Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
M a student but when I have to do focus on the book or everything I have so headache and then I fell so week bomenting and I can't do anything I can't live stay I just want I have take sit. Doctor said I'm live in dispersion but I'm a freedom girl. But my mind think about everything every time mostly when I'm sit or lay alone.
Sir I am 21 years old. I have small penis. How I can make my penis about 8 inches? ? Also please tell me that licking vagina is harmful or not?
I am a boy of 23 years old. After finish toilet my toilet, a viscous fluid flow from that place. This is happening some time approx after 3 or 4 days. Please resolve this problem sir/mam.
Are you looking for an ideal and effective remedy for common cold? Opt for Ayurvedic methods, which are considered excellent for management of cold. Common cold accounts for being the most common dosha or disorder, according to Ayurveda. Every individual suffers from common cold more than once during his or her life.
The condition is referred to as Pratishyaya in Ayurveda. All the three doshas are responsible for common cold. In case of common colds due to vata dosha, dry cough, mucus discharge, and a runny nose are common symptoms. People with pitta dosha having common cold are likely to experience a sore throat, fever, and nose blockage. For people with kapha dosha, common colds are featured by thick mucus discharge, headaches, and head heaviness. The most important Ayurvedic remedies for common cold are as follows:
Various natural herbs are used for the treatment of common cold.
- Bishop’s weed is used for opening up clogged nasal passages. You have to tie its seeds in a piece of cloth and inhale it directly. This clears the congestion and treats nasal blockages in children effectively.
- Cassia roots are ideal for treating common cold. The roots have to be burned and you need to inhale the smoke which is emitted. Your mucus discharge increases after this treatment, but stops totally after a while.
- Boil cinnamon with pepper and honey in water and consume it. This is ideal for reducing a sore throat and preventing your common cold from turning chronic.
- Cumin seeds have antiseptic properties and are effective in treating the harmful effects of common cold in case of fever. Throat irritations are healed as well.
Patients of common cold are recommended to fast for an entire day, which enables the body to eliminate toxins. After this, you can eat vegetable soups, and steamed, boiled vegetables with a little spice to taste. You should avoid all food items which are tough to digest such as milk, yoghurt, and food items which are oily, spicy, and rich. You should take hot food in case of common cold.
- You can use Bringasavam, which is a prescribed Ayurvedic medicine for common cold. You should take 15 ml of this regularly for a period of seven days.
- You can also opt for a nasal drop called Anutaila, which is prescribed by all Ayurvedic practitioners. You can also mix Trikatu power with honey. It reduces inflammation in your respiratory tract. You can also use Shabindu taila as a nasal drop.
For knowing common cold remedies suitable for you, visit an Ayurvedic practitioner. The doctor will prescribe the most ideal Ayurvedic remedies based on your condition and symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.