Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Rane SagarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male I have a backache problem since long. I can't sit straight for a long time. I always b bended.
10 Days back an auto went through my left foot, no injury but swelling and pain is there always. Approached the orthopedic doctor available in local who advised X-ray and the observation is no fracture including airline. Advised daily twice tabs viz., XYKAA and NAC SR. Intimated that it may take even more than a month to recover fully. Is the diagnosis and treatment is correct. The contents in the tables are only paracetamol and diclofenac only.
I am 19 years old now, when I was 12 I used mastaburate a lot I mean each day. And now m doing sports and now I left mastaburation but I feel weakness in my body. My lower legs pain when I run and even I lost my stamina. How can I recover from whatever I lost please help. I am big body man but m weak according to my body. I just want to recover my full lost energy stamina and everything so that I can do my game easily.
If somebody wants both. To look younger flexibility nd strength good physique? What to do? Can he do both. Yoga nd gymming? Somebody with history of back pain. Can he do joga nd gymming? If there are some restrictions in that case. What are those?
I am 30 years old, I fell down from bike before 3 months. My right knee is paining while folding. What should I do for that?
I am suffering from knee pain since five days. I get medicine from doctor but my pain is still remain. Please tell me the best tablet for removing my pain quickly.
My mom is 55 year old and is suffering in right leg pain from few years. And lot of treatment there is no improvment. So sir please give me abest suggestion and treat or my loving mom. Thanks.
I am a male, 26 years is the age. I have lower back pain from last 6 months. It all started when I lifted a a slightly heavy weight at the gym. Xray reports are all fine. Not able to know what exactly is the problem.
Hello doctor, My father, age 63 years having swollen and pain in knee, he is taking treatment But not relief, it is from october2015, what is cause and which treatment can he do, and what test occur to findout reason.
My mom hands shake whenever she serves tea or anything else. The hands are not still. Is it the sign of arthritis? She has low blood pressure problem and What should I do?
Due to an accident in 2009 and plate was implanted. In last year in jan 2014 plate was removed by operation at ankle site. But some wound could not heal. Doctor say the problem of vericos vein he suggest me compression stocking at day time. Please guide me.
I was doing my workout from past one month including 3 to 4 km running, 2 sets (20) of ladder up and Down and 1 hour gym session in morning. But from last saturday while doing Squat exercise there is lots of pain going on my lower legs. Below knee. Now I am unable to run not even 1 km. My physical test of running 1.6 km in 6.30 minute is coming next week but due to pain I am unable to run Please suggest something better and how to to increase my running so I complete on time. Thanks in Advance.
Hello doctor. Mere dadaji ke hath sunn rahte hain. Unhe kisi sparsh ya touch kam feel hota hai. What is the reason? And iska ilaaj kaise sambhav hai?
What is the reason of back pain at the morning after sleep. I have already perform the test Rh factor that is negative.
I am 26 year old female suffering from a back pain what should I do for getting a relief I use to seat in office hours continues to 8 hrs.
My father have in left leg with numbness and no feeling also no sensation in foot, some time severe burning in both leg. The problem is have more a month. What we do?
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.