Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi BhiseYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 41 years old I have been told by my doctor that I have gouty arthritis & after a test of" serum uric acid" the value of uric acid in my blood has come 7.2mg/dl normal range being 2.5-6.2. Can you please recommend a diet plan for me so that my uric acid comes in control. My weight is 63kg & height 5" 2.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
My left leg is fracture and there is a rod planted by a doctor around 5 months done we are walking this time but I have feel the pain in leg and not proper walk by me.
I have a pain in the lower back area it is like an electric current running in my body. but when i stand and walk around it gets better. how can that be?
I am suffering from wrist pain from last one month. I work most of the time on a computer. I observed some crackling sound when I rotate the wrist. Sometimes it gives tingling effect upto the elbow. Please help.
Hello I'm 22 years male. My echo, tmt and lipid profile are normal. I have left arm pain and this pain go on back on shoulder. So witch type of this pain.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.
I am 30 year's old and I weigh 70 kgs, I have pain in my lower back last 3 months and I from last 10 days I have pain behind my thighs I had gone to ortho he told me to do a x-ray and said there is nothing wrong its a vitamin d deficiency, I am not getting relief yet, and I also lift heavy in the gym, can I continue going to gym and please help me with the back pain?
What is the best way to cure bone arthritis? Do you suggest ayurvedic treatment or our common medication will do?
I am 58 year old. I am suffering back pain and knee pain since last 2 years. I consulted and treated from various doctors, stil treatment is going on and some exercise also. actually as per tested report have Lumber spondylosis. FURTHER WHAT I HAVE TO DO.
Hello Sir, I visited your clinic 12th Jun 2016. I was having sever back pain. I took your prescribed medicine. Now my back pain is gone. But still I am having problem in sitting, I have pain in spinal cord tail and also some times in legs. What could be the reason and solution. Thanks, Ritu.
My left leg middle toe seems to be fractured as a result of a collision with a woden object. What shall I do?
Pain in right left knee feeling like both bones of knee is in contact with other and pain is more when there movement in knee part.
I get thirsty at times and my legs keep paining. Have gone through full checkups but nothing serious. What to do?
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.