Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Allergist/Immunologists online in pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravindra Borade Patil
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Allergy & related Disorders
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Treatment of Flowing Nose
Treatment of Drug Allergy
Treatment of Milk Allergy
Immunodeficiency Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Treatment of Hayfever
Treatment of Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency
Treatment of Immune Disorders
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra Borade PatilYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Ravindra Borade Patil is very knowledgable in Ayurveda. He is the best Ayurveda doctor in pune. His diagnosis about diseases is to the point. He cares about his patients and is always available to cure the problems of his patients.
It was best experience with dr.ravindra.by his treatment i recovered from my skin problem.always a good care and treatment from him.i recommend him to all type of treatment.
Dr. Ravindra Borade Patil provides answers that are knowledgeable, caring, sensible, practical and professional. Thank you sir
He explained the cause of hairfall. And give treatment. Very satisfying visit
Excellent.. his treatment has always help to cure the problems
Dr.is well known in Diagonos and treatment is very good
Dr. Kadam Seema
Patient friendly & nice doctor
Feeling good within 30 days
Mayur B Chalekar
Bharat R Dakh
Is there any Tablet without side effect for Migraine? Any internal medicines and external medicines without side effects? Looking for suggestions.
Hi, I have a puff (cholesterol) spot in above my eyes. please suggest good medicine to clear the spots as soon as possible.
HI, I want to increase my health but it does not do. Please help me what can I do to increase my health.
Muje constipation and gass ho Rahi and paith phula hua hai, and kidney and liver function ki jaanch normal aayi. please me konsi jaanch karau jisse pata chal jaye ki kis vajah se constipation, gas and paith phula kyu hua hai .plz guide me.
Hello, My 9 year old daughter is suffering from cough since 3 days, cough gets worse in the nights, I have tried steam, salt water gargling, honey with ginger, and also cough syrup, macberry,please suggest a quick remedy as she is not having a good sleep.
Obesity has emerged as one of the most common and serious health problems today, affecting all and sundry. Children, in particular; are the worst affected. Obesity is an amalgamation of sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits and certain medical conditions. If neglected, it can create havoc. Diabetes, high blood pressure and hypertension are some of the major health complications that obesity can lead to. Thus, one needs to control and check this menace at the earliest. Maintaining a healthy body weight is the best way to control obesity. Many surgical and non surgical options are available to lose weight. Weight loss the Ayurvedic way is not only effective, but 100% natural.
The following Ayurvedic tips, if practiced diligently, can give you a lot to cheer about.
For an effective treatment, one needs to understand their body type well. Ayurveda classifies people in two categories. People of the Vata Type (more of ember and air in their system), those who can eat like a glutton and yet have a figure to die for. On the contrary, people having more of earth and water in their system (Kapha Types) can put on weight at the drop of a hat.
- Exercise your way to fitness - The benefits of exercise are immense. Start your day with a 30 - 45 minutes exercise to feel the difference. Jogging or brisk walking will do you a world of good. It will give you the extra zeal to fight the unwanted fats in your system.
- Yoga and pranayams - Our body is made up of seven chakras. Proper activation and functioning of the chakras are important to enjoy a sound health. Yoga and Pranayams are instrumental in activating these chakras. Meditation also rejuvenates a person mentally and physically. A sound mind and body positively responds to the various Ayurvedic weight loss programmes.
- Healthy Sleeping Habits - Early to bed and early to rise can indeed make a person, healthy, wealthy and wise. People with unhealthy sleeping habits are more likely to be obese. Work is important, but not at the expense of one's health. A 10.30 pm - 4.30 am sleep schedule is highly recommended.
- Eat healthy - Unhealthy eating habits contribute significantly to obesity. It should be noted that starving will do you more harm than good. A healthy practice is to have small meals at regular intervals. Do not keep your stomach empty. Reduce the carbohydrate and fat intake. Include lots of vegetables, fruits, lean fish, and low fat dairy products in your diet. Ayurvedic medicines like, Triphala churan, guggulu, Triushanaadi loha, shilajit, swarnmakshik bhasm and Medhohar guggul are very effective. However, these medicines should be taken under medical supervisions.
- Try and avoid a sedentary lifestyle as much as possible - If your work requires you to sit for a long period of time, a short break every one hour can prove to be beneficial.
Ayurveda goes a long way to keep obesity and the associated health complications at bay.
What Is Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
Commonly known as Early Discharge Or Low Time Period. It occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual penetration and with minimal penile stimulation. Also known as rapid discharge, rapid climax, and premature climax. In this problem, the patient suffers from the feeling that they have less control over ejaculating. He would not be able to fulfill the desire of sex with his partner. This is a very frustrating problem for men & can cause dissatisfaction not only for himself but also for his partner. It can lead to negative consequences for their relationship. Men who suffer from this condition usually feel the loss of self-confidence & low self-esteem.
Discharging of semen before or just after the intercourse begins, low time period, the dissatisfaction of the partner, low erectness.
There are many potential causes of premature ejaculation. These include neurological causes that affect the following areas:
- Central control of ejaculation
- Innervations to the seminal tract
- Sensory innervation to the genitalia/prostate
Cure Of Premature Ejaculation :
Though it is a serious problem but can be cured easily by providing you with the best herbal medicines with effective results. You will be able to control the ejaculation time period & you can perform the intercourse for a long interval of time. Herbal medicines start giving you results instantly. You will feel young & can perform the intercourse easily for a long time & can enjoy for long & will be able to satisfy your partner sexually from all aspects like size, time & erectness.