Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh AloneYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and I am having issues with my self-esteem. As I am away from home I am also feeling home sick.
I am 27 year old my profession is full of stress ,sometime it is very heavy panic ,much heavy stress and so much, so how to release stress but do not want to use medicine .
My friend is of 26 yrs. He having habit of chain smoking. 5 cigarette a day. Is it very harmful for body or other parts? What he have to do for prevent this. Is smoking injurious to lungs? Which type of tablets he have to take for leave such habit.
Sir mai tabbco khana kaise chodu. Kayi bar try kiya par nahi ho raha. Sir help me and suggest me for any medicine which help me.
I am 37 years female suffering frm mental disturbance. I usually forget things. Its rm lst 5/6 months. I go to market n sometimes forget why I came here. I can't even concentrate on things .I hv lost faith in god tooo. please help.
My mother has low blood pressure. Generally she lives a normal life bt sometimes whenever little aur more stress arises she got totally unconscious. Please tell me is it dangerous ? And is there a cure of it permanently?
Dear Dr. I have tension an I got suffer a lot can you please give a direction how I total relax from my tension I am so depressed please help.
Therapy is an ideal way of freeing your mind over a talk session with a therapist. Here are 10 reasons you should try therapy for a better health of mind.
- Therapy is for everybody: Therapy is not for crazy people with mental illness. It is good for anybody and everybody who wants to gain peace of mind.
- It is easier to talk to a stranger about some matters, than a friend: Only a stranger has the ability to recognize an irregularity in you, which your friends cannot. Therapists can dig into matters deeply and arrive at different conclusions.
- You get to learn more about yourself: During therapy, you talk about stuff and come to different realizations about things, which you never thought or cared about before, which allows you to discover a new side of yourself.
- You can get out of your comfort zone: Before going for therapy, you may feel awkward or strange to sit with a stranger and discuss personal matters. However, therapists are professionals and once you open up to them, you will be able to discuss everything with them comfortably.
- You feel supported: There are many issues in life, which seriously affect you, but no one pays heed to them. Your therapist listens and discusses everything you have in mind. Finally, you are heard.
- You develop better self-awareness: Therapy gives you a chance to stop for a moment and contemplate about certain areas of life, which you usually never cared about. What you never thought about might finally affect you, and you will try to improve on it.
- You feel better: You may have serious issues and might be feeling troubled. The therapist gives you suggestions and when you leave the clinic, you are bound to feel much lighter and calmer.
- You can focus on yourself: In the daily hustle bustle of life, you may be so occupied that you never get a chance to think about or focus on yourself. Weekly therapy gives you an hour, which is dedicated only to you to explore your feelings, thoughts and concerns about life.
- You may be pushing down yourself: Ignorance of serious issues causes a negative effect on your life and health, as well in the lives of your dear ones. Therapy allows you to bring all these ignored issues to light and after recognizing them properly, you can improve upon them.
- Smart, successful people believe in therapy: Therapy is for strong people who have the courage to approach a stranger with their personal issues. Majority of smart and successful people recognize the benefit of therapy and undergo the same for their own benefit.
Therapy is very effective and allows you to express yourself honestly and benefits you in many ways.
When I make love with my girlfriend, I worry about losing my erection, and sometimes this worry seems to cause it to happen for real. This is very frustrating, because I don't want to worry about it, and when the thought enters my head, I get upset that it entered my head, and I get worried about the whole thing all over again. Then once I realize I'm doing this, I try to focus on the lovemaking, telling myself, "Just enjoy it, it feels good, and you're close to her, but of course in the back of my mind (and maybe the front too) I'm worried about losing my erection. And then it happens. This has been happening for years now, actually. It doesn't happen every time at all, but I worry about it enough that it has ended up sticking around. I don't want it to happen between my girlfriend and I, because she is very special to me. I love her very much, and I believe she is the person I want to marry (and I have never gone off "half-cocked" on that decision, so to speak . She and I talked about this this weekend, and I noticed that I was avoiding telling her that this has happened between me and other people I've been with as well, and so I just told her, and she felt much better -- she smiled and was very accepting, because she realized that it really isn't because of her, or that I'm not comfortable with her or something. We even joked around about it while we made love after that, because it really isn't a big deal; it's just nerves, and I know it will go away. But what I want to know is, do you have any tips? Please let me know.
I wanna quit smoking n I tried lots of methods but failed. Can you prescribe any medicine so that I don't get the craving. Thank You.
1.Do Focus one thing at a time with Mind into it and do the things in order without any Postponement or progestination
2.Timely Food and adequate Sleep
3.Breathing Exercises Regularly in one particular time and Duration