Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranjana A Rode
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjana A RodeYour feedback matters!
Mujhe sex ke after 1 moths bad period aye par usake bad 4 moths period aye hi nhi Maine papita bhi khaya hai please doctor suggestions dijiye .mane ipil tablet ka bhi sex ke bad estimal kiya tha.
Mam I come from poor family I need some help I can't ask my mother about puberty I have no father my father died at the age when I was born kindly help me with a suggestion what to be done for attending puberty. I'm 19.
Hi. I am 36 years old. I have no children and am not planning also. I have never undergone any kind of miscarriage also. I would like to consult a gynecologist on my heath issue. I am facing prolonged menstrual cycle issues. The flow is normal but gets continued for more than a month and in case it stops its hardly for 10 days. I am facing this for the past two years. Have done ultrasound but no problem with uterus. Doctors had put me on three course of contraceptive pills but the problem dint get resolved. Presently am not taking any medication. Kindly advice.
Question? Why sperm comes out when me and my husband have sex and I am planning to get pregnant. What should I do?
Is taking cinnamon powder with honey and milk is beneficial or harmful for pregnant women or lady who is about to conceive.
I have married 1 and half year, I try to conceive baby but I was failed continues What I do for conceive a baby? Pls help me.
Sir agar mai cesare delivery k 28 din bad sex kiya to kya paresani ho sakta he jabki sex k dusre din medam ko white sa kuchh liquid type nikla.
My wife are 4 month pregnant I want to avoid child It is possible in this stage It is possible through medicine Tell me about surgical abortion A surgical abortion is safe or unsafe I want to live with her at the abortion time It is possible because my wife have some problems.
I am 22 years old. I Have miscarriage in my first pregnancy due to bleeding of 41 days fetus. Now I am 15 weeks pregnant. Can I take corn flour and desi ghee in my meal? Isn't it harmful ?please suggest me.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!