Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Tapadia
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh TapadiaYour feedback matters!
While I go to toilet blood comes out along with it. If I consume cremaffin syrup, it stops for about 2 days or so. Please help me. I eat a lot of polo chocolates.
I am 58 and last year diagnosed to be diabetic. I am taking Glycomet GP 0.5 and Felicitations OD, both one tab daily. Should I take these medicines for whole life or should I stop these after sugar level is maintained under control limits? Almost daily I go on walk and take almost controlled diet.
I am 19 year old female. I am suffering from bilateral pcod even though I am lean. My doctor prescribed myotol-F. I was taken myotol-F for 5 months. But my condition was not improved. Now my doctor prescribe normoz. Is normoz is better than myotol-F?
Every day, for the past few months, I’ve developed a habit of masturbating whenever I go to change my clothes. Any problems occur?
I am 28 I used to masturbate excessively in the past due to which I started leaking or urine and then synovial fluid with the slightest thought of pleasure. .I cannot hold ejaculation for long never did sex .suggest what to do and is this curable.
Yoga is recommended for people with joint inflammation or arthritis. In the case of certain individuals with different sorts of arthritis, studies have shown that consistent yoga practice can lessen joint pain, improve flexibility of the joint and release the stress and strain to provide better rest. Yoga comes with a wide range of practices; however, for the most part, it includes adopting specific bodily postures. It also includes breathing and meditation exercises.
Some of the yoga postures to cure arthritis are as follows:
- Sun salutations: They are the perfect way to begin a day. They can be reflective and calming as you develop the strength to breathe fresh air. Stand with both feet touching, and afterwards, join your hands, palm-to-palm, and place them on your chest. Breathe out and raise your arms upward. Gradually twist backwards and extend your arms over the head. Unwind your neck and breathe in. You must keep in mind that it is one breath for every movement.
- Kid's pose and child's pose plus: This is a truly gentle and simple approach to stretch the lower back. Get into the stance by dropping down onto your knees, spread your knees wide and join your toes. Place your hips back onto your feet or heels and stretch your arms forward onto the ground.
- Bovine pose (cow pose): Get on all fours with your hands; keep your wrists directly under the shoulders, and spread your fingers wide. Your knees need to be at the hips' width and directly under your hips. Point your abdomen upwards, as your shoulder bones push down towards your abdomen, and tilt your pelvis up and back so that you are sitting.
- Furious cat: Turn around the cow pose to do the furious cat pose. From all fours, pull your belliy in and your back arches into a back bend. Point your hips back toward your lower legs to build the space between every vertebra.
- Prostrate twisting: Bending should be very useful, but if the bending or twisting brings on any pain, leave it quickly. Lie on your back, draw your knees toward your abdomen, and wrap your arms around your legs, giving yourself a little hug. Shake yourself from side-to-side or forward and backward.
- Bridge pose: Lie in a straight position on the floor, twist your knees, and set your feet on the floor. Breathe out and press the inner parts of your feet and your arms into the floor. Push your tailbone up, tighten your hips, and lift them off the floor until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Keep your knees right above your heels and lift the upper part of your hips toward your stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
The heart is a vital organ that pumps blood throughout the body, thereby supplying the body with the essential nutrients and oxygen while removing the harmful toxins and wastes. Certain conditions may interfere with the ability of the heart to pump blood (there could be a clogging in one of the artery or arteries). Devoid of blood and the essential nutrients, the other vital organs soon start to falter. In fact, reduced supply of oxygen and blood to the brain can prove to be fatal, triggering loss of consciousness and even coma.
It is quite disturbing to know that as per a survey, nearly 50 million Americans suffer from a heart failure, with men being more susceptible than their female counterparts. In some cases, such as a Congestive Heart Failure, the blood may move back into the liver, abdomen, lungs or the lower extremities, thereby congesting the organs. Depending on the extent of the damage, a heart failure can be chronic (often lasts for a longer time) or acute.Some of the conditions that trigger a heart failure are irreversible, making the situation even worse.
Factors that trigger a heart failure:
For an effective treatment, it is important to know the underlying factors, both reversible as well as irreversible, responsible for a heart failure.
- Coronary artery disease: This is believed to be the major contributor, triggering a heart failure. Here, the arteries responsible for supplying the heart with blood and oxygen may become damaged. There may be a blockage. The artery may also narrow down or become hardened (a condition referred to as atherosclerosis). As a result, the heart will receive a reduced flow of oxygen and blood, causing a heart failure.
- Cardiomyopathy: A condition resulting from unhealthy lifestyle practices such as drug abuse as well as uncontrolled drinking and smoking. These unhealthy habits will sooner or later wreak havoc, damaging the heart muscles, with heart failure being an obvious consequence. Cardiomyopathy can also be an outcome of some infections.
- A heart attack: In some cases, a heart failure may be triggered by a heart attack. A heart attack can damage the heart muscles which, in turn, can affect the normal functioning of the heart to a great extent.
- Hypertension: There is a striking relationship between a heart failure and a high blood pressure. A high blood pressure may turn the heart muscles rigid and weak. Thus, the heart may fail to pump the blood as precisely as it should be. With time, the condition will only worsen with the possible outcome being a heart failure.
- Myocarditis: This is a virus induced inflammation of the heart muscles. Myocarditis is known to cause a heart failure of the left side (left-sided heart failure).
- In addition to the above conditions, Congenital heart disorders, Diabetes, Thyroid problems, HIV, or Heart arrhythmias, to name a few, can also lead to a heart failure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!