Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I have high cholesterol and because of it I regularly eat garlic, can garlic cause blood stool or its the side effects of medicine.
I am 56 yrs old having cholesterol problem & need to lessen fat from my belly. I don't have blood sugar or BP. BP is normal.(126/82). Kindly advice.
I can't stay long time during intercourses. Within few strokes. Even the measurements not enough, I feel. Need your kind suggestions on above 2 issues natural way as well as others way. Thank you.
How to prevent diabetes as my family's track record favour for it. I have made a valve replacement Surgery 4.5 years ago. Now I m quite healthy.
M vijay sood age 64years suffering frm enlargement of my heart and having breathing problem since last about 3 yrs. Pl advise than n Rgrds.
Tmt test conclusion Tmt positive for inducible ischaemia 2mm up slopping st depression v4-v6 persisted for 2 minutes into recovery no chest pain, dyspneoa, arrhythmia normal hr, bp response 2d Echo cardiographar, no rwma with good Iv function, no la& iv thrombus, no pericardial effusion to angiogram is needed?
My son is only 10 years old and very slim, weight 15 kgs. He off an on says there is a chest pain middle of the chest, we as per doctor's recommendation we give him mucaine gel, sucral and even eno. When he vomits, his pain removes. May we give him proper D capsule? What does?, Please help.
I am a student . I sit 10 hours a day . I do not walk more than 400 mtr a day . From last month I am facing acidity problem due to this I have pain in my chest above heart and in upper back. 15 days left of my exam what should I do. Please assist me . Thank you.
Sometimes I get little pain in my chest on left side. Do not know why this are happening. I have problem of cough issue.
Took steroids 8 months back then onwards severe head aches and chest or heart pains. Took medicines but not cured. Current test results are triglycerides 376, HDL 38, VLDL 75.2, INR is 1.20.what to do?
My father is 63 years old and his uric acid level is very high. He is also a hyper patient and taking medicines for high bp. Doctors asked us to avoid high protein foods and we r avoiding that but his uric acid levels are not coming down significantly. Please advise us how to bring it down.
My wife having bp since two months, from past six months her mensus is not happening, her age is 47 years feeling uneasy.
I ate more than I eat daily (junk food) and after I had spring rolls my chest had a little pain what should I do.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.