungs and increases your oxygen intake.
- It makes you more sociable: It’s simple; when you bathe, you smell good. This makes people want to be around you and boosts your confidence. You’re also less worried about your hair looking oily or your shoulders being dusted with dandruff when you’ve taken a shower and hence can focus your attention on conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
She had sex with her bf on 3rd october without protection as she was in her safe periods. Her periods should be on 7th october. But its 25th October, she still have not got her periods. She have checked it twice with prega-news and the result is negative. Can she be pregnant. Though results are negative twice and if no. Then why her periods is delayed?
I am going to get into a full time relationship and want to know whether contraceptive pills are 100% safe option for safe sex. My cousin got pregnant in spite of using condom and hence I don't have much faith in that. Also, as a first time user I want to know the low hormone contraceptive pills details and the doses.
Hello Dr. I'm 28 years old married since 5 years. Had a misc in the first year and conceived this month and again had a miscarriage. Please help or suggest.
I am 23 years old I got married in 2012 till last year I was not facing the problem of irregular periods but from last 6 months m facing dis problem I ve consulted d gynecologist. By using d medicine my period was regular but d thing was I need 2 consult her every month. But I need d permanent solution for my prob. I am not having kids.
I have severe hair fall due to which I have developed a bald patch in front Have used minoxidil also for certain period of time and other home remedies It stops falling for certain period then again starts Can you suggest me anything for this.
I had sex with my husband yesterday using a condom. Not sure whether I would get pregnant or not and I don't want to become now. Suggestions please.
With an upsurge in the number of women suffering from dysfunctional reproductive systems and a myriad of gynecological problems, resulting in irregular periods, infertility and several other complications, it is of paramount importance to keep a record of the dates and duration of your monthly cycles. This is not only useful for future reference when you visit a gynecologist, but it also helps you to understand if there are delays in period or excess of bleeding in any particular month.
Why is tracking your menstrual cycles important?
Keeping a track of the menstrual cycles is a mandatory exercise for women who are thinking about pregnancy or those trying to avoid it. It is advisable to abstain from intercourse for a few days before and after the period, which is the prime time for ovulation. Keeping track of your periods gives you a clear indicator of whether you have become pregnant because delay in the menstrual onset implies pregnancy. The reverse is also true; if you are trying to get pregnant, conception is usually fruitful on these days of maximum ovulation, which you can easily calculate based on your well maintained menstrual record.
How should you go about keeping track of your menstruation?
While it not possible to note down every possible aspect of the menstruation in a notebook, the easiest way of maintaining a planner is to mark the first day of each period on the calendar. The difference between two consecutive periods will give you your cycle lengths.
In addition you can choose to make a note of how heavy the bleeding is, or if there are changes in mood and appetite on those days. You will then be well prepared for your next visit to the gynecologist.