Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka A. DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I have normally good health but not my expectational body. And am very thinking to take any supplement. Please suggest my any good supplement n not giving any harmful effects after quite that supplement.
I'm 23 years old have hairfall problem last two years. I tries different shampoos n oils but does not get any result and my hair growth process is very slow. My hair grow up at a stag. What should I do? What should I do for healthy hair?
Hi, Last few months I have been suffering from dry mouth, lips and throat once I walk up from sleep. Also uper part of nose is blocked and feel less breath when eat, drink or talk. Snoring problem is also there. Please suggest a remedy.
Sir iam ram I have heavy hair fall I have used many products but it is not reduced How can I reduce my hair fall.
I am having hair loss problem from so many days I have consult the doctor its not clear so please suggest complete solution.
I am a road cyclist. I have boils below my pains between the thigh.(It is a position where cyclist sit on saddle) what medicines would I take to heal faster. And never it occur again.
Choking occurs in food path often (Not at the time of eating). Maximum it happens while she is on bed rest, before going to sleep. It is not resolved even if she takes water at that time. It cures automatically after sometime. Can you please let me know what kind of issue is this? Suggest me options to prevent or get cured fully.
I had last period on 19 Aug. I am frst time pregnant. My first ultrasound is scheduled on 1 Nov. Can I have it on 29 Oct?
Which medicine or oil is to use after using derma roller on hair/head to grow more hair. And what is to use on face/skin to make skin healthy?
Dear Doctor, I am a 29 year old male, I am very much emotional and introvert in nature, I am always worried of anything, Always scare to meet peoples and scare to be in group, I was in love with someone and she left me I am unable to cope up, sometime I think for revenge and some time I think that I will leave her too, she has returned saying that I will be just as friend and never be in a relation, and she is now in a relation with someone else this is told to me by a third person, I do not know what to do? I just want that to hell all the things and I want to be free from all sorrows and sadness, but unable to stop thinking about her, and I cry several time, I am helpless and hopeless and thinks to kill myself, 3 what should I do, Please tell me, please save me,
Body is paining a lot, Back pain and thighs pain. I do gym but because of work pressure I did not since 8 days. Energy is too low.
I am having teeth colour yellow which looks very embarrassing what should I do to make my teeth white.
Sir/Madam from yesterday I had teeth paining so much I can't control it. From this I can't eat food also. From this head ear pain also there please give suggestion for it.
I am suffering from stomach and duodenum erosions. It was found after doing endoscopy. Rut is negative. What medicine would be best to remove ?
I am 37 years old girl. Now getting married. My face skin is very dull with lot f pigmentation. How I get glowing skin.
Moles are a common form of growth or formation on your skin that appear often in the form of small, black spots. They can develop anywhere on the body. They usually occur during adolescence or childhood and with the passage of time, they may change colour. Moles are a type of skin growth, which usually do not go away with time.
On the other hand, freckles are often described as round, flat, dark colour spots which vary in size from about 2mm to 4mm. They may result from pigment precipitation in one particular area as the skin that surrounds the dark spot is comparatively lighter in shade. Being sensitive to the sun’s ultra violet rays, freckles become more noticeable during or after sunlight exposure. Although freckles are usually found in areas which are not covered from the sun’s exposure, they could also occur anywhere on your body.
What causes them?
Moles are caused due to certain skin cells, known as melanocytes, grow in a very close group instead of being evenly and normally spread across the skin. Moles that occur during birth are called congenital nevi and their chances of occurring are around 1 in a 100. These moles are more prone to develop into skin cancer (melanoma) in later stages of life.
Freckles on the other hand are
- Genetically transferred, so the chance of you becoming affected are higher, if any of your parents have it.
- If there’s a prolonged exposure to the sunrays, then freckles may appear on your skin and they become even more prominent on a fair skin. Since the presence of melanin is less in people with fair skin the sunlight exposure causes these dark spots to surface easily
- Hormonal imbalances could be yet another reason for freckles to appear as estrogen could be over-stimulate cells that produce pigment and thus become more prominent in the presence of sunlight.
- Rare disorders like Xeroderma Pigmentosum (a condition leading to extreme light sensitivity and also skin cancer in certain cases) can make your skin more sensitive to the UV rays, thus resulting in freckles.
Treatment of moles and freckles
- Laser Treatment: There are different types of lasers which are absolutely safe and can help reduce or lighten these dark spots effectively.
- Cryosurgery: The physician would use a light freeze in conjunction with liquid nitrogen to reduce the spots of freckles. However, not every spot responds to this kind of treatment.
- Retinoids: Mostly used with a combination of other bleaching creams, retinoids help reduce freckles when used continuously for a couple of months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.