Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rambhaa Laxman LokhandeYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old female I want to remove my belly fat n make flat. Wht exercises or diet should I take. Pls advice.
I am 20 year old married from 1 year and my vagina will be so loose can you prefer any natural ingredients that should help in my vagina tightening faster and any ayurvedic treatments.
I moved from china (-20c) to chennai (35c) in January. I was eating mostly hotel food and noticed after few days blood in my stool. Again after 3 months in April, then many times from July. Sometimes when t happens, the western pot water is pinkish in color and only once it was dark red. I have taken photograph but is too disgusting to share. My friends say can be piles. I need to get it checked and addressed as I am planning to start family.
Hi I am a 32 years male living in chennai for 1.5 years. Not married, lost weight of around 12-13 kgs. My food in take mostly outside as I do not know cooking. Due to loss of weight I feel little weak. I am a smoker, having 2-4 sticks a day. But for last two days not smoking. I take levipil 500 2ce a day and thyroup 50 once a day. Kindly help!
Hello doctor, I am 34 year old man I have suffering from fever last night what should I do please tell me?
I have some problem in hair, some hair become white, and my age is no mature, I used so many things but problem has not solved, can you tell me how is it solved?
Sir, My body stamina is so low and I am a working boy and some work to do and I am tired please help me to increase my body stamina.
I have hair fall. So there is any solution in the market it can be regrowth my hair or there is hair transplant solution only.
A Lower Body Lift is also called a belt lipectomy, is an increasingly popular type of surgery. The aim of this surgery is to eliminate or improve excessive or sagging of thigh and buttock skin from the area. This surgery is mostly opted to enhance the physical appearance and is becoming increasingly popular these days.
Causes to undergo Lower Body Lift:
- A Lower body lift may be undergone when, due to extreme weight loss or advanced age, the skin in the buttocks, thighs and abdomen becomes loose and appears to be sagging
- Apart from loosening the skin, weight loss can also make the buttocks & thighs and abdomen look deformed or de-shaped. In that case, a Lower Body Lift helps the patient correct the area.
Lower body lift are most likely to be successful when:
- The layers of fat beneath the skin of the patient are relatively thin.
- The patient does not smoke, as smoking slows down the healing process and also increases the risk of post surgery complications.
- The patient's weight does not fluctuate a lot. He or she must have stable weight for at least a year before the surgery.
- The overall health of the patient is good, and he or she does not suffer from chronic medical conditions.
How is the surgery performed?
- Depending on the body type and other condition of the patient, the doctors make a circumferential incision at the waist or slightly below that area.
- After that, the excess fat or skin is removed from the soft tissue that is present there. Following this, the skin is closed up in layers and tightened.
Things to keep in mind before the surgery:
- It may take a few months to recover fully, post surgery
- Weight gain or loss in the future may affect the results of the surgery
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.