Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajiv Arora
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv AroraYour feedback matters!
Osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee is a severe joint problem, that has become highly prevalent in India. It is a major cause of lack of mobility, particularly among women. Currently, total knee replacement (TKR) surgery is a common solution for OA knee. However, there are risks associated with it. Surgeries for knee OA often throw up mixed results. Sometimes, TKR leaves patients with unresolved pain and loss of function for long periods. Now, however, doctors in USA have come up with the Bionicare Knee System which works by sending therapeutic electrical currents to the joint with an un-loader brace, that reduces pain and improves overall health of the joint. This is the most thoroughly researched, clinically proven, non invasive, non-drug alternative for the treatment of the knee.
5 benefits of using this treatment:
1. Effective pain relief
2. Non surgical, non-invasive and non-drug treatment
3. No adverse effects
4. Decreases dependency on painkillers
5. Improves function and quality of life
My recommendation to patients who have chronic knee issues, knee injuries, knee pain etc (particularly if doctors have suggested you surgeries for the same), is to try this treatment instead.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 25 years old male, I feel very tired and having cold for last 2 days. Some times I have joint pains too. Now I have itching in my legs also.
Hi, I'm suffering from nightfall since last 1 year. Hence sperm count is low. Can't handle that weakness anymore. I also have sciatica nerve pain on the left leg. And lower back pain on the right side. Give me some suggestions about this.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.