Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv AroraYour feedback matters!
I have diabetes since last 15 years and it is largely controlled but time and again it goes beyond the regulated limits. I am experiencing pain in my feet and maybe because of neuropathy, and there is also a sense of numbness. Lately is is seen that the third toe on my right leg has curved downward. Can you suggest treatment for the above and who should be consulted. Thanks/regards
I am 34 years old I have pain in my neck and solders from last 5 years some time my pain is high and unbearable.
I got an accident two weeks back, how to heal my wound and scratch marks fast. How to remove scare marks in my face fast?
I m 56 yrs old and I hav a spondylitis from last 7 yrs. All doctors are saying that I need operation but I dont want, so can I send you my MRI report?
My mother is 47 years old and has problem in her ankle of right leg. She feels often fatigue too in her knees.
I had back pain since last two years. I used medicines but of no use .It is severe when I lift any weights. Suggest me some measures to control it.
I am 81 years old. MY CARDIAC evaluation showed all normal. But MY Uric acid is 8.29 mg/dl against normal of 3.5 -7.2. My RBC was 5.65 nor being 4.5 -5.5 and the tron content is 37.6 nor 70 - 80. I have severe joint once in all the 4 joints of my legs and my left toe showed some softness. My back is aching and I am not able to move about freely and walking even standing for a few minutes painful. What should I do?
I Undergone general anesthesia for surgery and spinal anesthesia fr appendicitis, I faced breathing problems two tyms for 30 min n lyk fits, nw I am pregnant nw I hav to undergone anesthesia I am worried n scared abt anesthesia, wats wrng wit my body wt anesthesia?
He is having severe back pain .our doctor suggested that to take biopsy and bone marrow by that result they said that he have multiple myeloma so what is the best treatment for that.
I have very much of back pain, I had stones in my kidneys, how can I get relief from this back pain?
I am 25 years old suffering from cervical dystonia since one year. However my neck is almost fine now. I have problem in right arm and shoulder. The shoulder is elevated and arm can't be put at rest unless I put it on my back. I am undergoing homeopathic treatment and haven't taken any botox injections. Please suggest ps: kindly don't take it as cervical it's cervical dystonia or spasmodic torticollis.
I have heel pain so much when I wake up. And after per sitting. Now both legs heel paining. What I do.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.