Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi UchaleYour feedback matters!
Hello sir my name is a man and I am from sirsa, I am having cough and sneezing from last many years, I don't know why I am suffering from this kind of allergy, I need your help in any way if you can, thank you sir.
I have erection problem before going to sex. Also I am diabetic type 2 also. Suggest for my erection problem.
Dear Doctor, Good morning. From last 3 months I have itching and red rashes inside of my private part. When I use any tube it became OK and when I stop to use then again it comes. Kindly advise. Thank you.
My tlc in blood is increases so tell me why its increases and I have been suffering from fever since last 3 days.
Dr. doctor, My brother is 27 years old married. He has premature grey hair since 8 yrs. But it was less in count. Recently he had shaved his full head, aftr that the grey hair increased a lit more. He feels too down because if this. Is there Any home remedies for this problem? Pls suggest me some ayurvedic medicines as well as home remedies for premature grey hair. Thank you doctor.
Hi i Suffering from erectile dysfunction my blood per normal, blood sugar normal, I am 53yrs. Please suggest effective medicine.
My wife is 47 years old. She has following problems: Thyroid (Hypo) High Blood pressure, Sugar type 2 Have knee pain and ankle pain. Gas problem Her gall bladder is eliminated. Has chest pain while walking (ECG report was normal) She is suffering from all these problem for last 5-7 years. Please advise with special advise for my knee joint pain.
Am suffering from varicose vein problem. Am getting pain in my left leg. My age is 33 yrs. What is the permanent solution for this.
Oranges are a winter favorite and one of the most loved fruits around the world. The fruit is low in calories, it is good for the skin, the nervous system and the digestive system and it also lowers the risk of many diseases. It can be also included in our diet in several ways- from a morning snack to exotic desserts. Here are a few benefits of oranges:
1. They are good sources of vitamin C - Humans are unable to produce vitamin C endogenously, which is essential for our body and so it needs to be included in your diet. Vitamin C reduces inflammation related to arthritis, muscle injuries and also helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases by blocking the oxidation of cholesterol. Oranges are very rich in vitamin C along with other nutrients like vitamin B9, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium.
2. They are an excellent source of fiber - Fiber-rich fruits like oranges have been proven to moderate the levels of blood sugar after a meal because of their natural sugar- fructose content. For this reason, diabetic patients can also have oranges without worry. Moreover, the roughage present in the fruit reduces chances of constipation and diarrhea.
3. Help prevent cancer - The fiber content in oranges can also play a significant role in keeping cancer-causing chemical components away from the colon. Moreover, vitamin C helps build the immune system so as to resist cancer cells. The antioxidants may also help with breast cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer.
4. Improves the quality of sperm - A vitamin called folic acid, which is present abundantly in oranges, helps to improve the quality of human sperm and the locomotive abilities. Folic acid also protects the sperm from most kinds of genetic damage.
5. Can prevent loss of hair - Production of collagen, which is one of the most important proteins in our body, is done with the help of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Collagen keeps the tissues in the hair together. So, oranges and other foods rich in vitamin C can help keep a healthy growth of hair even in your old age.
6. Checks the formation of kidney stones - Juice of citrus fruits like orange can increase the pH value of urine and can lead to increased excretion of citric compounds from the body. This reduces the possibility of the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the kidney considerably.
7. Promotes brain development - Vitamin B9 and folic acid keep the brain healthy. The polyphenols in orange help in accelerating the learning and memory functions of the brain and facilitate neurological development in the fetus.
Related Tip: Almond vs. Walnuts - Which nut is best for you??