Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renuka
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RenukaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 Year, recently I got marry but in started my periods, periods are irregular. But in few days I checked from the gynac for this problem. But he said you have a PCOS and they told they does not cure properly. Actually I ask for you PCOS is cure or not and I have child but in future problems are getting or not.
I had been to gynecologist for having scanty periods... I had my periods on 4th dec,as my regular menstral cycle but flow was less.i had sexual intercourse wid my partner. Doc said to take a pelvic scan and in report it came that my endometri is thicker i.e 15mm. And i had gone for pregnancy test on 8th dec,the result was negative. Doc suggested me to take duphastron for 10 Days. So my query is that why we hav to take that tablet and will it helps in having pregnancy?
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"
My wife is in last month of pregnancy But by mistake we had sex from back side. And now she is bleeding from their. Please suggest what we can take to prevent from this?
Hi, my name is Dr Meeta Sharma and I am a Psychologist, hypnotherapist and a holistic healing. Today I am going to speak to you about Energy Psychology and Energy Medicines. I have expertise in these two areas.
Energy Psychology and Energy Medicines are basically two believes that are western and eastern combined. Combining western practices of medicines and eastern philosophy and practice.
It is relatable by understanding the power of sub conscious mind and the unconscious mind. Combining those belives with the Indian tradition believes of CHakras, Energy centres and the Aura.
What I practice with the session or what I do with the patient is that I work from the inside out. I help the patient understand that the mind, the body, the soul spirit and the heart, all need healing. IN my sessions, I combine the inner work with the outer work.
If you would like to book a session like this, you are welcome to visit my clinic through Lybrate.