Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ram Katkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ram KatkarYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old boy. I usually plays basketball. But after an ankle twist almost one week ago im not able to walk properly it seems to be affecting my career. What should I do for this? Please help me.
I am a 55 yr old male having" painful bladder syndrome" since last 9 yrs. In this disease there is urgency, high frequency and painful voiding. There is 24x7 pain in bladder. Pain level change is abrupt and there is no set pattern. Night time is very bad when I have to spend more than 15-20 minutes for the very painful voiding. In food, I have to avoid items where potassium content is more e. G. Coconut water, papaya, dry dates etc. In allopathy there is no medicine for this disease called'interstitial cystitis. I have tried homeopathy also but after more than a year of trial & error left it too. This disease is more common in females then males in a ratio of 9: 1. Due to constant pain and relieving in squatting position, I am unable to go any where out of my house as availability of public loo is scare & also very unhygienic. Life has become very tough for me. If you can suggest in remedy or how to reduce the pain then I will be very thankful to you.
I am just 25 year old. And I have 3-4 white hairs in my beard. What can be the possible reasons. How can I control the growth of these white hairs?
I was fair in childhood but now I am less fair. What to do. What thing I use as cosmetic or what home redimies I have to do.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, lifestyle-related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start off on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or Amla: A pack of amla, brahmi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Reetha: An age old solution to hair problems, Reetha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Reetha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one-third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi Oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair-related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
- Bhrigamlkyadi Tail: Along with this, bhrigamlkyadi tail is also useful to remove body heat. Daily take two tap bhrigaraj Swaras. Avoid oily and spicy food.