Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranna Danappa
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranna DanappaYour feedback matters!
Only for affording patients after proper health evaluation.
This is the best option and the most effective form of sustained strategy for weight loss adopted by highly obese person. Very commonly adopted by celebrities and politicians in developed countries like united states, europe etc.
Bmi more than 35 are ideal candidates for this surgery especially ones with diabetes or cardiovascular risk factors.
First time consultation will be free in which you will be shown a powerpoint presentation about morbid obesity. It's causes, different options to reduce weight and different strategies of management by bariatric surgery and health evaluation on routine basis.
For more details you can schedule an appointment.
I am married and trying to conceive. I usually got periods for 3-4 days every month. But this month I feel heavy bleeding only for 2 days. What does it mean. I want to know m I pregnant?
If a girl do first time sex in her life, then is it necessary that she will bleed for the first time. Does bleeding happens with the every girl,
I am at 33 weeks and my doc said that cervix is dilated by the size of a fingertip. She has suggested bed rest for 2 weeks. I want to know can it get worse and if it does what are the implications of it? What precautions shall I take?
I am 26 years old unmarried and my gf is 22 years old. During romance, I inserted my finger in to her vagina deep inside. I figured her many times. Some days before we had sex first time but she did not bleed. So please tell me that was the virginity broken by inserting fingers? She felt some pain when I first time inserted.
I have unprotected sex with my partner today I have done pregnancy test which was not clear to both of us as it shows one line and other line not clear I don't want baby now my periods upcoming date is 3 march but I doubt I'm pregnant im feeling morning sickness can I prevent this by eating hot food or something.
Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI), also called pancreatic deficiency, is a disorder where the pancreas is unable to produce the sufficient amount of enzymes that are required to digest food. The pancreatic enzymes help to break down and absorb nutrients from the food in the small intestine. So, this disease causes nutritional deficiencies.
Causes of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
This condition is generally caused as a complication of other diseases because EPI develops only as a result of severe damage to the pancreas. The following reasons can cause EPI:
- Inflammation of the pancreas: After surgery in the pancreas, stomach or the intestines, there may be inflammation in the pancreas as a post-surgical complication. A high content of triglyceride fat in the blood can also cause pancreatic inflammation and hinder the secretion of the enzymes.
- Chronic Pancreatitis: In this disease, the pancreatic ducts are swollen and blocked and so the digestive enzymes cannot be passed into the small intestine. This condition is often caused by a heavy consumption of alcohol.
- Cystic Fibrosis: The digestive fluids and enzymes become thick and sticky and block the passageways of the pancreas and other organs like the lungs and the kidneys. This can obstruct secretion and passage of enzymes afterwards.
- Shwachman-Bodian-Diamond syndrome: This is an autosomal recessive genetic condition where enzyme-producing pancreatic cells are not formed properly. This rare disorder causes a number of associated disorders like bone marrow diseases, skeletal defects and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
Symptoms of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
The symptoms appear in the middle stages of the disease when the process of absorption of nutrients has already been affected. The common warning signs are:
- Digestive problems like gas, diarrhea and indigestion because the food remains mostly undigested.
- Severe and frequent stomach pain in the lower abdominal region
- Greasy stools due to the excretion of undigested fat
- Rapid loss of weight and body mass due to mal-absorption of nutrients
- Constantly feeling bloated and full even if you have not eaten anything
- A general sense of fatigue and exhaustion
- Excessive bleeding from small wounds because protein deficiencies hamper blood clotting
- Pain in the muscles and bones
- Increased susceptibility to infections of the body systems
- Joint pains
- Abnormal swelling of the limbs or edema