Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra Ramchandra SonarYour feedback matters!
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.
My dad aged 73 suddenly says pain in one side of the body? Checked with doctor he says no nerve problem and pills for 4 days. Any idea how to cure this?
I hav diabetes its in starting stage what care I should do to not to increase that stage to stop diabetes?
Both ovary me small cysts ho to kya ye cysts khatam ho sakte hain. Pcod ki diet kya honi chahiye. Ya fertility badhane k liye kya diet leni chahiye. Ye problem solve ho sakti hai kya jis se pregnant ho saku.
I have a son 7 year old. From some months I have unwanted hair on my face. What should I do? 8months ago I I take abortion pills and my child is born by C section delivery. I have lukoria problem also.
Hi I am from 30 years male, warangal telangana .I am feeling unhappy with my life since 3 years. My father scolds me for not marriage. I seen on TV programme about drugs injecting and talking alcohol .After I seen this I will inject those drugs ,and coping for alcohol .My father oftenly scolding about not marriage. I am feel very depress over scolding. I haven't any bad habits still. But I am thinking for inject some drugs since one year I am thinking over and over entire day .I know this is not good thinking but I am unable to control my thoughts .Those thoughts ruin my life please help me. Recently I got married but those thoughts are common in my life .Oftenly went for suicide too but I came back for my family .Please help me any one .How to escape from thoughts.
Sir I am 23 years old. My problem is my hair will become white. So please solution for black to my hair in naturally.
Hi, I am 15.4 weeks pregnant I still get abdomen pain, it's poky pain sometimes on left sometimes on right ,an its really disturbing for me when I am at work in office, it pains more when I walk ,well I did me sonography on my 13 week ,did dual marker test ,doctor said child is normal ,however my gynac does not have anything to say about my pain she says it will go ,but since I am pregnant from weeks now I am going through this pain ,can you please tell me if it is normal ,and how to avoid this pain.
Working out is more of a habit than anything else. While making a start is the easy part, continuing it for a longer duration to get effective results is the hard thing. The trick is to have the same amount of motivation and enthusiasm going every day.
Here is a list of tricks that will convince you to follow your workout schedule on a daily basis:
- Compete with others: A goal of getting fit by x date may not be the best motivation. Instead, compete with others. Take part in a CrossFit competition or an obstacle race. There are competitions which take money to enrol. Participating in events like this will help you to be more focused in the endeavour to compete with others.
- Motivational songs: Songs are a great tonic for people who have just started working out. Get all your favorite songs on your iPod and hit the ground running. Make sure you keep changing songs every alternate day. Listening to the same songs every day while working out can be monotonous.
- Put personal stuff on the line: You can keep the money, movie tickets or a basketball to your friend’s place on the condition that if you manage to reach your goals, you will take it back. This will convince you to put your best efforts while working out. People tend to work more when they know that personal belongings are on the line. If you are tech savvy, you can bet on apps such as pact and dietet.com. Both these apps work on similar lines.
- Workout for a cause: Self-motivation is a hard thing to achieve. You can sweat for a charity of your choice. This way you feel accountable to a lot of many people who are counting on you. The fear of letting someone down will convince you to workout daily and put your best efforts every day.
- Let go of your sleeping clothes: The comfortable pyjamas or the cozy blanket can kill your motivation of getting up early in the morning. One good way to tackle this is to sleep in your workout clothes. This will constantly keep you reminded about the job in hand.
- Click pictures: The scale reading of your waist can be deceiving. Click pictures instead and compare them every month. This way you will see a visible result, which in turn will motivate you to give your best.
- Let someone monitor you: Working out alone can be boring. Let a friend or an instructor monitor you for the first few months. This way you will be under constant supervision and answerable to someone in case you miss your workout on odd days.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
At what time we can drink lemon honey with warm water and how many times I have to take it? Can you please tell me ?`
Is having a period cycle of 22 days normal? if not then what can be problem area? my thyroid is normal. I would like to have homeopath treatmnt
Homeopathy medicine for frequent urination. I am diabetic since 3 years and my sugar levels are normal. I get more urination in the morning. Generally I take around 2 ltrs of water in the morning. But I go for urine upto in the evening around 8 times. Average I take around 3 1/2 ltrs in a day. During night I get urine only once. Pl suggest good medicine. I have also hypertension.
I have headache's problem like migraines. It always pain in my back head and side head. I used to smoke daily around 10.
I am suffering from lot of pimples on my face from last month or so. Every night I get the feeling of kissing my girlfriend friend and doing many more things. What should I do?
I am taking homeopathy medicines for my dust allergy problem. But I don't feel its working on me. Sneezing and nose part was very sensitive. Even a small hair strand also irritating if it falls on nose. And blackness around the mouth too. Can you suggest best medicines.
I have cough from last 4 weeks. I took medicines from doctor. But not improvement. What should I do?
Hallo Doctor- I Santosh giri Male 36 years old And I am inform you that last six years pain my back side my doctor proscribed volini cream. But not relief. So please batter medicine proscribed. Thank you.
To get rid of acne
Acne is an everyday problem, especially if you are blessed with oily skin. In order to get rid of them, you could try these face packs.
Turmeric or haldi is known to have many medicinal properties. Being a natural cosmetic, it is also used to beautify skin.
Take turmeric powder (haldi) and add a few drops of water and lemon juice to it.
Apply it on the acne and leave it for 15 minutes before washing it off with cold water.
Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) is another great ingredient to get rid of pimples, dirt and oil from the face.
Mix some rose water in multani mitti and apply it evenly on the face.
Allow it to dry and then wash it off and pat-dry your face.
For glowing skin
For years, mothers and grannies have used besan or gram flour to treat minor skin problems
Besan – good for all skin types, along with other ingredients, adds that perfect glow to your face, here’s how.
Make a pack of gram flour (besan) with turmeric, lemon drops and some milk cream (malai).
Apply this over your face and keep it on for 15-20 minutes
Wash off with tap water and pat dry.
It’s a known fact that orange peels do more good than the orange itself. Another way to add radiance to your skin is by using orange peels with ground pink dal (masoor ki daal)
Add a little honey or curd to orange peels and dal and grind well to make a paste.
Apply this paste on your face and keep it for 20 minutes.
Wash off with tap water and pat dry.
For soft hands and feet
If rough hands and cracked heels bother you, then use bee wax to soothe them. Another good way to soften them is to apply petroleum jelly before you go to sleep and wear socks. Making sugar scrubs also help. Apply on knees, elbows, cuticles, etc. to make them soft.
Consult for clear beautiful skin - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic