Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
How to prevent heart deceases? Or heart attack? Any preventive measures are there to avoid it? Pls advice.
I have been undergone with multiple about eluted angioplasty 3 years ago (Sept 2013) as proactive treatment based on periodic medical report including report of angiography .After angioplasty Now I am around 60 years old taking prescribed medicine regularly as prescribed by cardiologist. quarterly consultation with cardiologist along with lipid blood test report.
Age 21 if any person has low cholesterol level that is 8 am cholesterol what does this indicate person already suffer from hypothyroidism please tell me is their any danger from low cholesterol level.
If someone has suddenly got pain in his heart at the age of 65+ and it is a night time and there is no hospital or doctor in nearby location. Can you tell me what is the neccesary steps one should take immediate?
I am 26 yr old, whenever I walk or run fast my heart beat becomes faster, sometimes when breathing some sound creates. It is vary difficult to take breath. What I do?
I am 33 years old. I have hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, gastric and mental disorder. I taking medicine now Thyrox 50, Telvas 3D, Pantakind DSR and Lupizep plus 25. But my blood pressure is now 160/100. How can lower my blood pressure to normal please help me. I am doing also yoga like kapalbhati, ujjayi, anulom vilom and bhramari pranayam.
As I was having high heart rate from last 1 year my doctor prescribed betacaptr 40 once a day I am taking it from a year I am feeling ok But will this medicine cause ed or will it effect sex life I am 24 years old Please advice is it safe or how can I leave it?
I keep suffering from cough through out the year. Recently suffering from breathing problems, taking inhaler and medicines. My Bad cholesterol is also on the higher side. I am 38 years old female, overweight (83 kgs) from Delhi. Please suggest remedies.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart