Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Reena A VoraYour feedback matters!
hi Please give answer about my problem .I am having problem of excessive saliva secretion in mouth.I also have the problem of fatigue and weakness.
Hi my friend has undergone an a bsso surgery age 21 female. Which went wrong. What should she do now. Should she wait some years or take resurgery now.
Please, suggest me what can I do if I have a cyst like small structure in my hard palate (which is sometimes occur but sometimes not). I had RCT in my teeth earlier. But it grows on the left side but I had RCT in my right side.
Good morning doctor. I am 24 year old. My wisdom teeth growing and its aching half of my head. I am felling pain in shoulder of that side (right). Now that growing part completely covered with skin. Left side tooth half grown with out much pain. But this one is creating problem. It not even come out of the skin and its aching on head, back, neck and shoulder. Please advise. Thanks.
My baby is two months old. Her tongue and inside gums has become white. She is refusing to take milk. Please advise.
I have bleeding from my teeth and some yellow deposit on my teeth, please let me know how to getaway with this problem and what is the reason for this cause.
Most of the toothpaste contain fluorine which is necessary to the teeth but at the same time it has some side effect so what can we do for that and which toothpaste is recommended by most of the dentist.
My wisdom teeth had pierced and entered in gums causing PUS and pain every now and then. Since ystrdy pain has again strtd and I press my gums slowly to bring out the PUS frm it and then spit it to keep it clean and PUS free and took 2 of 4 medicines (for bacterial infection) mentioned below. However from today the area is bleeding. Though pain is considerably bearable should I take the same medicines suggested by my doctor last time (however lke today thr ws no bleeding last time) or visit the doctor again. The medicines suggested by doctor last time was a pain killer Enzoflam (twice), Pan D (before breaks), Moxikind and another medicine (i forgot the name but was starting frm M letter could be Meropyl or likewise) for bacterial infection lke Moxikind. Also pls suggest any home remedies too as I seriously want to avoid taken medicines. Thnx in advance.
From last few months I have a problem of bad smelling through mouth even I brushes two times a day but no changes in smelling please give me a suggestions.
Hii I am 16 years old boy. My lower canines teeth are having gap inb/w them and my teeth always remains pale yellow. I used and changed many toothpastes due to no impact on my teeth. Please help me. Give me suggestion nd also tell me right toothbrush nd toothpaste to be used.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"