Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh RaikwarYour feedback matters!
Since last few days I am having ache in my jaws. This happens only when in open it wide (while eating a big bite or yawning), otherwise there is no such feeling. Pl help.
Hi i Had pain and decayed smell in 6+ teeth with food particle struck in between the joints of teeth. Root canal completed and filling up done yesterday. Still I have a sensation to press the gum near their joint and below and feel tolerable pain but the decayed smell continues making me to feel that still some food paricle is yet to be removed from the root. My dentist affirms that no food particle is left behind but still I feel the pain when I press the gum and decaying smell persists remedy please.
I have yellowish teeth and after brushing so much they are not having white as still I am confused how to turn them white back!
I am 20 years old healthy man but still my mouth swells? why? what is the reason? how should I cure it?
Good evening sir/madam. I am 19 years old and I am smoking since 3 years. I want to know how will smoke effect if Someone has great immunity. From 2 years past My mouth has attacked by tiny odd wrinkles below my tongue and at the right side of the tongue and the area where corner teeth are present. I have consulted this to doctor twice they said that it is normal need not to worry. But it feels the presence of wrinkles. Can I show these wrinkles to you? Thanks and answer about that immunity question .
I am a osmf patient. But now I am leave all these bad habits. So my question is after leave the bad habit so make me a chance be oral cancer.
Some women have dental problems such as gum disease and tooth decay, during pregnancy. The increase of hormones during pregnancy can affect the response of the body to plaque, which is the layer of germs on the teeth.
It is not true that the teeth are automatically damaged due to pregnancy. In case the calcium intake of the mother during pregnancy is not enough, the bones provide the growing baby with the calcium that it needs. When the breastfeeding is stopped, the calcium is replenished quickly. Nonetheless, the high demands of pregnancy can prompt specific dental issues in a few females. With professional help and appropriate cleanliness at home from your dental specialist, your teeth ought to stay healthy during pregnancy.
It is possible that a dental disease might affect a developing baby. Premature births have a risk of developing health problems such as cerebral palsy and issues with hearing and eyesight. Research has shown that around 20% of all premature births might be caused due to periodontal disease. It is an infection of the gums which is chronic in nature. The risk of premature birth can be reduced by providing the expectant mother with the required dental treatment.
Some of the common causes of dental problems which occur during pregnancy include:
1. Gum Problems: Women become vulnerable to gum problems due to hormones which are associated with pregnancy. These include gingivitis, pyogenic granuloma or pregnancy epulis and untreated or undiagnosed periodontal disease.
2. Vomiting: The ring of muscles which are used for keeping the food inside the stomach are softened due to vomiting. Vomiting or gastric reflux, which is associated with morning sickness, causes the teeth to be coated with strong acids.
3. Retching: Provocation of retching is caused in pregnant women while they brush their teeth, especially the molars. Not brushing the teeth regularly can cause tooth decay.
Things to remember:
- The demands of pregnancy can lead to particular dental problems in some women.
- You are less likely to have dental problems during pregnancy if you already have good oral hygiene habits.
- With proper dental hygiene at home and professional help from your dentist, your teeth should stay healthy during pregnancy.