Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RajshreeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering for full body pain long time. I visit many doctors but no relif get. When I eat some oily food then pain grow up automatically. I can not understand what can I do.
Feeling very week, pain in chest during turning in sleeping, feeling little sick, little pain in whole body.Please tell.
I am 30 year old male meri problem hai ki meri poori body mein pain hota hai kabi kabi toh fasli k niche wale bhaag mein bhi halka halka dard hota hai khana khane pe bahut paseena aata hai.
I have full body pain and this problem increasing day by day. I have taken medicine but not relief please tell me solution?
I Am 21 Year Old And I Am Not Able To Sleep From last Previous Days And and Tht Has Resulted In Body Pain. Wat shud I do?
When I can sleep tight 8 to 9 hr a day but I can get pain in all of my body? 2nd question is sperm 1day 2 or more is good for health ya not in one month is better options.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.