Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I was having serious fungal infection in my pubic area, rear and on my left thigh. I got it in the month of may 2014. Then I took medication like Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, and finally got some relief with Griseofulvin in the form of Grisovin FP (250 mg). I took two courses of 20 days (4 tablets each day) and I am feeling some relief as the spots I had are not bold. But there are spots all over. I need some medication on how to remove those spots completely. Please help.
I having hairfall problem since last 1 year what is solution kindly suggest some medicine. Whenever I shampoo my hair it show hair fall.
I am 25 years old. Feel low immunity, continue sneezing, itching, coughing, allergy, all time nose-donot take any smell. And also urtica problem. Last 6 years. When anti allergy tablet eat all is good. What I should do permanantly? please tell as soon as possible. Homeopath, allopathy all are use.
Jab mai 17 ka tha tab se mere baal safed hone lge. Ab Mere 50% baal safed ho gye hai. Agr mai Acid phos 200 ka 1 Mahine tak pryog Kroon To mere baal kaale ho jayege? Ya fir kitne din me kaale honge? please mere baalo ko kaala kar do. Mai bhut preshan hu plz.
My face is so oily when I go out the face becomes so oliy and I don't what to do. Say me some remedies for the oily skin.
I am suffering from hair fall problem. Any one please help me and what company shampoo I should use.
Doctor I have obesity I am interested in using apple cider vinegar I have psoriasis also Can I use Apple cider for weight loss Will that cause any skin irritation or rashes Is it safe to use? I heard that it reduces potassium levels in body Is it safe for weight loss Please help me out doctor.
Enlarged pores can make a face look really unappealing and sweaty. But the good news is that there are a lot of methods available to tackle them. From making the pores smaller to completely eliminating them, here is a list of some fantastic remedies.
Some homemade remedies:
- Baking soda mixture: Baking soda not only helps to reduce pores, it also helps in fighting acne. This can be used every night for the first week and 3-4 times a week thereafter.
- A mixture of lemon and pineapple juice: A cloth drenched in lemon and pineapple juice when applied on enlarged pores, can help them shrink over a period of time. Ensure that you rinse your face with water after a minute.
- Wash your face: Washing your face twice a day is necessary as i stop pores from getting enlarged. Bacteria, oil and dirt enlarge the pores a great deal. Washing the face at least twice a day will reduce the pores.
- Ice-cube treatment: Ice cubes can be applied on the face daily for 5-20 seconds. They not only reduce pores, but tighten the skin as well.
- Yogurt mask: Since yogurt contains probiotics and lactic acid, it is a great weapon for fighting acne and enlarged pores. The yogurt mask shouldn’t be used more than once a week though.
- Healthy diet: Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is a prerequisite for getting rid of enlarged pores. It is also necessary to consume lots of vitamin A, B and C on a daily basis. Consuming a lot of water and staying away from caffeine also goes a long way in fighting pores.
- Sandalwood powder mix: Sandalwood paste made with water is a great remedy for enlarged pores. The paste should be applied and kept that way for 10-20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Papaya and banana peels: Papaya and banana contain papain and bromelain enzymes respectively. Rubbing their peels on the face can greatly help in getting rid of pores and blemishes.
Visit a dermatologist
Most dermatologists prescribe topical medicines, which have to be applied on skin or pills for consumption. Depending on the level of pore enlargement, a doctor decides the medicines. Mild antibiotics are often prescribed for patients with enlarged pores blemishes.
Dermabrasion: This is a method where a doctor scrapes the upper layer of the epidermis with a wire brush to get rid of pores and blemishes. This procedure comes handy if the face is affected by scars.
Dermaplaning: This method is similar to dermabrasion. The only difference being that in the case of dermaplaning, instead of the whole upper layer, only the affected part of the skin is removed.
A cortisone injection: This is considered to be the last resort for pores and blemishes. The swelling from the blemish immediately reduces as soon as the injection is pushed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.