Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh TanwarYour feedback matters!
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.
Got the urine test done recently and the result showed RBC 2-3 HPF. After that I got the ultrasound and X-Ray KUB all result normal. The problem which I have is burning sensation in my urine. I started taking homeopathy medicine and took it for a month and the result came normal. After a month I got the urine test done and the result was RBC 2-3 HPF. Is m really worried and need help.
Abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure where fat and loose skin is removed to tighten the tummy area. In addition to fat removal, the connective tissues and muscles in the surrounding area are tightened as well. It is usually preferred only if diet and exercise have failed to achieve the desired results.
Reasons to opt for abdominoplasty
- If the lower abdominal wall is weak
- If excess skin is present around your tummy
- If you have retracted scarring from previous pregnancies
There are certain cases where abdominoplasty is not recommended such as wanting to lose weight, if the person is affected by chronic conditions like diabetes and an unhealthy body mass index.
Incisions are made in the tummy to eliminate the fat and the loose skin from the tummy. The skin around the bellybutton is contoured by removing the bellybutton and suturing it back to its regular position.
Once the surgery is completed, the incisions are covered with medical dressing. There could be some pain in the area which can be regulated by medications administered through intravenous injections. The excess blood and fluid will be drained out through tubes. An abdominal binder (supportive clothing) needs to be worn for about two months in order to provide proper support during the healing period.
Risks associated with the surgery
Some major complications that may arise from this procedure are infections and blood clots. If you have any previous disorders such as ineffective blood circulation, heart disease or lung problems then the chances of complications after surgery is very high. These surgeries cause scars in the body which may not completely fade away.
Post procedure care
You need to follow certain precautions after the surgery is completed. You should avoid any strenuous activity to allow the area to heal properly. You also need to take care of the bandages as the area will be stitched and bandaged by the surgeon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.