Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ram
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RamYour feedback matters!
Hello my age is 30 and Its been 36 days of my last menses and my beta hcg is 1.2 and at home preganews test is negative. Kindly guide on this situation.What is reason why I am not having periods?
My left ovaries s 5.3*2.5 cm & right ovary is 5.4*2.7 cm I have pcos since 8 yrs. I dnt have periods, yearly I have once. My ovaries are enlarged in size with stromal echotexture & multiple, rounded, anechoic peripherally & centrally placed cysts measuring 2-8 mm in size. please help to cure my cysts. My ovaries are normal? What I should to get pregnant I am 32 yr.
I m 16 year old and suffering from vomiting and lose motion during period in regular 3 days what problem I m having and" I never take medicine" what other option for me to avoid vomiting and lose motion its very painful for me Dr. please suggest something else except medicine.
My wife is pregnant with 8 month and 1 week. She is having high b.p. Around 90 - 140. Can I give her a GRAVIDOL 100 tablet. Will it be helpful to her? Please give me the ans. It will be very helpful to me.
Since two and half years I am suffering from pcod. Tried many hormonal tablets ,but no pregnancy, when I did HSG test report says either spasms or blocks at the corneal of uterus. Pls help what I have to next. I am fed up of taking medicines.
What is pre-mature ejaculation (pme or pe)?
Premature ejaculation (pe) is –
- Uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration (quick orgasm and quick ejaculation)
- It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person (or his partner) wishes
- It results in unsatisfactory sex for both partners
- This can increase the anxiety and further worsens the problem (the person may wish to keep away from sex rather than getting embarrassed)
- It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction
- It has probably affected every man at some point of his life
Tips for prevention and cure of pe:
Sex related –
- Masturbate an hour or 2 before intercourse
- Divert – stop when there is ejaculatory response and repeat foreplay techniques or divert your mind from intercourse and focus on other types of sexual play
- Pause-squeeze technique
- Use condoms – this will help lessen the stimulation on penis
- Communicate with your partner
- Try different sexual positions rather than missionary positions
- Penis massage before intercourse with 1 ounce of sesame oil added with 5-10 drops of mustard oil
- Stop alcohol, tobacco, drugs, smoking
- Avoid junks, fried foods, canned foods, processed foods, denatured foods
- Avoid white sugar, white flour
- Deep breathing exercises
- Take eggs – they provide cholesterol which assists production of sex hormones
- Include cereals and blueberries – they prevent blockage of arteries, improves blood circulation to genital area, helps to get and maintain erection
- Take fresh fruits (especially banana) and fruit juices in plenty
- Include nuts, cereals, vegetables (especially fennel, celery and onions), fruits, honey, milk in diet
- Take ginger, lettuce, fish, shellfish,
- Whole body massage
Best ways to prevent pe –
Follow the below said religiously:
Dinacharya / ratricharya – following a systematic daily protocol of life including wake-up and sleep patterns, proper quality and quantity of food, sleep, sex, brushing teeth, having bath, exercise, do’s and don’ts to be followed at evening and night times etc
- Rutucharya – following a systematic seasonal protocol
- Sadvritta and sadachara – having a circle of goodness and getting into a practise of doing good deeds
- Achara rasayana – conducts and behaviours which will provide all benefits of taking rasayana (immune modulators / anti-ageing medicines / rejuvenators)
- Avoid vega dharana and vega udeerana – do not forcibly control the natural impending urges / reflexes as those for defecation, urination, emotional discharge (crying), sneeze, thirst, hunger, sex, sleep etc. Also avoid forcible expulsion of the above said. Also control or avoid exhibiting the mental vegas like anger, anxiety, stress, grief, possessiveness, hatred.