Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
I'm 30 year old female. My height is 5.5' and I weigh 48 kg. My problem is my arms are extremely thin as if I have polio whereas I have belly fat. Is this a disease? How can I gain weight in my arms. I have tried exercising but it doesn't really help.
I am 25 yrs old and I have have hair loss problem. I am male and my tsh is 5.5 and ferratin level is 45.
Dear sir I ma 32 years old and what should I do for long sex drive even I can't last more then 8 to 10 sec.
I had a best friend that I loved her so much but she did something and I got angry to her. She never said sorry at all and our friendship ended because of that. After a long time I feel like I miss her so much that makes me feel so sad. What should I do?
My aunt is having lower back bone problem due to which she often vomit and also it pains and creates a sensation which feels from backbone to head And she is a gas patient.
I had hemorrhoids because of my poop come hard then I take medicine from doctor, he told me to do 7 days course of his medicines and I had done that 7 days course and my pain and blood gone while I poop but after 2 ya 3 days same problem occurs and blood come while I poop. Now I am taking isabgul for better digestion but blood is coming while poop.
I am 17 and losing hair on a daily basis. I know it's natural for hair to fall but can you tell the average hair fall of a person my age, please assist me.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in itself is a problem where the patient may have the risk of getting a stroke or heart attack! When it combines with pregnancy, the situation may worsen. However, it is not always that hypertension during pregnancy is dangerous, but if care is not taken it may be fatal.
Is hypertension during pregnancy really dangerous?
When a woman has hypertension, either before conception or after it, she has risks of certain complications that may occur during pregnancy.
With high blood pressure, the blood flow to the fetus is not normal; it decreases. Thus, the fetus does not get enough nutrients that it must get.
Getting fewer nutrients may result in low birth weight as the baby will not receive enough nutrients.
When the baby is not getting enough oxygen and nutrients through the body, your doctor may suggest getting pre-term delivery.
Another emergency may occur if the placenta detaches itself from the uterus before maturing. Placental abruption sometimes can be very dangerous.
For delivery of a pregnant woman with hypertension, doctors generally prefer a Cesarean delivery.
Another tough situation is preeclampsia that can be life threatening for both baby and mother. It may lead to cardio vascular problem for the lady in the future life.
There are different types of issues that occur due to high blood pressure that occurs either before pregnancy or during pregnancy.
Types of High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
Chronic Hypertension: This type of hypertension occurs in a woman before she conceives. It may also develop during the first two trimesters of pregnancy.
Gestational Hypertension: If the high blood pressure develops after 20 weeks of pregnancy, it is gestational hypertension and after birth, this problem goes away.
Preeclampsia: Both chronic and gestational hypertension may lead to preeclampsia. This is much serious than other situations and the level of protein in urine increases. It is required to take quick action for this type of problem.
Taking medication for hypertension during pregnancy: During pregnancy, it is important to keep a check on every medication that the mother takes because each and everything affects the baby. However, it is necessary to treat high blood pressure and keep it under control. There are certain medicines that are not dangerous during pregnancy, but certain medicines like angiotensin receptor blockers and others may be dangerous.
Thus, it is better to take advice from a Doctor before the mother takes any medication.
Finally, a pregnant woman should always consult her physician if she has chances of getting high blood pressure.
My mother is suffering from disease of fits. She has this disease from childhood. Does this disease has any cure?
I have thyroid. I feel like I'm losing my memory a lot bcoz of it. I am taking required medication but still I feel very worried about this memory issue. Please suggest me a way out.
I feel sleepy during daytime and due to which I can't concentrate on my studies what should I do to avoid sleep.
Earlier I have pain in one of the nerves of penis. After homeopathic treatment I got relief. After a week I suffer involuntary ejaculation . Now my treatment is going on. I am. In relief. But since yesterday night. Again I have pain in another nerves. I also notice from last three days. While m doing poty. Some sperm discharge.
I am having LDL of 192. How do I control that? I do have a proper food habit and I dnt eat junk. But I remain very stressed out because of work and am on clonopazam for almost 3 months now.
I am 21 yrs female suffering from problems as under: 1 eyes are paining 2 is my specs no. Increasing in every go of checkup by. problem in learning the things for problem in focusing and concentration while reading and studying headache sometimes feeling very hungry and sometimes not at all. getting angry very shortly low bleeding during periods feeling sleepy all the time, I can sleep for 16 hrs in a day yawning all the time. feeling fainting while standing for a while. Please reply me as early as possible.
Hello doctor I have 8 month 15 days pregnancy. And I am suffering with body swelling. I have whole body swelling like hands, face but My legs has more swelled than other body parts. I do not know how it will less.
Hello sir I am vishal and I am suffering from sweat from my palms and feet since one year. Before that I was normal but don't know why it happening and what is the reason behind it.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.