Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjit DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
My name is shehar bano. I am female. I am 21 years old. I have swear backache from 2 days. As like my spinal cord is damage. I took pain killers but they are not reliving my pain please help me.
I am 18 years old I am suffering from back pain please help me sir and I am very weak and tell the tips for body growth.
I have some pain in back. What I do. The pain started before three days. When I play volleyball then some body strass. So provide help soon.
My wife is suffering with back pain from couple months. We have consulted so many doctors but no use. Please advise.
I have pain in shoulder arms about 1year what I will do that pain reduce I had x ray our shoulder bt its not broke so tell me what I will do.
I would like to start working out. I leave home for work at 4: 30 P.M and I am back home between 5 to 5: 30 A.M. Should I workout before leaving to work what after returning home early morning? What would be the ideal time for me to work out that would be more effective for my body. Thank you.
R/Sir I have pain in my left knee in every winter since last year. Its very painful while stand after long time sitting.
I am 31 male. I have lower back discomfort sometimes. Got MRI Spine, it shows very slight lumbar root nerve compression. Now mostly at night while trying to sleep, I get pulsing, twitching from knee till thighs and sometimes till chest which cause suffocation. That pulsing/twitching lasts for 5 mins and then vanishes.
My wife is diabetic. She is facing this problem of Vitamin D Deficiency and presently she is advised to take Vitamin'D' Capsules weekly by the doctor. But till date no relief is seen. The problem she is facing is that both of her shoulders are stuck, feels acute pain in her joints all over arms. Please suggest any medicines or treatment.
Hi I am suffering from arthritis . I am taking medicine from 2 years . I am getting lot of body heat What suppose I hv to do ?
I am suffering from pain at the hip region for about 2weeks. Would you please suggest some treatment?
Air I have a serious pain in my neck since 2 and half years. I have been to many doctors but my pain still exists. Please help me doctor.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"