Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh MangaleYour feedback matters!
Is eating chewing bad for my health. I prefer happy dent. Two tabs a day mostly after meals. I have heard that eating chewing gums uses up your digestive enzymes which have a limited production during our lifetime.
My teeth so yellow and cavities on my teeth its very looking bad. P please give me the Solution these remove lifetime.
The dentists have told me that they would have to pick out my four teeth to brace my teeth. That's why i'm afraid of doing that. What are the side effects of having brace on teeth (specially on brain does it lead to brain cancer)
Sir what causes (reasons) of tongue infection (white tongue) and what kind of taken precautions to avoid the problem. So much facing pain. How to reduce this kind of problem totally. What type of food we taken? What I taken tablets and solution and tubes.
I am a 25 years old boy and I have a little black spot in my teeth but it's not paining. Please advise.
I am having difficulties swallowing food and water. And the end of my mouth is hurting badly. Please help
I had braces 5 years back and now suddenly my middle teeth has shifted and bite not perfect and bit forward. What can be the reason I do not have any bad habit and still.
I brush twice a day but in the evening times ie after 10 hrs of morning brush smell is coming from my mouth any permanent soln for this please suggest me?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.