Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Am 20 years old male. From last 4 months am feeling depressed please a suggestion to overcome that depression. In this Case am not able to speak anyone around me. Pls give me a suggestion.
I am not able to sex with my wife when she want me to have, not attracted to her or feeling. Watching porn or imagine other woman.
I am feeling so alone. I don't have friends. I wanna be live alone. I don't want family or friends. I hate the people surrounded me. I have problem of thought process. Feeling so lonely. Why always me? is it my destiny? what should I do?
My wife is not interesting in doing sex with me. She does sex only once a month and told me that you don't know how to seduce me. What should I do?
Am a medical student. And preparing for AIPMT. Due to stress and burden of study my B.P increases between 130_135. Which lead to headache and laziness or also feeling of fever. So tell me best solution for this so I can continue my study without any disturbance.
I am 21 years old. My parents and relatives r advice me to fix a goal and aim for that. I decided one and fixed and work for that. After few days my mind changed and I aimed for another. I can not able to fix my mind as constant. Why? I have any psychological problem? Please advice.
Smoking a cigarette is dangerous? Or smoking a weed is dangerous? What will be the side effect if we use these two products? How can we prevent the side effects of these 2 products.
Hi, I'm 50 years old . From business background family. Since 10 years i'm doing as a self employed by own (working as agent) ,but not satisfied with this work, many times my confidence collapsed. Some ties my ego (as self employed) comes in front of me. Some time it feels like my stars doesn't favor me. Now I don't know what I should do. I'm totally confused. I'm not taking interest in my work. I've some family liability. Now i'm afraid of future. What I should do.
How can I manage multiple work at 8 hours duty? I have more than one boss at my work place. How can I manage them both? Lastly how can I manage stress at my life?
Anxiety is something you face a lot due to different reasons. It also leads to mutiple problems, including low confidence, giving you an uneasy or uneasy feeling and more importantly affects your general well being and ability to work. If you feel you suffer from anxiety, here are some ways to reduce it.
- Accept the anxiety: Anxiety is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse. The only way to deal with the anxiety mentally is to accept that this is a temporary phase and that it will pass away soon.
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.
My son is 5 years old and he has many thinks to learn but his memory capacity low. So what I have to do to improve his memory power.
I lost somebody close and some then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help.
Dear Dr, I am 73 years young but getting older due to depression caused by my son 30 yrs but drug addict since 7 years and till now i have spent most of my savings in his rehab expenditure , Now i think i should expell him from my responsibility , but am afraid once he is out of rehab he may become a criminal , THis is the cause of my constant worry and my family( Wife ) depression. Please help me with practical solution
I am suffering from palpitations due to anxiety n depression from last 5 years. I was in consultation by phycritist for about one and half year in apollo delhi and doctor says to meet me in every month or between two months. It costs much as I am not financially too strong. So I want some help as I am in confusion what to do currently I am taking homoeopathic medicines. So please give me your advice. Thanks.
The study says that smartphone addiction can reduce Melatonin hormone levels which may lead to Neurodegenerative diseases later in life for children.
Melatonin hormone secreted by the pineal gland in the brain which helps regulate other hormones and maintains body's circadian Rhythm.