Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, if I shag once in 2 weeks will it affect my height. Or is shagging will affect the height ?
I am almost 17 years and I am too skinny and short heighten please tell me how to gain height and muscles.
This is a disease when the patient is not having any desire in doing sex, it can be related to hormonal imbalance, stress, and avitaminose. This disease can be treated by taking medicines and by improving lifestyle, if the patient is smoking then he has to stop smoking, stop drinking and walk for forty-five minutes in the morning, The walk should be brisk and he should walk about 5Km in sixty minutes, this will increase metabolism in the body which will increase the circulation in the body, by that the erection can take place and the patient can have mood to do sex. We can also change the dynamics of hormones by giving hormonal replacement therapy and this has been done in a number of cases where the result was seen very well after doing this sort of treatment.
Men often take pride in their personal wellness and fitness levels, but surprisingly, many of them overlook one of the most important aspects of their wellbeing -- manhood health! Believe it or not, caring for the manhood can promote self-confidence, as well as a satisfying and fulfilling intimate life; and on the other hand, when male organ health suffers, it can be an indicator of other systemic problems that require attention.
While caring for the manhood is not especially difficult, it does require foresight and care. Here are a few things that are bad for the health of men's most intimate area, as well as some strategies for self-care:
According to medical research, diabetes - a disease that affects many men -- can cause male dysfunction. As most men are aware, diabetes is a condition that affects the body's ability to process blood sugar, and it can cause a wide range of other health concerns. In terms of bedroom function, diabetes can affect the hormone and nerve responses that lead to a hardon. It is also linked to a condition known as diabetic neuropathy, in which the nerves in the fingers, toes, and yes - the manhood - are compromised. This can lead to tingling, pain and even loss of sensation, which has an obvious effect on a man's ability to enjoy any sensual contact.
To avoid these concerns, men who have type 2 diabetes or are at risk for the disease should take special care in terms of watching out for blood sugar, keeping body weight at an appropriate level, and paying attention to good nutrition - all aspects of a healthy lifestyle.
- Smoking isn't just bad for the lungs - it's also bad for the manhood. Research has shown that smoking cigarettes can play a major factor in developing male dysfunction. The reason is clear: smoking wreaks havoc on the blood vessels, and those same blood vessels are responsible for delivering blood to the manhood. As the popular website Healthline notes:
- The risk of smoking to your [sensual] health is specifically due to the effects of cigarette chemicals on the blood vessels in the manhood. Tumescence results when the arteries in the manhood expand and fill with blood after receiving signals from nerves in the manhood. The nerves are responding to sensual signals from the brain. Even if the nervous system is operating at full strength, tumescence might not be physically possible if the blood vessels are unhealthy due to smoking.
- As if this loss of function were not bad news enough, it gets even worse: loss of blood flow to the manhood can result in atrophy of the male organ tissue, which can cause the member to shrink by as much as an inch.
- Piercings and other body modifications are more popular than ever, and even pudendal piercings are now fairly common. But men who decide to pierce the manhood should be extremely careful and should have the procedure carried out by a reputable professional. The Mayo Clinic explains that depending on where a piercing is placed, nerve damage may result, impacting sensitivity and the ability to become stimulated.
- Furthermore, piercings that are not meticulously kept clean can cause bacterial and urinary tract infections (UTIs). Therefore, piercings should be kept clean and sanitary at all times. Good personal hygiene habits are key.
- When it comes to hygiene, keeping it simple is best. The area should be washed with warm water and a gentle cleanser; and for a new piercing, a mild solution of sea salt and lukewarm water can help cleanse and remove bacteria.
Protecting the Manhood
In addition to monitoring blood sugar and body weight, quitting smoking, and exercising general male organ care and hygiene, men can protect against a variety of common issues by daily application of a top quality manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). A nutrient crème containing vitamins, amino acids and natural emollients can soothe dry, stressed skin; protect against daily wear and tear; control odors; and preserve or even restore sensation in this delicate area.