Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjit VhoraYour feedback matters!
My prblm is that my confidence was getting lost. Plzz help me to recover my confidence. Bcoz I can not concentrate to my study.
Meri age 23 h nd mere krib 8 9 month se daily night fall jesi problm ho rhi h jis se me kafi presan hu nd meri sex power kafi km hoti ja rhi h. Jiske liye me labur kabir morning me kha rha hu 10 din se kya ye sahi h please suggst.
I am 47 years of age,I have attained menopause. As of now past 3-4 months I am having pain in both my legs (full) please help.
I have last 15 days back pain I take my doctor's advice and medicines but my pain is increasing. Than what to do?
I want to know a healthy diet for a teenager of 18 years for good health? Proper diet in detail with fruits and vegetables and exercise?
I have recently shifted from jaipur to delhi and since thn I am facing hair fall. It is serious as my scalp is visible and I hve been told this by so many people. I cut my hair short to getvsome relief but problem is the same. I am very tensed.
I am 84 kgs and 5 feet 5 inch height. I have more fat in abdomen area than hand and legs. And from past month I gain 3 kgs. 4 months ago I am on 21 days deflazacort gradually decreased dose. After that I do not have any cortical steroid exposure. Do I have causing syndrome. Or is it possible 3 kg weight gain in 1 months.
I am a 21 year old from kerala For the past few years , i've noticed darkening of skin on the butt region, and also projections of what looks like cellulite as a result of which it looks extremely revolting please prescribe a solution
I have a problem about hair fall. When I bath and touch so loss my hair day by day. How to control it help me.
Some easy steps to do to help your teeth keep clean:
- When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line.
- Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles.
- Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion.
- Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria which might cause badbreath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.
Hi, I'm 28 years old. I can't keep my erection firm for a longer time while intercourse, which disappoints both of us. I want to know what could be the reason and how can I cure this?
I have acidity whenever I eat anything. My mouth become sour. I have slight pain in belly too sometimes. What should i do?
Hello doctor, pls help me in knowing about teeth whitening. Wat are its aide effects. How long does the whitening effect stays?
I am 21 and suffering from hair loss problem. My scalp always itches and it increases under sunlight.
I miss my periods from last 2 months. Suddenly I have urin infection I do pregnancy test (two times) which is negative do I am pregnant?
My age is 22 and im working as a telecom engineer, on coming into this field my hair started falling my front part of the hair is very thin and does not grows at all, I think this occurs due to my diet please is there any remedies for me to suggest, is there any tablet available to grow my hair back to normal please help me.
Are you aware of dengue, a fever which is currently on the rise? Dengue is a painful fever, which is caused by one of the four dengue viruses. It is a mosquito borne disease. The virus which causes dengue is related to yellow fever causing virus. Dengue is also referred to as break bone fever. It is transmitted via the bite of an Aedes mosquito infected with dengue. This type of fever has no proper cure and hence, prevention is the best policy.
The symptoms of dengue start appearing four to six days after the infection. They include sudden, high fever, pain behind the eyes, fatigue, nausea, severe muscle and joint pain, skin rash, vomiting and mild bleeding in the nose or gums. In some cases, the symptoms are very mild and are commonly mistaken for another viral infection. Severe problems such as the dengue hemorrhagic fever may occur from the infection.
The juice from the leaves of carica papaya mixed with sucrose is given to a patient, which helps in increasing the count of platelets. This may lead to some movement.
- There is no vaccine, which immunizes dengue and the best way of prevention is to prevent yourself from getting bitten by infected mosquitoes, especially if you live in a tropical climate. The prevention tips include protecting yourself and making an effort to reduce the mosquito population. Here are some important prevention tips for dengue:
- Stay away from residential areas which are very heavily populated.
- Use mosquito repellents, even when you are at home.
- Wear long sleeved clothes and long pants when going out.
- Make sure that your windows and doors do not have holes in them. Use mosquito nets while sleeping, if you do not have an air conditioner.
- Get rid of places and areas where mosquitoes can breed in order to reduce their population. These may include cans, old tyres and areas where rain water gets collected.
- If someone at home gets dengue, you should make efforts to protect yourself and the rest of your family members. A mosquito, which bites an infected family member, may spread the infection to others as well.
In case you experience any symptom of dengue, it is important for you to consult a doctor immediately. He will be able to guide you with a proper diagnosis and treatment based on the latter. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!