Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
My mother'age is 55. She suffering from migraine since 10 year back.? What is the accurate treatment for it.
My hands and feet have numbness on and off even if a raise by hands or feet for few seconds. I haven't felt this before but now I am. Is this normal or I need to consult.
I had symptoms of migraine after eating pickles made by mango is migraine is a incurable disease what are another symptoms of migraine.
If all medical test is good what I need if I still have problems. I did crp test ckrm test CBC blood / kidney /liver / thyroid/sugar test / control test/ urine test. Chest xray/ ct scan on brain /sinus/ echo cardiogram. All my test came back normal. But I still get symptoms mostly in head. Do I need to worry. Or maybe Its anxiety.
I am suffering from sciatica pain on the left side starting from hip to heel .Got the x-ray and MRI also done and it confirms the compression of nerve at L4 and L5 level .Kindly suggest a solution.
From a week I feel light headed. Feel sleepy all time, after morning wake I do not feel fresh. Little iche feeling in brain area, is it some kind of neurological problem, although I go bed on time and sleep properly and food eating normally.
I am 24 year old, handicap person my right shoulder is so weak. what should I do? I can't hold a water glass with right hand it's vibrated. And my right hand shape also thin in comparison of my left hand. My left hand is strong. Suggest me something doctor.
I studied competition exam in 2014. That time I am nervous and stress too. I think very much about my success and failure. One day I have pain in brain. I take declorine tablet. But after some time I consult a doctor and he tell I have migraine. I taking medicine long time but I have no relief.in fact I doing every thing but I can not consontrait on my study. I can not explain what is this but my study is stopped. And than I join a job. Now since 2 year I doing job. I have no problem. But whenever I watch TV or reading books I can't focus fully and I can't study like my school days. I want to ask you why my study is affected. I think I never doing study now.
I am a patient of "seizure for the last 15 years and am taking Mazetol 200 daily twice. Still some times I feel very depressed, disturbed sleep. What should I do.
I got migraine problem. I am taking treatment from 3 years. All the time I got headache. What should I do. Or which tablets I should take.
I having a problem of migraine for last to days. I took disprin but it's not so effective! Help please.
During a febrile seizure, the body of a child may convulse, shake and contract, the eyes may roll, and he or she may moan or become unconscious. This type of seizure is usually for a few minutes, but in rare cases can last up to 15 minutes.
Febrile seizures stop on their own while the fever persists until treated. While some children may feel sleepy afterwards, others do not have lasting effects.
Seizures in toddlers may be caused due to the following factors
- Epilepsy - Epilepsy is defined categorically as two or more seizures without any acute cause. Epilepsy can occur at any age, but it is usually diagnosed in infants and young children.
- Body temperature - Body temperature may indicate a crisis in small children. High body temperatures or low body temperature can cause seizures in a toddler. These types of seizures occur only once or twice in children two years or younger, often after an illness. This type of seizure due to the fortification of the body temperature is considered a febrile convulsion.
- Dehydration - Febrile seizures can also occur due to dehydration. Dehydration is a direct result of previous illness that included sweating and fever.
- Physical condition - A child who is in poor physical condition can also be prone to seizures. Malnutrition or a body weakened by disease or illness makes small children more susceptible to crises.
- Family History - Family history can play a role in toddlers or children with seizures. If a family member suffered from the tendency or had convulsions, particularly febrile seizures as a child, this trait can be inherited.
Treating febrile seizures
If your child has a febrile seizure, stay calm and:
- Make sure your child is in a safe place and does not fall or hit something hard
- Place your child on his side to prevent choking
- Watch for signs of breathing difficulties, including any colour change in the face of your child
- If the seizure lasts more than a few minutes or your child turns blue, it may be a more serious type of seizure; connect with doctors immediately
Febrile seizures can be frightening to witness, but remember they are fairly common and are not usually a symptom of a serious disease, and in most cases does not lead to other health problems.