Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rambhaa Laxman Lokhande
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rambhaa Laxman LokhandeYour feedback matters!
I eat proper diet but still didn't get the fat. My weight didn't increase. I also smoke 3-4 cigarette a day. Does smoking affect in increment in weight. Please suggest something that I get weight and proper body.
Dear doctors I have a serious problem and its causing depression and anti social symptoms in me. My problem is that whenever I start talking with a girl I unintentionally look towards there neck and chest. I try to not look as much as I can but my eyes seem to go over there again and again while having face to face conversation and then the girl also notices me looking n then they start adjusting, which is very embarrassing for me. Then I feel embraced and stop talking with them. I do not know this effect has come to me suddenly. Before I was not like this. And slow and steadily the problem has increased. The most embarrassing part. Before it was with girls now its with guys too. I do not know why, I do not have any wrong intension but this is happening to me. Is it a mental or physiological problem. please help me with this problem. Sincere request.
I'm having cough, from 2 weeks approx. Was having fever also but its OK now. I'm taking benadryl syrup every night. Also doing hotsalt water gargles.
Hi I had bypass surgery before 2 months and 15 days. I had 90 percent blockages. Now I feel fine. So can start driving motorcycle even if I didn't completed 3 months of surgery. Please reply.
Mere throat me pichhle 40 days se problam hai. Problam is tarah shuru huee k m ek party me gya tha waha dinner ke sath mai ne kuch jada hi thande cold driknk ke sath alcohal drink kia aur uske bad jab bed pe gya to jada humidity ke karan ac ko 18 degree pe kar ke so gya agle din utha to ek bje ke bad mere gale m halki lahr si huee aur rat ko m n pani puri khaya aur uske bad mere throat me halka sa sweling aur dard ho gy. Lagbhag 10 din tak m n camist ko kah ke dawai lia dawa s aram mila fir m ne ek din kari chawal kha lia to agle din s fir throat me dard hone lga to m n doctor s dikhaya to unhone m entibiotic aur 2 3 dawa sath m dia usko m n pach din khaya aram mila aur dawa ke khtm hone ke do tin din bad fir dard hone lga to m n fir dusre doctor se dikhaya aur usne v kuch dawa antibiotic ke sath likha aur usme antiallergic tab the. 5 din uska v dawa khaya usse kafi aram mila aur mere dard wagairah chale gye aur throat m sweling v km ho gya. Lekin sbse badi problam ab ye hai ki mai jab jada ya loudaly ya 5 10min tak non stop bolta hu to mere throat me dard hone lagta h aur sath me aisa lagta hai ki neck ke pichhale hise ke nas khich rahe hai aur sar me v dard hone lgta h. M n last me 24/09/15 ko yani kal hi ent spacialist se consalt kia to unhone v 5days ke liye kuch dawa likha jaise antibiotic antiallergic aur pet ko shaf krne ki dawa di. H. To mai ap logo se ye janna chahta hu kya ye koi badi problam ya bimari to ni hai aur mujhe kya krna chahiye aur kuch home remedis sugest kijiye aur mer muh ke andar redness v hai. Thanx.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!