Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Paragon, Daund, Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ram ShelarYour feedback matters!
मेरी छोटी बहन 18 वर्ष की है और वह कॉलेज 1 एअर स्टुडेंट है। परंतु पिछ्ले8और 9 माह से उसका behaviour पूरी तरह से मेरे लिये और मम्मी पापा के लिए बदल गया और वह हम सभी की बाते का नकारती है जिससे पारिवार झगड़ा होता वह हमारी बातो को झुता मानती है क्या कोई उसे हमारे घर के प्रत्री घुमराह कर रहा उसे समझेने के लिए क्या कियस जाये।
I have get pain on opposite side of armpit in hand it happened due to long sitting on computer use. Now I avoid pain. My left hand full pain, tell me some exercise and diet foods. Help me.
My groin area is susceptible to itching. I don't itch, but while sleeping I unknowingly do which in turns gives me cuts in the area. I wash with soap everyday & try to keep the area clean & dry (also use talc). I also wear washed underwear everyday. Can you suggest any cream that might help?
I am having lice on my head it is creating hair loss to me please tell me how to avoid this and to prevent it.
1. Are contact lenses a good substitute for specs? Are they feasible to be used while doing a job? 2. Can i-tone eye drops be used regularly or only after being prescribed by an eye surgeon?
What would we not give to have that picture perfect, scar-free glowing skin. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects. In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes.
These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues:
- Baking Soda Treatment: Applying a paste of baking soda with water can work wonders for acne ridden skin. The paste must be allowed to sit on your skin for about half an hour and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Regular usage can bring about a significant improvement in the skin texture.
- Oatmeal Therapy: Oatmeal is known for its beneficial effects on our metabolism. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Again applying a thick paste made of water and oatmeal is a trusted remedy.
- Tomato pulp for skin correction: Tomato pulps are replete with constituents that are extremely effective in smoothening out skin. It endows the skin with a renewed glow and clears the clogged up pores, thus preventing eruptions. It acts as a helpful skin toner as well. For yielding the best results, tomato pulp should be mixed with cucumber juice and applied all over the skin. It should be washed off with water after leaving it on for a span of 15 minutes.
- Sandalwood to beat the scars: Since time immemorial, sandalwood has been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo: Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner.
- Oil Application: Regular or frequent application of medicated oil to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.