Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu RelwaniYour feedback matters!
Actually i'm not virgin and i'm getting married after 2 year I have done sex 9 times in every month for about a year and now I do not do anything for year as I am getting married after 2 year so will my husband come to know that I am not virgin I have listen that virgin girls also do not have hymen in many cases so not does my husband get to know that I have done sex before tell me clearly as I am doing anything for 2 years till my marriage.
HI DR . I have irreguler periods sometimes and i want to know on 18 jan 2015 i was having my first day of period it continue till 22 jan 2015 . And on 29 jan we have intercourse without protection but on 30 jan 2015 and i took (i-pill) .And again on 3 feb 2015 we have intercourse with protection and during intercourse condom not broke and not slip off .Are there chances of getting pregnancy .And my period due is on 18 feb. But on 12 feb i got my periods very normal .Do i need to get pregnancy test or any tvs means TRANSVAGINAL ULTRASOUND after my period is it necessary to do it this tests plz help me for this
My friend: my breasts are little bit swollen, the difference between now and before is very minute. I had sex with my boyfriend on 31st December & 1st January. After that my menstrual cycle started on 14-16. That too went normal. Before the cycle I visited a physician for my 3 issues. First, feeling of nausea/ vomiting in the morning after waking up (this issue was continuing from last 3-4 months). Second, upset stomach which means I had difficulty in passing stools. Sometimes I used to force myself for passing the stool and all this while I had a very heavy stomach. Third, going to pee very frequently. This also was continuing from last 3-4 months. Now, I've been taking medicines for almost 10 days after which I've felt a sigh of relief but not about the feeling of nausea or vomiting after waking up in the morning. Also, there is burning sensation in the stomach which sometimes increases at times. Five tests were also done, none of them indicated any serious issue. Today when I was making out with my friend we noticed that my breasts are leaking with milk. We checked it was pale & off-white colored fluid which looked like milk to us. I certainly didn't miss my periods. Now at this point in time what I'm afraid of is pregnancy. Am I pregnant? How to be triple sure of it? What can be other signs of being pregnant by which I can be sure at home that I'm pregnant? Tests which were done earlier before around 10 days didn't indicate anything about pregnancy. Tests included blood test and urine test.
My partner want to get pregnant. When we have to get intercourse after period. Kindly give the answer.
I get white discharge and my periods are also late. I feel like periods are coming bt it is always white discharge is it normal pls help.
Good morning. I am 24 years old female. I have a baby of 18 months. Just after the delivery I have very serious problem of hair loss and health loss. And I don't get menses till 14 months of delivery. After that I am suffering from menorrhagia. I thought all my problems are interconnected. please make me clear about my problems and prescribe me some medicine for weight gain, hairs and my menses also.
STDs can have adverse effects on the human body, if left untreated. The challenge with these diseases is they can be silent and present with absolutely no symptoms for a long time. The disease, however, does its damage on the body with even infertility and death being extreme results.
Homeopathy as with all other diseases treats not just the symptoms of the disease but treats the root cause of the problem as a whole. After a long chat, the homeopath will identify the whole set of symptoms and then provide treatment. The following are some common STDs and their homeopathic treatment options.
- Genital warts: There are more than 40 types of viruses that can cause genital warts which can be vary in size, shape, and appear within weeks to months of exposure to the virus. A tincture or paste made of bloodroot or comfrey can be used to treat most genital warts. They can be quiet for weeks to months sometimes and therefore it is very important to get treated if there is a suspicion.
- Genital herpes: Caused by both type 1 and 2 herpes viruses, they also affect other parts of the body including oral cavity and throat. The type 2 is almost always limited to the genital area. This can be transmitted through oral or genital route and in most cases the first lesions appear about a couple of weeks after exposure. It is very important to clean the bathroom and shower area if it has been shared with someone who could be infected. These can be very painful, and though there is no cure, some topical treatment in the form of paste of licorice root and rice can be helpful. Peppermint tea also helps soothe the pain in the genital area. Bicarbonate of soda can be used on a cotton ball to clean the area and prevent itching. Cotton balls soaked in milk are also useful for topical relief. Using ice packs or cold used tea bags also provide topical pain relief. In herpes, it is essential not just to treat the person but also the partner(s) who could be involved.
- Chlamydia: Another silent disease which can affect the internal organs leading to serious issues like pelvic inflammatory disease and infertility without showing any symptoms. About 50% of the females and 40% of the males do not show any symptoms and diagnosis is usually delayed, prompted by other symptoms. Coptis and Scute are two homeopathy components which are shown to provide relief in chlamydial infections.
Sexually transmitted disease, if suspected, needs to be discussed so that the disease can be managed at an early stage and serious complications can be prevented. It is also important to get your partner tested for the disease as well.
1 am 24 years old female. I got my puberty at the age of 13. Since few years occasionally I am suffering with extremely painful and nauseating periods with blood clots in excess. My period cycle is for 26 days with periods lasting for 5-6 days (regular).
I have white discharge problem. Its is curable. I do not have child. White discharge stop the pregnancy. How long it will take for cure. please help me for that
I have suffer in nose bleeding. It's clear at to take a tablet period only. Just I want immediate relief. So give your valuable suggestion.
Sex ke kitne month baad pregnancy ka pata chalta hai? I had unprotected sex on 25th February and my last date of period was 26th January. I have not taken any pills Maine 5 days period start hone ka medicine v liya par start nahi hua.
I am post pregnant women having 6months kid. I have put on 20kilo weight. Please help me reduce weight ?
Surrogacy is a boon for couples who cannot conceive naturally or give birth to a child. Surrogacy is a process in which a woman's unfertilized eggs are implanted into the uterus of another woman who is called the surrogate mother. The egg is fertilized in the surrogate mother's uterus with the biological father's sperm. The surrogate mother lets the child develop in her womb and gives birth. Although, there are various medical treatments available, but not all of them have a high success rate.
The two primary methods of surrogacy are:
- Traditional surrogacy: In this process, the surrogate mother is artificially inseminated with the sperm, which belongs to the biological father of the baby. The sperm gets implanted into the surrogate mother's uterus and the child develops in her womb.
- Gestational surrogacy: For women who want to have a biological child in spite of being incapable of pregnancy, the gestational surrogacy method is used. During the process, in-vitro fertilization is undertaken and the eggs from the woman who wants to become a biological mother are harvested. The eggs, along with the sperm from the biological father are implanted into the uterus of a surrogate mother, who will carry the embryo and will give birth to the child.
Process involved in surrogacy:
Here are the several processes and procedures, which need to be undertaken, after you have chosen a surrogate mother for carrying your child.
- Medical testing: After a surrogate mother is chosen, the woman goes through several health checkups, medical and psychological tests to ensure that she gives birth to a healthy child.
- Legal agreements: There are several legal considerations that have to be addressed for a surrogacy. All the legal requirements regarding the surrogacy should be written down. Some issues include both the surrogate mother and the biological parents. A financial contract must be presented as well, which will reimburse the medical expenses and requirements of the surrogate mother.
- Medical process: The medical processes required for surrogacy include in-vitro fertilization and the transfer of the eggs, which are done in a clinic under the supervision of a reproductive endocrinologist. The eggs are transferred to the uterus of the surrogate, where fertilization takes place after combining it with the sperms of the biological father.
- Pregnancy and birth: After successful fertilization, the surrogate mother gets pregnant. Proper care and precautions should be taken by her to ensure a successful birth. Finally, the surrogate mother gives birth to a child, who belongs to the biological parents.
This method of having a child has become very popular in the recent times. It is a great blessing for people who cannot conceive due to medical conditions or otherwise. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
I m 43 year old. My monthly cycle has reoccur after a period of 12 months & is coming for second time in 2 months. Wht shd I do?
Infertility is the term usually described to a condition when a “woman” who is unable to conceive even after 6 months of unprotected sex. Its usually a self diagnosable condition which is treated by medical professional. A woman should seek a medical treatment when she is 35 or above by trying more than 6 months of unprotected sex. There are several treatments like “invitro” fertilization that provides good results for the infertile couples.
The main cause may include irregular periods, thyroid problems, diabetes, or hormonal imbalances.
As a dietitian, I would extend my hands and request you all people reading this to join my hands and lets begin to beat infertility through dietary modifications and lifestyle pattern changes.
Here are the foods to be avoided while you are trying to conceive.
Red meat since it possess high ammonia, that would interfere in the implantation of uterus. Its high acidic content, reduces the sperm cell count and lead to infertile condition.
Avoid trans fats in baked foods, processed foods, fried foods, in simple avoid eating out. Have a healthy foods prepared in home with less oils. The consumption may decrease your insulin and so makes you diabetic.
Avoid refined sugars instead take honey, jaggery, for sweetness.
It’s good to avoid non organic chicken that may produce imbalance in your hormones and thus leading to infertility.
Complete avoidance of alcohol
So, its not about the complete avoidance, you can have it occasionally. So be chill that you wont be pushed to that extreme of total abstinence to these foods. But there are some foods that I would prefer you to consume often or even daily. Here is the list
Beans, the vegetable with full of vitamins and minerals, provides you all healthy beneficiaries, as it aids in the digestion, keeps your body toxic free, so that the sperms that enters have a healthy atmosphere for development.
Leafy vegetables the essential food in all healthy diet plan, since it contains folate the vitamin, that is required for improving ovulation.
Pumpkin, specially its seeds, for the iron it provides.
Take complex carbs like whole wheat, brown rice, etc. As it may protect you from getting diabetes.
Olive oil possessing good amount of monounsaturated oil, helps in lowering the inflammation if there is any.
My wife is 23 years old and pregnant now. There is a myth that says if belly line is straight from above belly button till abdomen, then its time to deliver the baby. How far is that true. Please suggest. Thank you.
Me and my boyfriend got intimate when we met last time approx 2 weeks back. We both wore clothes but after sometime we realized my jeans was wet because of him and his shorts were also fully wet. Though vaginal area was not at all wet but do I need to do pregnancy test? Are there any chances of pregnancy?
6 Tricks to activate metabolism in the morning
Boosting your body's metabolism is largely related to burning calories and reducing weight. Try these effective methods esp. if you are overweight, if you are already lean, never over-do anything, be it exercise, eating or drinking.
6 ways that can help you improve your metabolism.
- Workout: Working out can be the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism. Do walking, running and cycling. Sweating will tell you how much you have worked out and if you continue it for few months, the results will be favorable.
- Eat fresh fruits and salads: Don't starve yourself by not eating food properly. Avoid fatty and fried food but have as much fresh fruits and salad as you can. This will not make you put on weight. Keep taking fruits and salads at short intervals because these have an ability to get digested early as compared to fatty food.
- Take plenty of water: For increasing your metabolism, kick start your day with at least 3-4 glasses of water. It will help all your other efforts of reducing weight in sync. It will keep your body hydrated.
- Drink lemon in warm water and green tea: Waking up early can actually boost your metabolism; you can see the results after following this habit. Along with this, metabolism will get a boost if you get up half or one hour early. Leave the habit of taking normal tea, instead start taking green tea, it will not only be healthy but since it's an antioxidant, it will take care of your immune system as well.
- Lift weights: Lifting weights can give you instant results. Within a month of lifting weight you will experience boost in your metabolism. But this must be done under trainer's guidance.
- Eat boiled eggs and never skip breakfast: Having boiled eggs in the morning will fulfill your protein intake. Also, it will keep your stomach full for a longer time. On a way to boosting your metabolism, it's recommended not to skip breakfast at any cost.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'