Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Chavan
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh ChavanYour feedback matters!
I am 37 yrs, I have sinus issues, I taking treatment but my son he have gold problems, any solution for this problem plus help me.
My girlfriend's brother and sister are deaf from birth. Her mom's brother (maama) is also deaf. But me and she can hear normally. What are the chances of getting deafness to our kids and the future generations. Please help me as soon as possible.
My age is 23. When i do exercise continuously for 2 weeks, then i am feeling some disturbance in Throat and feeling difficulty while swallowing saliva. But din't feel any pain at all. While eating and drinking water also no pain. If i left the exercise for 2 days then no problem.Can you suggest while i am feeling this and any remedy ?
I am a computer teacher. In class I have to speak loud, but after that I feel pain in my throat. What should I do?
What is air bubbles in ears? How is it treated? Dr. advice me lazine m and nazomac f. I Have tinnitus also.
I am listen very little and a large bell in ringing in my rich ear and I consul you that what am I doing? And I feel very guilty my listen mistake.
I am having swelling on mouth floor, inside lips and on tongue. Sore throat and it seems as if something is stuck inside throat, Swelled tonsils. Not able to chew properly, mouth is getting dry. Eating/Drinking anything warm is giving pain when it touches mouth skin. Kindly suggest what is the issue and the solution for it. If its very serious, then what kind of doctor should I consult.
The common symptoms of sinusitis include nasal blocking, mucopurulent discharge and headache or facial pain. Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis, medical intervention is required...
- Saline nasal spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.