Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Patel
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi PatelYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have Heart Disease (Single Vessel Disease - Mid LCX 100% Block) from May 2015. I have treated well and I am continuing the medicine but I didn't control the smoking habit. How can I solve the problem permanently. So please give the best suggestion for me.
I am a 40 years old Male. I am suffering from depression from many years. I had visited many psychiatrists but these was no improvement in my condition. So I stopped so I stop the medicine as I thought that it is a waste to take medicine has it gives no relief I was not feeling good now I don't take medicines but I have a feeling I am suffering from depression I try to think positive but I am unable to get sound sleep I eat good diet but then also my health is not improving I keep on thinking the whole day I get frightened by things very soon I am lacking confidence in all the faces kindly help me and please suggest me what should I do.
I am experiencing headache and feeling stressed for many days. I am not able to concentrate on my studies. I am not able to remember the things that I had learnt. Can you please help me with this problem.
Sir/mam I am a player of boxing so when my turn came to fight I become nervous and my stomach start paining and loose motion starts so how can I over come thie problem.
Hello, I am 22 year old and having problem of fear of ghosts from my childhood. I hardly sleep alone at night. There are always running thoughts in my mind about ghosts. I don't have problem when someone with me. I am currently studying and due to this problem, I loosed much more in my career. Please provide me proper guidance to overcome this. P. S. - Please tell me whether this problem can be solve by treatment or not.
Greetings, How to quit smoking without getting effected on health? Advise the best and easiest way to do so Regards,
My dad is 65 years old. He smoke and drinks as well. He is getting weaker everyday. His diet is okay. Not too good nor little. He looks very week and thin. Well his body structure is small frame and slim look, but from last 2 years he is getting weaker. He doesn't have any internal problem and health issues. Please suggest something so that his weight can be increased.
I am smoking since 2014 to 2016. Now I have quit smoking. Is there any problem for my health and if it is ok then please suggest me how to improve my health condition.
Discussions and consideration of ailments begin and end with those which pertain to the physical health of an individual. Matters of the body are inevitably prioritized over the matters of the mind. However it goes without saying that your overall well-being is as much dependent on your mental health as it is on physical health. However, there are few simple measures which can be undertaken to beat the depression blues.
- Exercise: What works for the body may also work for the mind and exercise is a leading example of that. It is recommended that every day you set aside at least some time for exercising. It will not only benefit your physical constitution, but will also keep your thoughts away from the issues which are tormenting you in the first place.
- Converse: It is a given that depression alienates people, drowns them in solitude. However, seclusion is merely a temporary refuge, one that can hardly benefit you in the long run. Hard as it may be, try talking to people and engage in conversations with people. In the course of the conversation, try putting into words what exactly you are suffering from. Reaching out for an extended arm goes a long way in recuperating from this condition.
- Meditation: When you suffer from depression, you inevitably are, in the process, trying to grapple with plenty of tumultuous issues. It is imperative therefore that you find a way to calm your mind and there is no other way to do it than indulge in meditation.
- Find a confidante: When suffering from depression, it is crucial that you find yourself a confidante. It is important to talk to others but it is perhaps more important to find the right person. Irrespective of your relationship with him or her, by all means find a confidante in whom you can unflinchingly confide.
- Break monotony: Monotony not only triggers depression but in most cases, breeds it. It is important therefore than you break the monotony. If not a drastic change, go for small changes initially and try to change your daily routine as much as possible.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.