Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh K SinghYour feedback matters!
Tmt was positive so I consult cardiologist on 8.8. 15. Angiography was done and found single vessel disease 99% blockage in LAD. Angioplasty done. PTCA+STENT (XIENCE V3.0?18mm) done on 8.8. 15. Doctor prescribed me ecosprine150 clopilet 75 bd. Cilacar 5 bd nebi 2.5 od xtor 40 od pan d and angispan tr 2.5 bd. Now I am not feeling well. Left side chest burning sensation and discomfort. Right side chest and abdomen heaviness. Right leg burning sensation. Blurred vision and depression. What I have to do please suggest me and the medicine which I am taking is correct or not.
My brother have tested blood level during fever occurs. But billurmin level have high. increase 1.why increase increase please help me sir.
I am 68 years old man I am suffering from knee pain I take medical treatment but not cured. Please advise.
I brush my teeth twice a day regularly. But still they are getting yellow. How to make them white and stop being them yellow further.
I go to gym eat eggs 3 (white part) everyday eat nuts (raisin, walnuts, almonds) and banana 2-3 everyday. Will I loose hairs taking too much protein? I heard people saying that consuming of high protein loose hair.
My wife's last period's first day was on 2nd of feb, can you tell me in which period I can do sex without any precautions to avoid pregnancy.
I am 23 years old female. I have more hair on upper lip and my Lower lips is very big how to reduce it? Please advise.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"