Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra V. ManeYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old female. I am suffering from a severe hair loss that almost the scalp is visible. No treatment or medicine is showing a visible improvement. I have been suffering this problem from the past 8 years. What should I do?
I'm 23 years woman, married since 2 yr, before marriage my brest are tight but now it sagging then what I do for tightening my brest.
I am 28 years old male and suffering from red rashes on my head of penis. I recently diagnosed with diabetes. I have consulted dermatologist but the problem is not solving. I am suffering with this problem from last two months but not getting good consultation for it. During intercourse the upper skin gets teared and then after applying onabet cream it gets healed but the fungus is not properly removed.
Hi sir. I am 36 years old and I am suffering from diabetes since last 6 years. Taking insulin of 40 units in d morning and 20 in night. Since last 3 years with one tab in morning i. E. Glycomet 1mg. Please suggest if I can reduce dose of insulin.
My teeth are little yellowish in colour which toothpaste or mouthwash do I have to use to get rid of that?
I have been suffering from cold. continuously even after taking medicine. So please say how to get ride of this.
In some cases frustration tends to be positive and gives one a new perspective or view on things. It can also provide the ability to continue going further until you achieve your objective. However, there are times when you are going in circles and the dissatisfaction makes you frustrated and this frustration can cloud your mind and judgment. To avoid that from happening, there are certain approaches that will help you overcome your frustration:
- Be present in the moment: When you are frustrated, you tend to think about a lot of things. This keeps the individual completely occupied with different kinds of thoughts. Even if you try to avoid it or distract yourself, you again start to remember a disappointment from your past. You need to snap out of those thoughts and calm yourself down by centering your brain and thoughts on what is presently going on around you. You can do so in the following ways.
- Concentrate on relaxing: Take a seat, close your eyes and simply concentrate on the live events and concentrate on them for one to two minutes. Take quiet and marginally deeper breaths than regular and inhale with your stomach and not the chest. Concentrate on what is around you as of now. The sun sparkling in through your window, the children playing out on the road, the vehicles or the individuals passing by. Take in the details.
- Try to be happy with what you have right now: After you have pulled your concentration and thoughts back to where they can be most useful, focus on what is still positive in your life. The easiest and least demanding approach to do so is to centre it on acknowledging what you do have in your life right now. The most unimportant of things at this point can prove to be the most beneficial. For example:
- A warm home and a rooftop over your head.
- Water to drink.
- Getting to eat great food.
- Access to the internet and other forms of technology that make life easy.
- Your loved ones.
- Focus on what you can do at this moment: With the amount of frustration and anger you might be feeling, it is important for you to concentrate on what you can do at the moment i.e. at present. It might involve figuring out what has been the cause for your frustration and how it can be dealt with right now or what the alternatives for it are.
Then again, you could also take your time to understand that you may have taken a lot of pressure or things have been extreme. Hence, you have to take some time or a couple of days to simply unwind, deal with yourself and maybe calm down a bit. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Its my 3rd month of pregnancy, LMP was on 24 August 2016. 2) Experiencing some spotting pinkish in colour and vaginal discharge sometimes white or sometimes dusky brown. 3) Due to that, I went for an ultrasound and everything was ok. 4) But today, I again found spotting (blood drop after urination, and pinkish stain in tissue paper. 5) its a 4-5 times during my pregnancy period, when I am experiencing such problem. 6) there is no itching, no cramping which shows any sign of infection.
Everything is good in my life, with good health, nice family, final year of a professional course, placed in a major investment company. But of late I've been feeling very uneasy and depressed about each and every thing in life, anything and everything seems negative. I used to take sibelium 10mg and lonazep 0.5 for migraine and insomnia. I stopped those medications a few months back, and these symptoms may have started from somewhere that time. Can you please help me regarding this, do I take the same prescription for depression or can you suggest another medicine which is gonna help me. I'm feeling it hard to sleep at night also, Thanks. Best regards.
Diabetes is a gnawing problem that affects millions throughout the world. It is a disorder that if overlooked can lead to serious diseases; cardiovascular ailments, problems related to vision, kidney problems and many more. While medication tries to regulate your blood sugar levels, it is not always unfailing. Medication along with changes in your diet and lifestyle can still not improve your condition in certain cases. At times it is hard to increase the insulin production in a person's body even after administering medicines solely known for their efficacy. Such kind of diabetic patients can therefore benefit from a Bariatric surgery.
What is a Bariatric surgery?
Bariatric surgery doesn't refer to a single operative method. It involves a host of surgical procedures conducted on a person to rid him or her of obesity. Obesity in combination with diabetes can make a person's life miserable. The treatment of one can come in the way of curing the other. A diabetic patient who also suffers from obesity usually finds it hard to lose weight in spite of exercising or being on diet. Surgery comes to their rescue. This kind of surgery should be fallen back upon as the lender of last resort that is to say when other solutions have not helped. Bariatric surgery is always performed under skilled supervision. It might include reduction of the size of your stomach, removal of a portion of the stomach, or even gastric bypass surgery.
How does Bariatric surgery help reduce Diabetes?
Diabetes can be of three basic kinds;
Type 1 diabetes in which the body produces no amount of insulin.
Type 2 diabetes in which the body produces an insufficient amount of insulin or Gestational diabetes that pregnant women tend to contract.
Bariatric surgery proves to be very advantageous for patients of Type 2 diabetes:
1. Surgery lowers blood sugar levels considerably. Research shows people with acute diabetes made huge improvements after having undergone a Bariatric surgery. Their blood sugar levels dropped by a noticeable percentage and they felt healthier. Reduced blood sugar is an almost immediate effect in some while for others it does take some time.
2. Bariatric surgery exercises a control over cholesterol, blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
3. The impressive benefits of this operation for a Type 2 diabetes patient are not superficial or temporary. If the patient adheres to the lifestyle prescribed by a doctor, takes medication regularly and follows the basics of post- operative care he or she is likely to remain beyond the ambit of this metabolic disorder.
4. It successfully takes care of ailments resulting from diabetes.
5. Bariatric surgery can eliminate the need for medication or it can reduce the dosage of medicines you take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Bariatrician.