Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh K. BawaskarYour feedback matters!
I was heaving an irregular periods from this Feb. Gyn has checked and advice me that I need to go to ultrasound. In ultrasound the endometrium thickness was 15.5. Doctor advice me to take Sysron for 21 days. In April the period came fine for 4 days and again doctor advised Sysron for 21 days now I got my period on time but bleeding only happen for 2 days in 2 day night it stops and in 3 day afternoon it again started low but not as regular period. I have done the ultrasound and the endometrium thickness us 6.5. Pls advice why I am not having regular period flow.
I and my bf did sex on 25th august without protection .And after that I forget to take 72 pill now my missed my period when I check I got pregnant so now I take mtc kit for abortion and today I took mifestrone 200 mg is it safe for me and can I take fever tablets sudin cold.
My reports have arrived where it has shown child is in unstable lie. And NT reports is 0.6. Is a good news or bad ones?
Hi i am nidhi my age is 30 Years have one two year old baby Though my periods are regular but this month my periods have not started yet my due date was 3 Sept .i have done pregeneincy test and its negative
Hello, I am 20 years old and I want to loose my virginity with my boyfriend but I panic so much about the pain. I always stop when we reach there I am really ashamed of it. I am having doubts about myself now. Please help me be positive and give me the courage. I am not able to be mentally prepared. I am having doubts about myself and if I can ever do it. please help me overcome these negative thoughts.
Hi, I am 6 months married guy trying to become a father. I am regularly having intimation with my wife since last 4-5 months and trying to make her pregnant, but unfortunately couldn't. I am ejecting in her vagina but unfortunately couldn't eject it deeper. Do I need to deep penetrated to make her penetrate OR any other advice to make her pregnant. Why she is not getting pregnant. Do I need to visit a doctor for this?
Asthma is a distressing condition during which people find it difficult to breathe as the bronchi or tubes carrying air to lungs swell up. This happens when mucus inside bronchi comes into contact with an allergen like a pollutant or dirt causing symptoms like wheezing, coughing, more mucus production and difficulty breathing. There is no cure for asthma. As of now, it can only be managed. But managing asthma becomes really difficult during low air quality days, especially during winters when it’s cold and dry.
The most common air pollutants are gases like sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, vehicle smoke, and suspended particles. Each one of them can trigger an asthma attack by itself because of its deleterious effect on the lungs. The smaller the particulate matter is, the more dangerous it becomes as these particles get lodged in the air sacs inside lungs, causing not just asthma from worsening but also fatal diseases like lung cancer.
So, most asthma patients suffer from frequent attacks due to air pollution. How can these attacks be prevented? Here are some tips:
- According to research, asthma can be managed by making modifications in everyday life. On high air pollution days due to ozone, for example, asthmatics tend to experience more lung inflammation. If you are an asthmatic, you should reduce time spent outdoors, especially doing strenuous activity in the mornings and evenings. Keeping medications on hand and using those at the very start of an asthma attack also helps. There should always be a plan in place to lessen the chance of an asthma attack on poor air quality days starting from a rescue inhaler to preventive medication if your doctor feels you need it.
- Stay hydrated and breathe through the nose. Dehydration is dangerous for asthmatics especially when air quality is bad. In this case, lungs can become badly affected because they need right temperature and levels of water to work properly. It’s crucial to breathe through the nose only and not the mouth as the air breathed in from the mouth can be very cold and dry and can cause even more inflammation of the lungs.
- Know your asthma triggers and change lifestyle. Avoiding your triggers is key to managing asthma. If traffic fumes are a trigger, it’s best to change the route you take to work to manage your asthma. If you don’t know your triggers look back at your last asthma attack and remember what you were doing. Did you pet your dog? Write a diary and discuss with your doctor on how to avoid your triggers. Use a face mask when outdoors to limit exposure to allergens.
- Track your asthma to recognise early signs of asthma. If you know that it’s getting worse, you should have a fool-proof plan in place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I just had sex with 48 year old woman without using protection. Will she get pregnant at such an age. And after how many years woman stop reproducing.
I had sex with my partner and then she had periods too but will it effect her? If she swallows my sperms does she become fat? I didn't use condom wen I had sex wit her.
I was born a baby 31/3/2015 through surgery but my period is not start till date. Pls help me what I can do?
Hi, After marriage for few years me and my partner are not in a want of child. So which are the safety measures that we should take while being intimate.
Metabolic syndrome refers to a group of conditions that occur together and increase your chances of developing stroke, diabetes, and heart problems. This set of conditions includes high blood sugar, abnormal levels of cholesterol, abdominal fat, and high blood pressure. More importantly, having just any one of these conditions doesn't mean that you suffer from this problem.
What really brings about this condition?
Experts are still not sure as to what causes the development of this condition; the causes and risk factors can be manifold.
Some of the causes can be:
1. Insulin resistance - A hormone produced by the pancreas in your body, insulin plays the vital role of helping your body to use the glucose as fuel. The problem of insulin resistance causes your body to produce more of this hormone so as to tackle the rising glucose levels in your body. Closely connected to excess belly fat, it causes the development of diabetes.
2. Overweight or obesity - Instances of obesity can also cause you to develop metabolic syndrome. More specifically, abdominal obesity can see your prospect increasingly significantly. It can bring about problems like insulin resistance and other associated conditions.
3. Abnormal hormone levels - Even the behavior of hormones can affect your chances of developing this health condition. For example, the hormonal disorder like PCOS can cause metabolic syndrome.
4. Unhealthy lifestyle - Having too much of processed foods without an adequate amount of physical activity can increase your prospects of developing metabolic syndrome. Eating a heart-healthy diet, which is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fish can help to curb this problem.
How to identify this health condition?
When it comes to symptoms, this group of disorders doesn't reveal any specific signs but symptoms associated with individual health conditions that make up this group. You can come across signs like an increased waistline, or symptoms associated with diabetes like increased urination, a thirsty feeling, blurred vision, and fatigue.
Nonetheless, you're said to suffer from this problem if you exhibit these characteristics:
- Abdominal obesity marked by waist size of over 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women
- Triglyceride levels of 150 and above
- Blood pressure levels of 130/85 and above
- Fasting blood sugar measuring 110 and above
- Good cholesterol levels less than 50 in women and 40 in men
I had sex with my wife on 13-02-15 without protection.After 4 hrs i gave hr a pill of unwanted-72 .Bt now she fell weakness and sevre headache.I still worried .Is she got pregnancy?
Mam I am 41 Years old got married and planning for a baby. But since 3 to 4 month after getting intimate with my husband small dark marks appeared on my nose and cheeks. Please tell what may be the cause and give advice for conceiving easily.
Can we take dry fruits in initial first three months of pregnancy? If yes, which all n how many. Soaked in water or raw?
Meri biwi ko period ke time pet ke niche dard hota hai bhyt jada aur is baar 15 din me hi aa gya aur bhut jada bleeding ho rhaa tha aur dard bleeding to ruk gyi hai dictor se dikhane ke baad bt abhi v dard ho rha hai please help me.
1.Eat fruits as they help you restore energy. Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, and pears are best suggestible. Avoid watermelon and muskmelons and also goosing on too many mangoes may cause pimples.
2. Have medium to low salt food and avoid heavy salty food as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
3.Eating watery foods like lassi, watermelon, rice, muskmelon creates swelling in the body. So, better opt for foods which are drying in nature like corn, gram flour, chick pea etc.
4. Foods such as brown rice, oats, and barley are the best foods one could have in this monsoon.
5. Body’s immunity can be increased by adding a dash of garlic to the soups, and curries you intake.
6.Opt for yogurt, curd and almonds in your diet instead of milk. Drink only boiled and purified water to protect yourself from harmful germs and drinking plenty of water keeps your body hydrated.
7.Consuming bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, and bitter herbs like neem, turmeric powder and methi seeds help in preventing infections.