Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 21 years old female. I have suffered severe headache during work on computer. I have spectacles already. But I can not bear it some times. What should I do?
I have a daughter of only four months. She is infected with the virus hhv-5. She is normal. Doctor told us that for small baby they can not give any medicine to remove this virus. This human herpes virus have the effect on hearing and brain. How and from where we can provide the treatment for her so that virus effect can be minimized. Please suggest, I shall be grateful.
I am 32 years old and I have thyroid and pcod and I have to reduce 15 kgs weight. How to reduce weight faster.
Hello sir I have some problem in my teeth in front of my teeth I have broken the teeth on my childhood so I want to keep an artificial teel? Is it possible.
I have problem in toilet, It takes too much time, What should I do to recover it? Can you please suggest me that what should I do to recover it?
I have a pain in leg bones. If I run for half kilometer then it getting pain and pain is coming in different places in legs for few seconds and come in some other place.
Hello, I have really sensitive penis glans and I would like to know if it is common. I have seen on the Internet that a lot of people complain about itI have also seen a couple of solutions like applying cream or touching and rubbing it every day. Also I would like to know if these methods would solve the problem. Thanks in advice!
I am 17 years old when I masturbate I do not let sperm to go out it gives me pleasure. Is this gud doing that or masturbate nd let go sperm out. And masturbation timetable daily or not.
Hello, I have a 18 years old brother who is addicted to cigarettes and other bad habits. We are not able to restrict him from this habits and the worst part he is not obeying or listening to the elders or parents in house. The addiction has reached to the very bad level that he is fighting in house for money. I just can't see him getting ruined his life because of these habits. Kindly suggest any medical solutions for this which we can implement?
I am having infection in throat I can breath through my nose as it is blocked completely, so I need your advice. Please advise.
For my mother's (58+ yrs) recent fall of Hb (11.7 -> 10.6 in 6-months, our doctor has advised test for 'OPC & Occult blood in stool As per physical examination, he did not any serious issue except some amount of colitis. 1) Does her daily multivitamin (Ecod Plus) should be stopped before the stool test? 2) Is there a possibility for the colitis to bleed & cause mild anemia?
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
3. Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.