Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Chauhan
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I'm having sinus problem, I unable to breath due to blockage of nose, what type of medication I. Need to take to remove this problem from my life.
My ears and head is aching many of times when I woke up early in the morning. I don't know why it happens. What's the solution please tell.
I am suffering from some fungal disease two side of face, and some time inside/outside of ear, I am using canded b cream, it gives temporary relief, but after a week prblem starts again, what I should do?
I am heavy snoring and bruxism from 15 years I am used 6 years ago mouth guard but it distracted with in 2 weeks due to bruxism at present I am getting heavy pain in tmjoint how can I cure this pain permanently how can I stop bruxism I didn't have any stress but I am doing bruxism during sleeping with out any conscious I consulted ent doctor he told that my lower jaw didn't grown as that much it stopping airpassage when sleeping for that I need to surgery please suggest me can I stop snoring and bruxism without any surgery.
I recently visited a physician and he diagnosed me with allergic rhinitis. He prescribed me with some kind of steroid and asked me to find the thing which I'm allergic to and try to avoid it. I understand it that the allergen would trigger something on my body, but what would be exact symptoms by which I would be able to find it?
I heard some noise in my ear from the past two months doctor prescribed me some medicine but all in vain.
I am 21 years old. I have rough tongue and in the morning there are some white materials. Sometimes it looks like swollen and pains. This has been from many years. What should I do?
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!