Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh AloneYour feedback matters!
I have all the symptoms of ADD what should I do. I cannot concentrate on anything and I get bored with everything.
I'm a smoker since 5 years right now I want to quit I have tried self control method but i'm not able to control please suggest alternative way.?
Its very common to have suicidal ideas while you are depressed. This is time you must go to a psychiatrist and take medications. Simple advice won't be useful at this level. Simple counselling wont lead to any wonder if you are harbouring suicidal thoughts. Never neglect in this stage as you can save yourself or the one you love.
Chewing an elaichi (cardamom) or laung (clove) when you are craving always helps.
Also there are many nicotine replacement methods in the market (not only chewing gum). All these should be used under supervision of the doctor.
I just don't enjoy the things I used to, and I don't feel much like visiting friends or family. Is this part of aging?
When I am having tension I can't see anything clearly. Sir please tell me how to solve this problem.
Sir sometimes I am suffering from stiffness in my hand and that time I feel fear in my mind which is meaningless and I feel some kind of hesitation about all. At that time my blood pressure is slide down. After sometime by taking mecobalamin sl dispersible I slowly getting well. Pls suggest what is this. My all reports are normal and I have consult some specialist doctors. But they say nothing to worry. Pls guide me.
May be I am lacking behind emphasizing my difficulty, I am 49 yrs old.. since 1 to 2 Yrs...I was unable to concentrate on any job.. Let it be occupational, or any other, Not getting interest to continue and close the activity which ever started.. Say for ex., if I start doing some body exercises in the morning for some time 20 to 30 mts, I was starting but after two to three days or a max of a week the same activity was getting discontinued and not getting interest to continue, not only that, even on most interested activity...I found through some magazines that after checking the symptoms I am having clinical Depression, Not getting sound sleep, Having indigestion for which had some medicines for a period of one two months as a course but no result found..In-stabled mind always think to do something but due to instability of concentration unable to continue, suggested for meditation/yoga, but the same thing unable to concentrate to continue, BP and Urine/blood sugar checked and its Ok.. If I am reading some magazine/news paper article/watching TV/doing some work/chanting some thing in pooja room, if I found somebody is talking/some noise observed, immediately the mind diverts and I need to start from the beginning to follow.. consulted one of the physicians, but could not get me correct treatment... Can any doctor give me suggestion which can be more helpful to correct myself
Hi. I am staying away from family since 4 years. I am having lot of mental issues. I am going into depression. I finds my life to be hopeless. My marriage is going to get fixed by family. My family dint accept my boyfriend. Now I am struggling to forget him. I hv no other option than leaving him since my parents hv blackmailed me that they will be no more if I won't forget him. So all these things are making my life difficult. I can't sleep at nights. Mornings I gets up and I finds I am losing everything. Kind of exhausted feeling. I am struggling with life. I am not finding happiness in life. I have no hopes no dreams. I don't know what's going to happen if I continues to be like this. I can't live like this. It's painful. I need some kind of psychiatric help or I might complete lose myself.
I am a anxiety person. I find it hard to breathe when I am stuck with anxiety. What is the first aid and medication
I feel very sad & lifeless sometimes. I do not get aggressive or hormonally intense instead I become very silent like going in great despair. Difficult to talk or reply to anybody. Prefer to be alone at that time. Escapist type nature.
Iam not concentrated on studies for long time. I don't have patience to study continuously 4 to 5 hours daily. Please give me solution.
I am 46 years old and suffering from low mood and irritation. Even any small stress keeps me very uncomfortable. My concentration level is very poor as well very low self esteem. I am in care (Egypt) not know much about the other pathy for treatment. Is it advisable to go for Psychiatry? Is there any side effect of allopathic treatment. Kindly advice me.
Dear Sir/Madam, Gud Evening. I'm suffering from depression past 10 years Symptoms are. Over thinking Can't control mind Sleepless indigestion So much of nervous while talking One side right eye keep paining until sleep My face always boring Feeling alone Restless mind Angry Short time memory Controversial with family & friends & college & boss also misunderstanding I lost everything I lost my life I need to get well soon I need to start new life Pls help me doctor Thanks.
If you are in a commitment, relationship or a marriage that is not so blissful in terms of physical intimacy and love, you probably can feel the blues. Whether a person is one with a high desire or one with a flat sex line it is a must to improve the relationship in which the person is.
Here are 6 tips, which can be discussed with the partner who has a low sexual desire:
- A satisfying relationship should be a priority: There are two main reasons to make sex life better and pay attention to it. First reason is that relationship with the spouse and the marriage depend on sex to a large extent. There is no successful relation unless there is a satisfying sex life. Second reason is that unless the intimate act is not enjoyed a person is just cheating themselves.
- Medical Checkup: A visit to the gynecologist or physician can be planned for the spouse. Hormone replacement therapy can be considered. Evaluation and assessment should be done to see that effects are not been caused due to medication. Certain herbal and dietary changes might be helpful.
- An appointment with a therapist experienced in the area of sexuality should be scheduled: A certified sex therapist can help overcome the difficulties faced by you or your partner, whoever, faces a low sexual desire. Drugs, like Viagra could be prescribed by the therapist.
- Consider your spouse's feelings: Though you might have a low sexual drive, but do make sure that you take care of your spouse's feelings as they can be rejected and hurt. The spouse's mood can be elated by flirting and telling them that they are special to you.
- Exercise and running: Daily exercise leads to an increase in the blood circulation and thus, the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina, which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act. Exercising also lengthens and strengthens the orgasm. Also, while exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex, but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
- Improve self-esteem: In some cases a poor body image might be a hindrance from indulging into sexual activity. These personal issues should be given time and dealt with in order to boost the self-esteem. One can start by exercising to improve the body image. Also, lifestyle modification and cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol helps. A new hobby can be taken up to relieve mental pressures.
Anxiety is a common issue with growing teenagers. It is not the typical anxiety before exams or academic projects. It is more than that. Anxiety may be the result of the hormonal changes, which predominantly affect the adolescent years of growth. While your body copes with different changes, your mind tangles between the future liberty and present restrictions. Knowing certain facts about this anxiety trail can help you to cope with it.
1. Anxiety is not always a disease: Anxiety is not always a disease. It is a normal phenomenon among adolescent teenagers. However, in certain cases it may be severe for some teenagers. They may feel crippled with anxiety. Under such cases, one would require psychiatric help.
2. Talk to someone: A great way to relieve yourself from stress due to anxiety is to speak with someone. It can be a friend or someone close to share your thoughts. If you know the reason of your anxiety, share it, discuss it. You will definitely feel better.
3. Take a break: Entertainment and break from academic work and schedule is necessary for teenagers to lower anxiety traits. However, if the anxiety is due to peers, you may even take a break from them and engage in family.
4. Cry out loud: It is not a silly thing to cry when you are stressed under anxiety. Crying is an emotional outburst which essentially relieves the stress due to anxiety and lets you control the emotional disturbed state of mind.
5. Good sleep: Sleep is necessary for both mental and physical rest. You need to overcome from the fatigue of routine works, stressful events, peer factor, etc. Catching the essential 8 hour sleep is a great way to overcome anxiety issues.
6. Don’t be conscious: Anxiety is a common factor among all your peers. You are not the only one coping with anxiety stress. So, take it light. Relax and don’t be conscious about your anxiety problems. Consider them to be temporary.
7. Be confident: Losing confidence under the stress due to anxiety can be even more disastrous. The effects will never be better. So be confident about whatever you do, whether right or wrong. Every person learns from his own activities. Whether right or wrong, everything will give you a lesson. So you will never be a loser, you will win a lesson.
8. Don’t feel stupid: Being stressed with anxiety is not abnormal or stupid. Everything is okay with you, and you are not the stupid fellow out there.
9. You are not weak: Anxiety is not a sign of weakness. You can rather make it your strength. Fight it back and keep your energy and enthusiasm high.
10. Anxiety is temporary: As you move ahead of the adolescent period, anxiety will faint. You will be more confident and matured, able to tackle anxiety. So consider it to be an affair of a few years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.