Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Bhise
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi BhiseYour feedback matters!
I am Siva 18 years old. I am having some neck pain I will not use pillow for sleeping I will use my hand in my head during sleeping due to this any problem will arise later or I have to avoid sleeping with hands as pillow what is the correct posture and how to sleep without using pillow.
Dear Sir, I met with an bike accident and broke my left hand (near wrist) and got treatment (Titanium implant fixed) at Ganga Hospital Coimbatore (It happens 4 months ago). My problem is the stiffness on the wrist. Event after 4 months of surgery, i was not able to use the hand normally. If any physios?, medicines? What is your suggestion?
I have varicose veins in both of my legs. My weight is 57 kg & height is 4.11.i also have regular pain in my back & legs. Pl suggest something about my pain & also about how to cure varicose veins.
I'am 24 years of age and have 2 childrens after my 1st child birth i'm suffering from sever back pain.
I had multiple ligament injury with knee joint dislocation almost a year ago, and now going for ligament reconstruction surgery at GMCH hospital at chandigarh by Dr. Ravi Gupta. They are going to use autograft for the surgery. Will it be ok for me to for for the surgery. It is, ACL, PCL reconstruction surgery.
I am 21 year old male I have back pain for two month and I have use a pain killer tblt but have no relief. So you ask me but am doing to telex this pain?
My mother is 46 years old. She is suffering from waist pain and knee pain for last 4 months. We have tried many pain killers. Ayurvedic medication too. She has swelling in knee also. What to do? Please help.
My name is kishan and my problem is a suffering a joint pain in whole body so it a treatment ya medicine so require me.
I am 21 years old male I have pain in my back to 2 month before and I have use pain killer medicine but I have no relief. What I should to relief this pain I have very un comfortable.
Hi. My father is 57 years old having back pains since several years. He is not having any other health problem like BP, diabetes etc. We had consulted many orthopedic, homeopathic and ayurvedic specialist several times. They had all the necessary tests on him. But all results are normal. X-rays, blood test are also normal. He have no calcium deficiency as well. Then what would be the reason? Due to such pains he dose not seems fresh and happy. What should be done is such a case?
Due to night fall I think I have lower back pain also I am a sportsman and its not good fore please help me.
What's the treatment of cervical & anxiety neurolysis. I'm suffering from this sickness last 2 year. I'm only 20 year old. Please suggest some thing sir. Thank you.
I am suffering from bones disease. Please tell me remedies for fractured and weak bones and vitamin d deficiency.. I had multiple fractured bones. Please help me.
My joints of leg and hands are not functioning properly as when I woke up in the morning it is difficult to stand and even difficult to move my body parts. What is the problem for tbat?
Sir my age is 25. Height 5 ft11 inch. Weight 80 kg. From 2 year I am having numbness and tingling in whole body. Bone and muscle weakness along with pain in body. High bp 150/100. Frequent urination. Chest enlargement and belly enlargement in terms of fat. Hair on my body after 23 has increased 8 times more than previous and also came in the areas where they were never before. I also noticed a huge reduction in my testis size. My right testis was double size of left but now both became equal. Ultrasound shows right volume 8 cc and left 9 cc. All my blood test were normal except serum total testosterone always coming in hypogondal range that is less than 270 ng/dl .i had this test 5 times. This report was worrying me much and I was seeking it as the cause for all my problem. So I continued my search. And I met to an urologist 14 days ago. On 17th july, he asked me to get my semen analysis done along with test FSH, LH and serum Testosterone. I had given the sample. The report shows that FSH is 6.26mIU/mL (reference 1 to 12, LH is 1.29mIU/mL (reference 1 to 12), serum testosterone is 271 ng/dl (ref 270 to 820. Semen analysis shows azoospermia. After that he asked me to get those test again to confirm diagnosis and in 25th I again had the test .it shows serum testosterone 306 ng/dl. FSH is 11. 07mIU/mL. LH is 2.29mIU/mL. Semen analysis azoospermia again. Doctor checked my testis says that these are small. He said he has vas deferens, epididymis .he suspect it as a case of non obstructive azoospermia. So I asked him why this problem happened to me, he said may be by birth. But sir I want to ask that I had grown good in height, my chest is full of hair, my voice is undergone good changes I have heavy voice. The only thing is that I do not have beard except moustache and chin beard .i had habit of masturbation from the age of 17. I used to do by rubbing penis against bed for several hours .i used to do 1 time daily upto age of 20. After that from age of 20 to 23 I did it 4-5 times daily. But 5 months after leaving this habit I started to face all the problem and all these problem increasing with time. Thats why my 2 year search bring me to this conclusion that I have azoospermia. Please suggest is it case of primary testicular failure? Did excess masturbation caused that? Is it treatable or life is over?
When I used to walk long or do more work my leg muscles used to pain and I used spray for pain then the pain is gone I don't know y the pain mostly occur in my both leg.
Spondylitis includes swelling of the vertebra. It happens because of wear and tear of the ligament and bones found in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. While it is to a great extent because of age, it can be brought on by other reasons too. Side effects incorporate pain and stiffness starting from the neck to the lower back. The spine's bones (vertebrae) get fused, bringing about an unbending spine. These changes might be mellow or extreme, and may prompt a stooped-over posture. Some of the non-surgical methods to treat spondylitis are as follows-
- Exercise based recovery/physiotherapy: Your specialist may send you to a physiotherapist for treatment. Non-intrusive treatment helps you extend your neck and shoulder muscles. This makes them more grounded and at last, relieves pain. You may neck traction, which includes using weights to build the space between the cervical joints and decreasing pressure on the cervical disc and nerve roots.
- Medications: Your specialist may prescribe you certain medicines if over-the-counter medications do not work. These include:
- Muscle relaxants, for example, cyclobenzaprine, to treat muscle fits
- Opiates, for example, hydrocodone, for pain relief
- Epileptic medications, for example, gabapentin, to ease pain created by nerve damage
- Steroid infusions, for example, prednisone, to decrease tissue irritation and diminish pain
- Home treatment: In case your condition is less severe, you can attempt a couple of things at home to treat it:
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, for example, acetaminophen or a calming medication, for example, Advil or Aleve.
- Use a warming cushion or an ice pack on your neck to give pain alleviation to sore muscles.
- Exercise routinely to help you recover quickly.
- Wear a delicate neck prop or neckline to get transitory help. In any case, you shouldn't wear a neck brace for temporary pain relief.
- Interventional Pain Management: It is a highly effective treatment for back and neck pain.
- Bed Rest: Severe instances of spondylitis may require bed rest for close to 1-3 days. Long-term bed rest must be avoided as it puts the patient at danger for profound vein thrombosis (DVT, blood clots in the legs).
- Support/brace use: Temporary bracing (1 week) may help get rid of the symptoms, however, long-term use is not encouraged. Supports worn for a long time weaken the spinal muscles and can increase pain if not continually worn. Exercise based recovery is more beneficial as it reinforces the muscles.
- Lifestyle: Losing weight and eating nutritious food with consistent workouts can help. Quitting smoking is essential healthy habits to help the spine function properly at any age.