Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ram JadhavYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years male having pinching sensation and little swelling on my lower lip for more then 10 days now. Tried glycerine, haldi like home remedy. No issues of upset stomach.
Hello I am 25 years old, actually mam I am suffering from small bumps on my forehead especially they are stubborn and ugly, its been more than 15 days and I am still suffering from this problem please help me doctor, suggest me what should I do, plz.
I have dry patchy appearance on skin after washing my face tried many soaps and facewash still same? So I use moisturiser s which will make my face dull and uneven coloured tone.What can I do for it Used novale soap and some kz lotion as prescribed still same
My age is 20. From 2 year l am continuously facing for hairfall and white hair. I shown this problem to doctors, they just give a medical shampoo and said to use. But this problem is not solved. Please give me suggestions what have to do.
Will that be good if I wash my face with lemon juice I have pimples on my face andbi also wanna improve my colour.
Can you provide me for best medicine of acne and what type of prevent I take to reduce acne, pls mam many many time I suffered for acne and my friends irritate for this and then pls can you give me a best medicine.
I have a ovulation test and it says the small little line is dark red and the big circle is red but not as dark what does that mean? I'm not ovulating I think I am pregnant i've been off birth control for 12 days now and I had unprotected sex. Should I wait till the end of the month.
Only my face and neck became black compared to rest of body. What should i do? Waiting for your suggestion, thank you.
My son has developed very rough skin and dark in color mainly due to dust sticking to sweat. From last week he developed prickly heat also. Please advice for good and glowing skin. He has dry skin.
How to reduce dark spots on skin because of pimples I have got marks on my face and hands and back please tell me medications and medicines and food what to eat and what not eat to recover this problem Thank you.
Sir I am 25 years old. There is a white patches in right side of my thai. initially it covered a small area then spread in dot way. My dermatologist said it is vitiligo and prescribed medicine for this. After few time white round patch show on the inner upper side of lips. How I use this ointment on the inner side of lips. Is this vitiligo. It is not hereditary. I am only person which affected this.
As children, we all look forward to growing up, but once we reach in our 40s or 50s, we don't want to grow any older. Most of us fear the disabilities and diseases, ageing brings along. The biggest cause of anxiety is the change in the looks with skin losing its texture and elasticity. Read on to know some common techniques, when practiced during the early years can help in ageing gracefully, both by accepting the changes that come with ageing and by reducing the effect that ageing can have on the skin.
- Watch what you eat: As the saying goes, you are what you eat. So, whether you eat junk or healthy, your body will reflect accordingly. If you continue to give your body the required amount of vitamins and minerals, the effects will show on your skin. Include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, which will provide your body the required nutrients and antioxidants. Nutrition also includes a good amount of hydration, about 2 to 3 liters of water per day. It also helps flush out toxins that lead to accelerated ageing and induce stress.
- Exercise: While exercise might make some people tired, it need not be the case for everyone. A moderate, regular routine of work out for 20 to 30 minutes in form of walking, cycling or swimming, will have significant benefits on the heart. The exercise routine will also aid in weight management, bone strengthening, prevent constipation, improve blood flow to the vital organs and alert functioning. Get your daily dose of sleep: A daily recommended 7 to 8 hours of sleep can do wonders not just to your body, but also to your skin.
- Skin Care: Dark spots, wrinkles and dryness are common with ageing and these can be managed by reducing the exposure of skin to sun. Using a good sunscreen, wearing sunglasses or a wide-brimmed hat will provide protection from the harmful UV rays. The idea is not to avoid sun completely; little sun exposure is essential to get the required dose of vitamin D, but overexposure can lead to various skin problems. Also develop a skin care regimen including moisturizer, anti-ageing products, scrubbing, under-eye care and use of lip balm that would best work for your skin type.
- Lifestyles changes: Drinking alcohol and smoking may seem the right thing to do in your 20s and 30s, but the effects they have on your body are not right. Following a negligent lifestyle, can lead to conditions like cancer and heart disease in early years and can be worsened by smoking and excessive alcohol. Quitting smoking and moderate use of alcohol can help manage these conditions better and in some cases, even prevent them completely.
And most importantly, accepting ageing as a natural inevitable aspect and not stressing about it will not help you enjoy your later years but also stay happy!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Wrinkle creams, eye serums, and other anti-aging skin care products can help diminish signs of aging. To create a truly effective anti-aging skin care plan, however, it helps to start with healthy skin care habits.
The benefits of healthy skin care habits include:
* Prevent (or clear up) a blotchy complexion
* Retain skin’s youthful firmness longer
* Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
* Keep complexion looking brighter and younger
* Avoid leathery skin
* Reduce skin cancer risk
To help you create your own anti-aging skin care plan, you’ll find key healthy skin care habits below. Years of research supports each of these recommendations.
Anti-aging skin care tips
1. Protect your skin from the sun:Sun protection forms the foundation of every anti-aging skin-care plan. The sun’s rays make our skin age more quickly. We have so much evidence that the sun prematurely ages our skin that there is actually a word to describe this effect. This word is “photoaging.” To help patients protect their skin from the sun and other harmful UV rays, dermatologists offer these tips:
* Seek shade: Be sure to seek shade between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. and whenever your shadow looks shorter than you are.
* Cover up in style: Whenever possible, wear a wide-brimmed hat, pants, and long sleeves. Gloves help to minimize common signs of aging on our hands such as age spots. Sunglasses help reduce fine lines around our eyes.
* Slather on the sunscreen every day before going outdoors: To protect your skin, apply sunscreen to all skin that clothing will not cover. You want to use a sunscreen that offers broad-spectrum protection, SPF 30 (or higher),
2. Apply moisturizer every day: As we age, skin becomes drier. Fine lines and wrinkles appear. Moisturizer traps water in our skin, giving it a more youthful appearance. For best results, use a facial moisturizer, body moisturizer, and lip balm.
3. Wash away dirt and grime twice a day: How you wash your face can affect your appearance. For best results, you want to wash with warm water and a mild cleanser rather than soap. You also should avoid scrubbing your skin clean.
4. Stop smoking: Tobacco smoke contains toxins that can lead to smoker’s face. Signs of smoker’s face include dull and dry complexion, loss of skin’s firmness, premature lines and wrinkles, and leathery skin.
5. Eat healthy foods: A healthy diet promotes healthy skin. Make sure you eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats.
6. Get enough sleep: It’s called beauty rest for a reason. Sleep gives your body time to refresh and renew itself.