Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh C Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh C JainYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pimples. Because am writing this I don't know I am suffering a lot. In my head also. A big pimples comes and it will be there on 1 week after that I am likely to press that pimples and remove. Not only in my head. In my face also. Not so much 2,3 after that another will come over next side.
Hello, my mother is about 55 years and has pain in hand near the shoulder for about six months, she finds it difficult to move her hand back. Try applying pain relief ointments and hot and cold packs but no relief, any suggestion please thanks you.
How hypothyroid come in body and how to manage it particularly for high blood pressure patient kindly guide.
I am 20 yrs old and my weight is 40 kg. Bur sometimes I feel weakness and I don't understand what to do.
Hi all, I have this pre ejaculation problem and I am taking this homeopathy treatment for it and one quick question can I take viagra tablet or similar products without side effects for one time use.
My husband has throat infection and 101.4 fever. I gave him roxid 150. Can I give crocin also with roxid.
Bariatric surgery is a procedure that involves modifications to the digestive system so that the food intake can be restricted or the nutrients absorbed by the body is reduced. This surgery is recommended when exercise and diet may not cause the desired results with weight loss. Bariatric surgery is a group of surgeries that are the procedure to reduce weight in the body. The various types of surgeries that come under this category are:
- Gastric bypass: The most common bariatric surgery, gastric bypass is a procedure used to reduce the size of the stomach pouch in the body. Once the size is reduced, it leads to reduced consumption of calories. This procedure also causes alterations in the behavior of the gut hormones resulting in appetite reduction.
- Adjustable gastric band: This procedure involves placing an inflatable band around the upper stomach to make a small stomach area above the band. This causes one to feel full just after eating a small amount of food.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: In this procedure, almost 80% of the stomach area is removed surgically, resulting in a small stomach pouch being left. It reduces the stomach size, which cause an overall reduction in the number of calories. Modifications also occur in the behavior of the gut bacteria linked with reduced appetite.
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch: This procedure involves surgical removal of a large area of the stomach along with bypassing a major portion of the smaller intestine. This procedure may reduce fat absorption of up to 70%. The behavior of the gut hormones change resulting in a decrease in appetite and improved satiety. Other procedures like Mini gastric bypass and Intragastric ballooning
Various complications may result from this surgery such as - May cause
- Postoperative bleeding
- Postoperative anastomosis leak
- Postoperative infections
- Deep vein thrombosis (Clots may form in the blood vessel)
- It can result in bowel stricture
- Ulcers can form in the stomach
- Internal intestinal herniation
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a bariatrician.