Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh AloneYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from constant headache and I am not able to concentrate on my studies. I am also feeling laziness. Please can you help me.
Sir/ mam I appeared many exam like cds assistant commandment state exam but I not appeared in interview all time this drawn me in depression after that I take alcohol after some time I drink heavy alcohol I want to get rid from depression and alcohol for better future Thinks.
I have one problem. My wife is very good girl but my brain is not satisfied. So some times torcher my wife. I know she is very good. So I am going to direction. please plz solve the my problem.
I have pain in chest and i'm smoking also. I want leave my smoking. So please tell me what will I do.
Do gals have 90% signs of lesbians. Like holding hands of there besties or sis kissing on der cheeks, gossipin with them or sleeping. Are this d signs of lesbians.
I'M 20 years old n m in a relationship from past 1.5 years. My bf was nice to me. Did everything for me like it was a perfect fairytale story. He used to talk to me while day. Left all his friends. And drugs. But due to some reason 1.5 month back he asked me for some money which I failed to give him. N I don't know other reasons. He started ignoring me so badly. N in this 1 month I everyday tries to calm him n ask him about his behaviour. But he has only reply that he don't know y is he doing that. He has started being with his friends from morning to late nights. N from last one month he only switches off his phn whenever I try to reach him. N whenever I try to end n ignore him for a day or two he comes back calling day n night n promises me every such thing that can makeup my mind for being with him. But as this happens he again next day does the same ignoring me. He says he can't be with me 24*7 but actually he doesn't even stays for 2 mints. N this hurts the most because he used to be with me from day to night. Then he comes back n again cry for hurting me. But again n again does the same. He says he's not able to keep me happy he has spoilt my life n I should get my happiness back n leave him. N keeps on crying. He comes to me only when he s home or not going anywhere and still blames me for everything . He hurts me a lot and still doesn't feel anything. He takes me for granted every time and when he feels like he wants me then n there but whenever I ask the same he says y do you want me at that particular time only. N all such things. I probably have to wait for 2-3 days to talk to him perfectly. And then he starts his emotional drama and again goes back to the same. M very much depressed about this as even after fighting telling him lovingly. That this is ignorance n he should at least for my sake take a decision. But he only cries n settles things. Pls tell me how do I handle him. Why is he doing so. What should I do?
Dear Sir / Mam, I am in deep depression in last two months. Before this there have some point in which I am just thinking that some people are against me which is just virtual. Feeling threatened, feel some person followed me & talking & joking indirectly with me. Hear some time some sound in my ear like anyone talking me something though there was no one. Is it any mental disorder? Or need any consultant?
I have bipolar disorder diagnosed in 2010. Presently I am taking Lovax 300 mg (Oxcarbazepine) x 2 times, mortimer 25 mg (Nortriptyline) x 1 at night. Alprax 0.25 mg x 2 times. My problem is Lovax 300 mg which is a mood stabilizer works OK but causes side effect of severe 24 hrs lower back pain. As soon as I stop taking it, my lower back pain stops fully in 4-5 days. This I have tried 2 - 3 times and I can confirm it, lower back pain is side effect of Lovax 300 mg. Presently I stopped it since last 7 days and I am feeling depressed and suicidal. I have taken Torvate Chrono 400 mg x 2 as mood stabilizer for 6 years, it worked but caused high serum ammonia in the end and severe lethargy and sleepiness in daytime so stopped it. Lithium gave me side effect of burning sensation in urine along with feverish feeling, plus I have severe diabetes so had to stop it. Can you suggest a mood stabilizer which I should take? Shall intake Torvate Chrono again?
I got married in the year 1998, from beginning I don't know it may be a curse to me that my thinking/like/dislike etc. Is nothing matching with my wife, as a result I never felt easy in my married life and there is always a conflict between us.Gradually it become a irritation of my life, thus though I am married I feel always alone which makes me sleepless night almost everyday. Hardly I can sleep 2-3 hours at night and day long I am always busy with my office activities. Sometime I feel tremendous headache and sometime for giddiness I can not work properly. So if you kindly give me your valuable suggestion I will be grateful to you. Thanking you.
Hello Dr. I am suffering from anxiety and panic disorder from 2 yrs. Im 46 years old female. Kindly suggest if it can be treated through ayurveda or naturopathy and if there is any permanent cure for it. Im very tensed.
Homeopathy was developed by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann who was a general physician by profession in Germany. The concept, "like cures like" may sound a bit weird, but it is proved to be successful and homeopathy treatment for any ailment is preferred worldwide.
Depression is a kind of mental ailment or disease, which could make a person lose hope of living life and results in hopelessness and sadness. There are efficient homeopathic medicines that can work to reduce the illness, especially if treated in the early stages.
Homeopathy is a reliable path to follow because it does not have any side effects, unlike antidepressants that tend to numb people. Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines that are effective in treating depression.
- Natrum muriaticum: This homeopathic treatment is useful for mild depression or for people suffering extreme bereavement due to loss or a sudden shock.
- Sepia: This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from postpartum depression (sadness or emotional confliction after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
Hi, I am 35 years having stammering problem since birth and same have been improved a lot as I grown up. I am trying further to improve it but it still persist. Tried some of the advices like chanting, yoga etc. To improve but unable to see major effects. Need to overcome from this on immediately. Can anybody help me to recover from this problem.
My wife is diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and currently she is currently admitted in hospital my welwishers suggest I should end the relationship as it would be difficult to lead a normal life.
Hii. I am 25 years old. I get emotional very often on simple things I start crying if anyone shout or say rude things even if I see someone crying I also start crying.
If I am smoker so how can I relief from smoking. The problem is I am smoking all the time but if I will somewhere cigrate somewhere then my mind is diverted.
I am feeling sad all time and I am not happy from last 5-6 months as I was before. I always though to hurt myself. I have started smoking also.
Depression is a very common emotion you might have experienced at least once during your lifetime. Depression refers to a state of mind when you are feeling low due to persistent sadness and loss of interest. But if the depression is chronic and long lasting for you, then it indicates that you are suffering from clinical depression. Under clinical depression, it is preferable that you go through a proper treatment course by a certified therapist. The Most common types of depressions are:
- Major depression - Under this type of a depression you will be depressed for most days of the week and if this condition extends for a period greater than 2 weeks, then it is a case of major depression. The most common method to treat a major depression is to talk to a mental health specialist and take medications called antidepressants (only after a prescription by a certified doctor).
- Persistent depressive disorder - This is a more severe and long lasting type of depression which is identified if you are depressed over a period longer than 2 hours. The most common symptoms of this type of a disorder are - change in your appetite, too much or too little sleep, lack of energy or fatigue, low self-esteem, trouble concentrating or making decisions, feeling hopeless among others.
- Bipolar disorder - If you are experiencing extreme ups and downs of mood abruptly and without any apparent reason, then you might be suffering from this disorder. This disorder is commonly known as a maniac depression, because during an up phase you will be extremely happy, joyful outgoing and talkative but during the low phase you will be sad, tired and depressed.
- Seasonal affective disorder - This type of a depression might bother you only during the winter season. This happens whenever the days are shorter and your body is not able to get enough of sunlight. This mostly happens in the case of people who are very fond of sunlight, and they prefer the sunshine over dark periods of the night. This disorder is treated by SAD antidepressants and everyday light therapy of 15 to 20 minutes.
- Psychotic depression - Under this type of a depression, you will have a major depression along with some psychotic symptoms like - hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia. Hallucinations mean viewing things that are not there, in reality, delusions are false beliefs or misconceptions and paranoia is the constant fear that somebody is going to harm you.