Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Reni JamesYour feedback matters!
Mai ek 23 sal ka ladke hu mere chehre ka rang sawala (dark) h. M kya kru ki chehre pe glow aye rang bright ho. Suggest me some good cosmetic product. And tell me about make up for boys. Boys ko makeup karne ke step batao aur give example some cosmetic product.
I have been having a lot of spots and pimples on my face I guess due to heat and summers. What should I do?
Hi doctor I'm 28 week pregnant today I'm having vaginal pain at 22 week I have cervix stitch from past 3 week I'm on progesterone injection im taking susten 200, cc74, richer, ultra d3. Then why is vagina pain. Urine culture is normal, vaginal swab is also normal please help me out.
Am 27 year old female. I have a 1.5 years old kid. My periods are due next week but I wanna delay it for an occasion. I have never done this before. Can you pls suggest a tablet without any side effects. Thank you in advance.
I am 35 age single lady, having some personal issue since 6 month, now since 2 month am into depression and I can not able to control my anger for long and I do not what step I will take further am just feel lost and am in pain, so please suggest me, in this case what should I do ?
I am 21 years old. I took contraceptive pill and after a week I bleed for 2 days (not a normal period. So when will my period start? if I miss it does it mean I'm pregnant? I have no symptoms like cramps nausea or vomiting.
I have oily skin And my skin color is dark Not to much black but from all of my family my color is dark How I get fairy lokk Permanent fairy look.
Sir. Mere knee mei bhot dard rehta. H. Or hadkal hoti h. Isme. Or jab tez walk karta hun. Toh dil mei ek chubban c hoti h. Esa kyunh hota hai. Iski kya problem ho sakti h. Btaiye sir. Mere sir mei bhi dard rehta hai. Sir kei baaal bhi safed hogye. Mami color nahin karane deti. Mehandi ki bolti h. Ladkiya mujhse baaat nhi krti. Bolti h pehle baal kaale kara kar aao.
Hello there. I have severe acne on my back, triceps and buttocks. I have done a 7 day raw diet but still dint help. Can you please suggest some ayurveda medicines. I don't want to take English medicine, I was under isotroin but that had a lot of side effects.
Hello doc From past 3,4 months I am getting weakness in my hands sometimes shakky I do not have energy sometimes I get giddiness. I do not know whether its cuz of cervical spondylitis or any other disorder. I have a gerd problem with anxiety for both I take medicines. But getting weakness in my hands making more anxious. Pls suggest Is this a neurological problem or something?
Can gas trouble patients take butter milk or it cause any problem of further increase of gas. And also about sprouted green grams.
I am 19 years old guy I want to gain my weight be cause my weight is come please give some tips to increase the weight.
I suffering for hairfall last a week. When I bath with hot water my hairs are came out from root what I do?
Hello sir, I have a problem from 2 years that was my skin was becoming rough on hands and I am eating that rough skin. Me gone to many doctors they said it's due to fungus and I am using medicine from months it was bit reduced but I has that roughness still when asked my doctor he said it takes several months to get out of it can you please tell me any simple way to come out of it.
Hair transplant is a permanent one time solution for hair loss. Nowadays due to better understanding of anatomy surgeons are doing follicular unit transplantation. There are major two methods for harvesting the hair from donor sites: fut and fue.
There is a continuous discussion in hair transplant surgeons about which method is best for hair transplant for scalp baldness.
My views on this subject are as follows.
1. Fut gives a single linear scar. This scar is visible only if you shave completely. But if you are going for ht we believe that the person is not going to stay bald anyway. So scar is never visible.
2. Fut gives a linear scar. With help of trichophytic closure, hair grow through scar also. So nobody can see your scar.
3. Fut gives linear single scar that if not happy with can be transplanted with few graft to hide it. Even scalp micropigmentation may help to improve the quality of the scar.
4. If done by good surgeon the fut scar is barely visible. As marketed against. It does not pain. It does not cause any problems later. There are no need to remove sutures. Stiches does not hurt you. It does not get infected.
5. The linear scar gives you 2500 to 3000 follicles in single stage. It leaves you with natural density in other donor area, that can be used for 2nd sitting of ht later in life.
6. After 1st fut session you can get done second session of ht by either again fut or fue. Fut scar can be removed in second stage. So leaves only one scar at the end. Fue even can be done after 1st session of fut with good yield of hair.
7. It can be used with fue for megasessions
8. It is always in permanent zone. The hair from fut never fall.
9. Over all scar on scalp is less, gives good amount of hair follicles, with future chance of second session from same donor area as the donor site density never get reduced.
10. Fut can also be done in cases of 1st session of fue
11. In fut hair other than an agent phase can also be used for transplant.
1. If used as first stage will use most of the donor area
2. As fue uses large area of scalp, over all scalp scarring is more.
3. In contrary to belief fue scars also are visible if you shave.
4. It causes permanent reduction of donor site. The same area cannot be used again. So it is very difficult for young boys to get second sitting in case of 1st sitting with fue.
5. There are multiple small circular scar that numbers around 3 to 4000. It causes pulling of existing hair roots. This makes the second session by fue all the more difficult with increased transaction rates.
6. Fue uses larger area of scalp. So there are more chances of harvest from non permanent zone and those hair may fall in future.
7. Fut graft are surrounded by supporting structures while fue grafts are unsupported, very thin near hair root level. So chances of drying or damage wile implanting may be more compared to fut.
8. Fue grafts contain skin element on top. So if not implanted deep. Chances of epidermal cyst, cobblestone appearance and decreased density are more possible in fue.
9. In fue there are chances of buried follicles and also transaction. So at time of harvest it is a follicle loss. While in fut theoretically all follicles can be used for implanting.
10. Fue can be done by two or three persons only. While fut a team may work for follicles dissection. So time for surgery is more in fue.
11. As the time taken is more. Charge per follicle is also more for fue in most of the clinics.
12 second fue in same area will leave you with more scars.
13. Chances of shock loss are more in fue than fut.
Advantages of FUE.
1. It does not depend on the team
2. It does not produce linear scar so can be marketed as no scar technique, which is a myth.
3. It can in combination with fut give large amount of hair follicles
4. It can be used for donor sites other than scalp. Namely beard, chest hair and other body hair where cut and suturing not possible
5. It is good for small needs like. Eyebrows, eyelashes, moustache and scar revision.
6. Theoretically all active follicles in an agent phase are taken so hair growth with fue come little early than fut.
7. For white hair FUT is difficult while fue is more helpful.
So over all both are the method for harvesting hair from permanent donor zone. It does not effect the result much. The result depends on direction and density of transplanted hair. Patients and specifically young ones have to understand the importance of fut method. They must ask the transplant doctors about which method he or she is offering. Patients should choose those who offer both methods as they can get better yield.
Fue is marketed as no scar no stiches no pain method. This is totally wrong. This gives permanent 3 to 4000 circular scars, leaves you with reduced donor density and therefore very much decreased possibility of second session.
Plastic surgeons usually offer both methods while dermatologist and other transplant doctors offer only fue. Patients must be aware of advantages and disadvantages of both methods.