Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Paragon, Daund, Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ram Shelar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ram ShelarYour feedback matters!
Im suffering from knee injury And every time I put weight on my knee it pains! What should I do. Please help me.
I am 26 year old suffering from alcohol behaviour. I drink full bottle in a day I want to quite from this what is the treatment.
I am 24 years old man. My height is 5 feet and 10 met and my weight is 92 right now. How I can loose my weight without medicine?
She is pregnant from last four months but now these days she feel immediate little pain daily at lower part of abdomen what is the reason.
You are often made the topic of all conversations and jokes in your friend circle, if you are lazy. At times, it is just brushed off by laughing. However, in reality being lazy is not a good sign at all. It hampers the growth and development of a person. Laziness is accompanied by lethargy, sleepiness and not wanting to perform any work. This might not only provide less exercise to the brain, but may also adversely affect your body mentally and physically. Ayurveda offers a great scope of medical practice, which can help you out of your lazy personality.
Here, are some of the ways in which ayurveda can help you lead a normal and healthy lifestyle.
- Practice yoga: Yoga helps in calming your senses and rejuvenating your soul. It helps in increasing stamina and concentration so that you can go about doing your daily chores without any hindrance. In case, you do not want to practice full-fledged yoga, following only pranayama can also help.
- Ashwagandha and gooseberry capsules: At times, laziness is experienced right after delivery of a child. During that phase, the health of the mother needs to be carefully monitored. Hence, to reduce lethargy, ashwagandha and gooseberry or amla capsules are consumed. Both have medicinal properties and are stable ingredients.
- Sleep: Ayurveda focuses a lot on the sleep patterns of an individual. It is said that you need to get the adequate amount of sleep to be able to have the energy to work the next day. Sleeping on time and getting up in the morning with at least six to seven hours of sleep is necessary for an adult. Furthermore, your sleep patterns including whether or not you sleep in the afternoons, help you in combating with laziness.
- Tea: Ayurveda focuses that lethargy can be due to negative vibes in your body. Thus, everyday you need to consume green tea ginger tea, or lemon tea in order to get rid of the tiredness in your body.
Thus, these are some of the best ways in which Ayurveda can help you get back to shape and have sound mental health, leaving laziness far behind. If you follow these rules in your daily life, then your body would be able to develop and grow properly with all the nutrition and environment that it needs for development. For more information, you can always consult an Ayurvedic practitioner.
Good morning doctor's I am 25 year old guy, from last two days I am facing Swine flu category A symptoms. Please give some advice.
A piece of my upper right grinder, towards the cheek side, broke off, resulting in a big hole. This tooth was filled earlier with silver filling. What are the best options available for me for this tooth?
My mother is 57 yrs old. she is feeling head spinning for a very long time. when she sees down and moves up she has spin feling. checked eyes and ent doc also. they said vertigo. now it's been 2 months having medication. but no improvement. is there anything else we need to check.please advice.
I am 26 years. I am doing prone masturbation since I was 16. Please tell me what to do as I have now watery sperm. And many times during prone masturbation when my sperm is on the way to come out I press my my sperm tight and stopped the sperm to come out please tell what to do as I am in deep tension now. I also have erectile problem.
Mostly, this disease spreads because of the biting of dengue mosquito. Dengue mosquitoes take birth in dirty water and dirty areas. The patient feels great weakness when he gets rid of dengue.
The patient of dengue suffers from intense pain in the body and fever occurs with slight chill. Headache starts soon. Sometimes, he suffers from vomiting, trembling in the body and hot body. Temperature rises even to 102 or 106 degree. Other symptoms are as swelling all over the body, appearance of watery pimples on the body, flushed face, anorexia, obstinate constipation and sometimes symptoms of jaundice. Duration of the illness is 3-4 weeks. The symptoms of this disease disappear when the patient recovers. Sometimes, the patient suffers from excessive laziness and blood comes from mucus membranes.
Biting of dengue mosquito is the main cause of this disease.
Treatment with different homoeopathic medicines:
1. Baptisia: baptisia 3 x should be taken for the treatment of this disease.
2. Gels: gels 3 x to mother tincture should be used for the treatment of dengue.
3 eupat perf: eupat perf 1x should be taken if the patient of dengue has been suffering from the pain in the bones.
4. Carbo veg: if the patient suffers from such symptoms as excessive laziness, excessive hot forehead but the whole body illness should take carbo veg 3.
5. Cimicifuga: cimicifuga 3 x should be used if the patient suffers from pain in the bones
6. Arse: the medicine arse 3x should be taken if the use of cimicifuga does not provide relief.
7. Acid phos: the patient should take acid phos 3 if he feels excessive laziness.
8. Belladonna: if the symptoms are as appearance of red colored pimples on the body and headache because of which the patient feels a lot of trouble, he should take belladonna 6 for the treatment.
9. Aconite: if the patient suffers from high fever in the preliminary stage of this disease and the temperature reaches to 104-105 degree, he should take belladonna 1x to get relief.
10. Bryonia: if the patient of dengue suffers from such symptoms as perspiration, headache which mostly affects to the backside, constipation and pain all over the body, the use of bryonia 3-6 provides a lot of relief.
11. Lachesis: if blood comes from the mucus membranes along with this disease, the patient should take lachesis 6 to get relief.
12. Crotolus: if blood comes with the mucus membranes, the patient should take crotolus 3 to get rid of this problem.
13. Gelsimium: if the temperature is low, gelsimium 1x should be taken to get relief by the patient of dengue.
14. Rhus tox: if the patient suffers from such symptoms as sensation of excessive chillness, fever along with boils and pimples, convulsion in the hands and feet and rheumatism, he should take rhus tox 3 to get relief.
15. Arsenic: the patient suffers from diarrhea along with dengue, he should take arsenic 6. The disease disappears after taking this medicine.