Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ratut
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RatutYour feedback matters!
When is it best to test pregnancy? I had sex with my girlfriend and she is tensed about implantation bleeding. I gave her an unwanted-72 right after sex. Is there any harm? Are there any changes? And I am 85% sure it was not my semen which got ejaculated. Might be the precum But I did not take any risk.
My age is20. I have sex and have pregnant for 1 month. First I am not married. I want to remove my pregnant. Please help and tell me by any tablets or capsule.
Hello gynagogist mam, My preg confirmed on aug 28th 2015,(4 week) Sep 4th new guy missed me for sex Sep 11th 6 weeks heart beat visible On oct 16 (11 weeks) On dec 18,(20 weeks) April 9th 36 to 37 weeks I delivered a baby Pls let me know whos the father for my baby. My last lmp is july 24th 2015. After preg confirmed did new sperm can change the dna of my preg. Hole month of august I was with my husband only in sep 4th this incident happ.
Hi doctor. I had a miscarriage on 29of july. And got treatment for rpoc. I had bleeding till 5th of August. Yesterday I had sex. Today I started cramps and light bleeding. Is it the bleeding of miscarriage or periods. Should I go for another scan for rpoc. Or else it is normal to have bleeding.
My wife can not conceiving because both the fallopian tubes are blocked. So I just need to check if this blockage can be removed by medicine/surgery or any other suggestion.
Before pregnancy My weight was 50 kg. Now I am 26 weeks pregnant woman. My weight is now 55 kg. Is it normal or not? If no please tell me how to increase my weight.
I got married from last 2 year. But not get pregnant. My problem is too much pain during intercourse and pelvic muscles flexion .and also loosing sexual interest day by day. How to improve myself to get pregnant. Thanks.
I have 2 years old baby girl. Her vagina is closed. I want to know is it normal or not? Please advise.
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.