Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RashitaYour feedback matters!
Doctor I wil take folvite as you suggested. Can you please give me details as why I sweat a lot and how can folvite help control me. Also I had pregnancy thyroid and few months back I had done test and there was no thyroid. Should I do tsh test again? or I can start folvite?
Hallow Dr. I am 50 years male having diabetes thyroid, cholesterol, recently I am facing sever cough my blood reports are ESR: 32 mm, eosinophil 09%, AEC740 cells/cumm, I am using medicine for diabetes, thyroid, cholesterol and they are normal, now I am very tired to-do walk, work so please suggest some ayurveda medicine for me thank you.
I am 17 year old. I am having some problem in breathing during summers. I am have consulted many specialists but my disease is not cured. Please suggest me something.
What is a symptoms of flu why it occur. It occurs for rain or else is there any chance to occur in othervway.
I have pain in my neck and when I am studying and reading the book it will start head pain I'm suffering from this problem for 3 days.
Hello Dr, I am jyoti I am 38week pregnant but I am not feeling any sign of labour yet, what should I do please suggest. My all reports are normal.
Sir I love to eat my wife's sperm and I love to kissing vagina. I want to know a wife can produce sperm or not. If I drink my wife's sperm it can be dangerous or good for my health.
Hi doctor I am 24, I am facing gastric problem before 2 years back and have taken so many medicines for that but still not yet any improvement so please consult me is there any solutions.
I used to have sudden sharp chest pain under my left chest once in every 3 months which used to last for less than 5 minutes .some two weeks back I got caught by cold which which started with fever and lasted less than two days but soon after that I started coughing I even consulted a doctor who prescribed me some medicines .I am having those medicines but last night I again felt some sharp pain under my left chest although the intensity of the pain dropped down a bit .but it's still there has also spread to my left shoulder what should I do? Pls help! I would be grateful to you.
I always feel like the need to urinate every after I go to the toilet. I just urinate a bit amount. I think this happens every night and early in the morning. Is this UTI? What do I need to avoid and the remedy for this? Thank you!
I am 35yr old male having constipation problem since last one year. I have been facing sevour cutting pain with bloody stool while going toilet for the last one month. What should I do?
Many times I feel like headache and vomiting while doing work and I also feel weak suddenly. What should I do.
I need a consultation and guidance. I took I pill after unprotected sex (after one week of my periods). I am not sure if my partner ejaculated in my vagina or not. But I washed my private part immediately. I took IPill next day in evening i.e within 36 hours. What are the chances of getting pregnant? What are early symptoms of pregnancy? How to abort in early weeks with medicines? I really do not want to go with surgical abortion. Please guide.
Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD is a behavioral disorder that comprises impulsive behavior, inattentiveness and hyperactivity. This disorder tends to affect children more commonly, but the symptoms tend to disappear as one ages.
There are a number of symptoms for this disorder:
- Concentration problems: People affected by this disorder have problems in staying focused on routine tasks. You may have problems in listening to conversations, get distracted easily, overlook various important things and have trouble remembering various things.
- Being disorganized and forgetting things: You may exhibit symptoms such as having an extremely cluttered desk. You may also experience difficulties in completing projects and forgetting appointments. You may also lose track of time while doing important things.
- Emotional problems: Various emotional problems such as mood swings, hypersensitivity to criticism, problems in staying motivated and having low self-esteem are common signs of ADD. The disorder may also lead you to be extremely short tempered and be constantly frustrated.
- Hyperactivity: This symptom causes you to remain constantly agitated, unable to focus due to a racing mind, fidgeting constantly and talking excessively.
- Impulsivity: You will exhibit impulsive behavior such as not being able to exercise self-control, blurting out inappropriate comments and have certain addictive tendencies.
Attention Deficit Disorder can cause various problems in your life. Most of these are related to the following domains:
- Work related problems: You may constantly feel a sense of underachievement and will unable to meet your work responsibilities. You may be unable to meet deadlines, and face problems in filing paperwork.
- Relationship problems: This disorder takes a toll on your relationships such as it can create a rift between you and your family. They may feel that you are not sensitive to their concerns.
- Mental health problems: You may face various mental health problems such as drug abuse, anxiety, self-esteem issues and chronic stress.
Remedies for this disorder are:
- Get proper sleep: You should always aim to sleep for at least 6 hours every day. If you are well rested, then you will be more energetic and stress free.
- Regular exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep yourself fit and healthy. It can also help you avoid problems such as obesity.
- Improve your relationships: You should schedule time for your loved ones and engage with them. It may contribute to your overall mental well-being.