Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RathYour feedback matters!
I am 8 weeks 2 days pregnant. I am having mild cramps in lower abdomen. Why is it so? I am much concerned as it's my first pregnancy after 9 years of marriage. That too 2nd ivf. What should I do follow to have a healthy baby?
Hi This is for my wife. She suffers from itching at vaginal area as if it is dry most of the times. When we have inter course, her outer area of vagina turns red and keep on paining for next 2 3 days. Because of which regular intercourse is not possible. I use condom and parachute coconut oil as lubricant. I need advice if this is real problem or not. What are ways to tackle this. Regards Rattan.
My wife is pregnant, and suffering from body weakness and doctor has told deficiency of Hb in Blood Report. Please have some fair ADVICE. THANKS.
Hi. I'm a 20 years girl. I used to get periods in every months, but last one month I didn't get my periods, please give me a solution. I'm an unmarried girl.
My wife is 4 months pregnant. Although she is having good nutritious foods. What is the best food to eat now. What foods to avoid.
I'm 36 weeks pregnant. As per the ultrasound reports, in my last pregnancy during 36 weeks t started Grade 2 and now it says Grade 3, rest of the things are normal. My gynae has confirmed that all is well. I wanted to what's this Grade 2 n grade 3 impacts and results in. I had my first baby via c-sec n medically it states that it was due to fetal stress. Please advice.
My first delivery was normal nd my baby is now 2.6+, I wanted to know that wat a normal gap I need to maintained for having a 2nd baby. Coz now a days I heard people do their 2nd one when their first one is 5 or 10+ yrs. They told me that this gap is very gud coz your first is enough nature to understand everything nd now you can give your full attention to your new one. I wonder how is this ans relevant or is this ok to do such a long gap bet siblings. Pls guide me.
I missed my period last month, I refer to doctor and she prescribe me for pregnancy test and it's came Negative. Then she give me tablet named MEPRATE but it doesn't work. Now from last 2-3 days I am having heavy white discharge along with abdominal pain. Can you please suggest me what I will do now.
Sir, meri friend apni vagina ki size kam krna chahti h. Please tell me ki vagina ki size kese kam kare. Tell me any medicine.
My lmp is 14 Nov 2015. My ultrasound report show uterus enlarged in size. Intrauterine gestation sac seen. Placental reaction seen. Fetal pole not visualized. Internal or closed. Gestational biometry- gestation sac 26 mm -7week 0days Present ultrasound scan is suggestive of anembryonic pregnancy. Mujhe without pain brown color ka blood bhi aa raha hai Kya mujhe abortion karna lena chahiye please suggest me?
I am 31 years old and overweight. Height 155 cm and weight 80 kg. I am suffering from thyroid problem and taking medicines for it. I am now planning to conceive. What are probable health risks I can face related to pregnancy? can I practice yoga and light exercises during pregnancy? please reply Thanks.
Every night she gets pain in her legs and body pain and feel weakness in her body and she has diabetes too. What to do? Please help me.
Hello Dr. Meri abi delivery hue h, or main minimum theen sal tk pregnant nhi hona chati hu, Mujhe kya karna chacheye, kya precosion ya kon si medicine lena chaeye, please tell me!
Doctor, I'm 29 married woman Doctor Mujhe kafi din se vomiting jesa lagta hai. Sar mai dard hota rheta hai. Back pain bhi hota hai weak ness bhi lagti hai. Aur mujhe vaginal white discharge bhi ho raha hai. please help me.
Menopause is characterized as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule i.e. as early as 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Here are a few ways in which menopause affects a woman’s body:
- Skin: Consequences of menopause include dryness, loss of flexibility, thinning of the skin and expanded wrinkling. These symptoms result in poor recovery from injuries, hair loss and pigmentary changes. Unwanted hair growth and acne may likewise happen. Wrinkling is caused by excessive smoking and sun exposure. One should stay away from smoking and sun exposure.
- Hair: Hormonal changes incorporate hirsutism (undesirable facial hair) or alopecia. Most ordinarily noted is the loss of scalp hair. Lower leg, pubic and axillary hair loss may also take place. Hirsutism is commonly noted on the face. Oral Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) may control facial hair in a few ladies. Medicines for expanded facial hair incorporate suing depilatory creams, delicate techniques for hair removal, laser treatment andante-testosterone medicines. Scalp alopecia might be treated with minoxidil.
- Teeth: Menopause has been a cause for various dental/oral issues, including dry mouth and desquamative gingivitis. IHRT might be of advantage as a consequence of the part it plays in influencing oral bone and preventing the loss of teeth. The impacts of HRT seem to incorporate a reduction in bleeding and enhancing the flow of saliva.
- Vulva and vagina: The genital tract is exceptionally dependent on estrogen and body changes during the menopausal time and post-menopause may incorporate vaginal and vulvar dryness. Vulval dryness may worsen other vulval skin conditions (e.g. dermatitis) bringing about aggravation. Staying away from cleansers and body washes on the vulva can dial down the aggravation and dryness. Contrasting options to cleanser incorporate sorbolene with glycerine or low-aggravation purifying balms and lotions.
- Bladder: Urinary frequency and cystitis are very common around the time of menopause. Local estrogen creams may enhance incontinence in the short term, however, don't seem to do as such after treatment is stopped. Treatment for incontinence includes physiotherapy and even surgery.
- Joints and muscles: Joint and muscle pain are regular symptoms during menopause. Exercise is vital to get rid of these side effects. Joint and muscle pain may improve with the utilization of HRT.
- Weight changes: Between ages 45 and 55, ladies will gain a large portion of a kilo a year. This weight gain cannot be blamed on menopause entirely. The changes in hormonal status are connected with expanded body and stomach fat. This weight addition is connected with increased cardiovascular and metabolic hazard and changes in quality of life and sexual functioning.
- Lifestyle measures: Your diet and eating routine need to be established to keep up a solid body weight and to have a healthy lifestyle.