Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rath JagnyaYour feedback matters!
Dear all, My wife is pregnant and she is in her 10th weak of pregnancy. Kindly let me know what are the vaccinations required during pregnancy. Please provide me the complete details.
Hi I am 30. I have regular 28 days cycle. I had periods on 28th March last month. Now I am expecting my period on 24th april had intercourse yesterday. Will I be pregnant now or if I get my periods this month. Is it sure that I am not pregnant and will not be pregnant. Please help.
The benefits of aam panna are:
- It helps to improve digestion by fighting with acids of stomach. It is a sure shot (ramban) medicine for gastro intestinal disorders.
- It helps in preventing diarrhoea.
- It is rich in iron and vitamin ‘c’. In order to help in absorption of iron in the body, we take additional vitamin c, but in aam panna, we find iron and vitamin c together. So, it is very good for anemic people and it boosts our immune system.
- It prevents our body to excrete excess salts and iron during sweating. Thus it helps to beat the heat.
- Unripe mangoes are also rich in vitamin b1, 1b 2 etc. These vitamins provide us energy.
- It acts as a tonic increasing our body resistance against tb, dysentery, cholera, anemia etc.
Me and my gf had sex on 3 July . She had a Ipill within one day only but still no sign of period as her periods used to come on 21 only . Do we need to consult a doctor. After how many days normally pregnancy gets detected. Please hlep.
For most women, though periods are essential, they are not a pleasant experience. The bleeding is often accompanied by bloating, pain in the abdomen and thighs, weakness etc. that can make her feel uncomfortable along with mood swings and irritability. It gets worse if your periods happen to clash with travel plans, holidays or important events like a marriage or social function. Thankfully, there are natural ways to delay the onset of one’s periods. Eating some types of food can help speed up the menstrual cycle while others can help delay the next period. Here are some foods you could try if you want to delay your next period.
- Lentils: Lentils can help delay a period and can also help reduce the amount of bleeding. It also helps reduce menstrual complications. To benefit from it, you must consume a cup of lentils on a daily basis. Roast the dried lentils and then grind the lentils to a fine powder. This powder can then be mixed with water to form a soup.
- Lemons and Vinegar: The acidic nature of lemon and vinegar can help delay the onset of your periods. It also helps remove toxins from the body and brings a glow to your face. You could simply chew a slice of lemon to delay your periods or drink a glass of water with a tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar twice a day. This should ideally be had on an empty stomach in the morning and just before going to bed.
- Parsley: Herbs not only add flavour to our food but also have medicinal value. Parsley is excellent not only for digestion but also to delay menstruation. Steep a handful of parsley leaves in half a litre of water for approximately 20 minutes. Strain this solution and drink the tea while still warm. This should be repeated twice or thrice a day for approximately a week before your periods begin. Parsley tea may be a little bitter and to make it more appealing you could add a little honey to the tea.
- Avoid Spicy Food: Spicy foods increase the body’s internal temperature. This leads to the production of more oestrogen that can quicken the menstrual cycle. Eliminating spices such as pepper, chillies, garlic, jalapenos, paprika etc. from your diet can help lower the body’s internal temperature and reduce the production of oestrogen thereby delaying the onset of your next period.
Hello, I am married from last 4 months and my wife and I can not do sex.she doesn't have have much interest in doing so.please help me in this
Hi early morning I am getting stomach ache and at the time of passing urine getting red color vagina discharge for what reason.
I'm feeling nausea and i'm having 100 fever. and my period is due after 2 days can this be pregnancy. And also I'm having mild cramps in stomach.
Drinking water is advantageous in every way. It assists metabolism & digestion, prevents constipation & accumulation of waste products(aam) in the body & keeps away diseases & even helps in keeping the skin clear of acne & pimples.
Dear Mam, My father is suffering from herpes disease. It start from head and spread till lips. Please advise, is it harmful to eyes,.
Meri daughter ke period cycle 10 to 11 days ka rheta hai ex. Ager period 23 april ko hua to 3 ya 4 date mein close hota hai aisa kyu pls explain.
Madam, my wife is 3 months pregnant. Some times she feel stomach pain not severe. From 3 day she discharge white color from vagina. Is it infection of baby or not. I am worried about my baby might be infected. Please tell me what to do?
Hello I am 35 years old. I have regular periods 28 to 30 days cycle. I would have flow for 3 days medium flow .But this time on first day I hardly had any flow and on 2nd day also same. I never had this problem. Can you guide me on this.
Hi my friend Asha is not getting periods it's already 10 days over the date as she had sex with her bf but she took unwanted 72 and now she checked with preganews it's result negative what she will to get periods is der any risk? Please help her.
My wife had done 3 times operations because of multiple fibroid in uterus but no children's (married 3 years done). Doctors says repeated operations please suggest.
My age is 36.4 months now, am unmarried, planning to get married, I want to know that, will It be problematic to get pregnant at this age or can i conceive easily? and please tell me what precautions should i take to get conceive easily & quickly. Kindly help me to get out from this tension, because I am very much worried about it.Thanks.
Pregnancy loss could be devastating. Not only does it affect a woman mentally, but it also often takes a huge toll on her confidence. Post miscarriage trauma is a common phenomenon in this case. The range of emotion a woman might go through include denial, guilt, anger, depression envy and yearning. Although the process of grieving takes a lot of time, the first step towards post miscarriage trauma is to accept the inevitable and move on.
Here is a list of tips that will greatly help a woman to cope up with the loss:
- Take time: While listening to friends and family seems to be the best course of action around this time, your loved ones need not get priorities at this time. If you believe that clearing your baby’s belongings is causing pain to you, take the time to prepare yourself. Clear away the stuff only when you are emotionally ready to do so.
- Create memories: While a lot of people suggest to completely get rid of all the memories that are attached to the baby, it may not be a great thing to do. Studies have shown that creating a memory about your loss helps to heal faster. So go ahead and take a picture with your baby, plant a tree, take a footprint or christen the baby. Good memories attached to your baby will not haunt you about the loss.
- Take care: Do not neglect your personal health and well-being. Eat well, take enough rest, quit smoking and drinking and seek pleasure in your loved one's company. The more you embrace life, better are your chances to get back to the grooves. Following an old hobby or working out one hour per day goes a long way in the process of healing.
- Get your partner’s help: Being open about your emotions is a good thing to do. Express your feelings about the baby to your partner. The process of coping up can be entirely different from each other. What matters is to let each other’s feelings known. Your partner’s broad shoulder is your best bet to come out of your loss.
- Set the expectations right: Women often get cranky and irritated after a miscarriage. Speak to your loved ones and let them know about your feelings. This will help you to get your loved ones support you and let you heal quickly from your loss.
- Support group: It is very comforting to share your feelings with people who have already experienced the kind of loss you have faced. Sharing in person can reduce your pain a great deal. A spiritual healer or a professional psychiatrist can also play a crucial role in your recovery.