Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv B SethiYour feedback matters!
I am 52 year old I am suffering severe chest pain due to gases. Gases enter into muscle gape and hurt severely what should I do?
I am a 22 year old male. The problem is that I have realy low pulse rate. Ie 40-50pulses per minute. I feel exhausted if I run a little. But I am not clear cause everyone becomes exhausted if running a bit. I do not have any other problems like heart pain or any problems in inhaling. I also smoke. Please help me with the information.
I have a backpain for last Four years and my age is thirty eight and I have cholesterol problems and my weight is78kg what can I do can you help mee.
SIR what are the symptoms of high blood pressure? And how will I be able to cure it. Please help me.
If a heart patient's treatment is going on can we give him 2 time ayuvedic medicine with that also ?
Cashews are told to contain high cholesterol and hence consumption is not good for heart. Please clarify.
My mom hands shake whenever she serves tea or anything else. The hands are not still. Is it the sign of arthritis? She has low blood pressure problem and What should I do?
I am 51 years, male. Now my bp is 160/104. Which medicines suits me losar 50 or pinom a 20 - twice daily?
Hello Doctor, My age is 32. I was having BP problem 2 months before when I was admitted for typhoid From then I am taking tablet cardace am 5. Earlier I never had Bp issue. I also have minor cervical spondylitis. I am planning to buy Bp monitor of Omron so that I can have a check of bp at home. I am doing some yoga to reduce Bp. Sometimes when I travel out in hot son I feel dizzy and feel like sitting down but I don't understand that my bp is high or low .What are the symptoms of high bp. When I am fine I feel my bp is also good and when I fall sick it rises. Is taking tablet cardace am 5 safe. Is having bp monitor at home good for me and can I take tablet only when I see bp is rising. Please help.
Sir my problem is heartbeat is increasing. All over I am prefect. When I goes to army bharti. And the medical examination. My heartbeat increased. How can I solve it. please tell me. Now. My army bharti in. October.
My friend is suffering chest pain. His father dead due to heart attack. So he is very tensed about it. He had chest pain and left hand pain. So he said me, the chances of heart attack is very high. I can't face him because of his over tension. How can I help him? can you please help me to relax him? suggest me any exercises to avoid chest pain?
Sir I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain. Whenever cough hard Can you suggested what should be done.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.