Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh BandaniYour feedback matters!
my mother had Brain clot and stroke what is it and what treatment & consequences are there. Currently admitted in hospital. suggestion required.?
Hello sir I am suffering from chest pain plus back around 3 to 4 years but suddenly from last month this pain is not bearable. I feel pain on left side of my chest and at present my symptoms is having back pain near the bra belt and chest pain on left side and cough stomach pain and can not breath properly always feel heavy heavy while breathing.
My wife appears to be pregnant. She had her last cycle on 30th September 2016. She feel little nausea and her BP has fallen down to 60/90. She did urine test through Prega News and one more strip and it came positive. Please guide how should we proceed and what steps should we take?
I am 20yr old male and I am having severe chest pain sometimes which comes and goes n it stays for about 15-20 min. Every test came back negative. I'm suffering from last 1 year. Both cardiologist and pulmonologist couldn't find any thing. What should I do?
Hello, I am high BP problem since last 2 years and I am taking BETACARD 25 mg tablet for it. Now I want to stop this tablet as it may have side effects also. Is there any medicines in ayurveda or homeopathy which will not have any side effect and cure BP problem. Now since last 1 years I am feeling better and did not experience any BP problem but still taking tab. Please suggest.
I am 35 years male, my BP is always between 150-157 by 103 -109 even I have given up intake of white salt from my food and use the rock salt (sandhaNamak, do not take Fast food still the Bp lay between the above number, I take hand full of sunflower seed and also Apple Cider vinegar but it remains the same, Kindly advice.
I am 40 years old diabetic patient and also I am a science teacher, my last fbbs is 109 mg/dl, PPbs is 153 mg/dl, HbA1c is 5.6 mg/dl, Uric acid is 7.0 mg/dl, SGOT is 50 mg/dl, SGPT is 45 mg/dl, creatinine level is 1.4 mg/dl, whole abdomen sonography is ok, kub is ok, Blood pressure is150/80mg/dl, what is the position my health now if anything serious Dan tell me and please say how to control it? Can I eat vegetables like lady's finger and cabbage? I take tablet furic20 for uric acid, is it good for to lower uric acid level? Is Rose petal good for blood pressure?
I have a pain in left side of chest since last 3 years. My ecg is normal and digital x ray also normal. But I can't exercise or bends head towards belly. What should I do?
If you are concerned about the health of your heart, one of the primary and most important things to do is quit smoking. Avoiding and abstaining from smoking will heal the nicotine damage caused to your heart. This will enable you to lead a long and healthy life. Here are the reasons why you should quit smoking for the sake of your heart:
- Reduced risk of heart attack: The benefits of not smoking start hours after you quit, and the heart rate and blood pressure get normalised slowly. By quitting smoking, your chances of having a heart attack are reduced by 50%.
- In case of women, quitting smoking has special benefits: Women generally have a smaller body frame than men, and the harmful effects of smoking on a woman’s heart are considered to be more dangerous and concentrated. Female smokers under the age of sixty are more likely to experience a condition known as cholesterol plaque erosion, which is a fatal blood vessel condition. Women smokers are likely (seven times more than men) to develop heart complications due to smoking.
- When you quit smoking, your heart is no longer exposed to harmful chemicals: Cigarette smoke contains toxins such as arsenic, formaldehyde and benzene. The chemical substances may be hazardous to the blood vessels in your body, and the heart muscles get damaged. Once you quit smoking, these chemicals will no longer enter your body, making your heart healthier.
- Quitting smoking benefits other people as well: When children and people are exposed to tobacco smoke, their chances of having plaque in their heart’s arteries are enhanced. This may cause a stroke.
- Quitting smoking reduces the chances of getting hospitalised: A smoker may be at the risk for getting hospitalised because of several conditions such as congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, much more than a non-smoker. After quitting smoking, the chances of being hospitalised decrease within five years.
- Quitting smoking lowers the risk of having atherosclerosis: Atherosclerosis is a blood vessel disease which is caused due to inflammations all over the body. Because of this, the arteries may stiffen and thicken. Smokers face the risk of acquiring this condition three times more than non-smokers.
You can quit smoking most effectively by combining behavioural support along with prescribed medication. People using this type of multi-treatment are likely to become successful at quitting smoking. You should consult a specialist who is certified in tobacco treatment, who will provide you with a plan. It will include counselling, medicines and a nicotine replacement therapy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.