Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ratnadeep JadhavYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, My wife is having pain in her two upper jaw teeth where she had got capping done about 6 years ago. Now from few days she is having a great there. So Just wanted to ask what would be the cost of the treatment if she needs to get her new capping with RCT. Please let me know as soon as possible so I could come for the treatment. Will really appreciate your quick response! Thanks!
Sir I have teeth gap in childhood it is so small but now it become so large and 3-4 gap occurred so teeth are coming outside is there any method other than braces if have please recommend.
Sir/Madam, I have a swollen gum. For that, I wash my mouth with a lukewarm water added with salt for twice a day after brushing my teeth with a soft bristle brush. Do you think is that enough, or do you prefer any other home remedies? (I didn't feel pain at normal times. There is no bleeding. But while taking any hard type food, I feel little pain. I feel a small hole at the joining point of gum and teeth)
Had a tooth extraction(second last molar) a couple of days back; the muscle has gone into spasm and now the mouth does not open more than a finger width. Any medicine?
Hey I am ujjwal and I am 20 years old, and having problem with my my teeth's. Firstly whenever I try open any hard thing like cold drinks bottle cap from my mouth, I am facing that my teeth is shattering. Secondly, recently I have scaling and filling in my mouth, even after that I am having bad breath in mouth, got start pain every time after eating anything. What should I do now?
I am 18 years old, I have a pain on teeth, some times I seen blood on my teeth, what I do, which medicine you suggest for it, if mouth wash is good not? Please reply as far as possible.
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth. I can't eat hot & cold I teams. Plc suggest what should I do for fast relief.
Hello sir, I have a small lumps in inner tongue area and feel something stuck in my upper throat . Have browsed internet and worried about oral cancer I used to smoke rarely and usually maintain low oral hygiene , I don't hav any symptom of oral cancer as shown in net but it's been for two weeks now Started feeling this lumps when one day I had stomach upset.
Sir I have teeth problem In teeth bleed will came so what can do sir. Your faith fully santosh Kumar.
My child is 1.5 years and from 3 days I am observing the incisors on the upper jaw being chipped. I see a little whitening also on those teeth. I am a bit worried. What can be the problem?
My teeth is light yellow colour and one of them teeth is half spoil how to do my teeth in white colour.
I want to correct my jaw please tell me how many months it will take for a jaw surgery and how much it will cost.
I have dark and big whole between my teeth it is very panic for me please suggest me doc what I will do this problem?
My problem is paining of theet its is big problem I want root canal treatment so what can I do please tell me fast. Its pain thanks you so much.
It is said that oral health is the best indicator of a person's health. A bad oral hygiene translates down to the rest of the organs, reflecting poor health. And, like all other organs of the body, the oral cavity also is aging and therefore, requires extra attention to maintain good health and requires longer time to heal and get back to its original state. So, as the old adage goes, prevention is better than cure.
The following are some reasons why oral health in older patients is very important:
- Food and nutrition: Be it a regular decay or rare cases of oral cancer, poor oral health means reduced food intake. In the elderly, the tissues supporting the teeth (periodontium) deteriorates, leading to loosening of teeth and inability to eat and chew food. This gets into a vicious cycle, and for the elderly, good healthy nutrition is very important for overall health. If decayed teeth and weak teeth are not allowing them to eat well, the overall health takes a toll too.
- Overall health: Poor oral health is associated with higher incidence of diabetes and heart disease. Also, in diabetics especially, the periodontal tissue is easily affected and prone to infection. This leads to not just tooth mobility, but also root caries. The incidence of abscess and cyst associated with root caries is much
- higher than decay in the crown portion of the tooth. The simple logic is that there is more tooth structure covering the crown than the root, and therefore, the decay reaches the pulp a lot more quickly.
- Medications and side effects: Dental pain, those who have experienced will swear to be one of the worst pains to go through. And in old age, it is something that is best avoided. So, better oral care and hygiene measures become all the more important. Once pain sets in, the antibiotics and painkillers become necessary, bringing with them a host of side effects.
Simple Management tips:
- Brush twice a day using fluoridated toothpaste
- Rinse with each meal with a mouthwash is possible, else with plain water
- Floss regularly to prevent interdental caries
- Routine bi-annual visits to the dentist, especially if you are prone for decay or have dry mouth. Whether it is a small decay or a lesion, the dentist will be able to detect it early and arrest and/or treat it
- Don't ignore lumps or sore throat that is persistent
- Quit smoking, use of tobacco (if applicable)
- Healthy diet that is rich in fiber
To avoid the vicious cycle of dental symptoms and complications and their effect on general health, it is advisable to do some basic hygiene measures.