Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh TanwarYour feedback matters!
I am 16 year old male if I masturbate twice in a day regularly then there are any disadvantages on my body or not?
masturbating daily will cause any health problems r ejaculation problems, I am masturbating from the age of 15, I don't smoke and drink, my height is 5.8, weight is 69, I didn't take any medicines, my age is 25, can any one tell me if I do this daily What happens?
If I am in habit of doing excess of masturbation last one year once a day average. So my penis size can be reduced or less hard and I will face pre ejaculation problem after marriage. Even If I left this habit before 2 year of marriage.
I am diabetic and getting tired every two hours. One of my cousin advised me to take GlucernaSR - (Low Calorie nutrition for people with Diabetes). After consuming this with milk my condition is little improved. If continue this, will put on weight. Is it safe to use in long term.
I am 23 year old male and have stomach acid problem for last 2 months. I have used anti acid tablets for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Sir will drink water thoroughly but after 5 minutes toilet coming and after that immediately thirsting is it any. Sign to diabetes.
I am 34 years male and I feel sensitivity and pain at right side of head since last 3 yrs, what should I do?
I have Some regular pain in my stomach after Eating it increases too much. I also feel some swelling in there. What should I do? I am also suffering from Acidity and gastric problem.
I like boys more than a girls. I participated sex with some men's early and now I don't want to participate sex with men's. Please help me to control my felling to sex with women only.
I am a diabetic since last 12 yrs. I take 1 mg glimpride 1bd 500 my metformin 1bd. With this medication my sugar levels are under much control. I do meditation and eat simple food with lots of veggies and fruits. My major problem is with fasting blood sugar level which is mostly between 140-150. This really causes lots of tension.
Hi, I am 19 years old, Why do I always get body pains and my hemoglobin percent is 6.5grms. Please advise.
I am getting mouth ulcers frequently. What is the exact reason for mouth ulcers? How can we get rid of it?
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.