Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra P. JagtapYour feedback matters!
I had been affected by hepatitis A and now I have recovered from it and its been 2 months. Is there anything that I should keep in mind in my food habits. Is there any prob drinking beer?
I want to fair in look my hand, because my hands colour is black, please suggest some gel with appropriate name to apply over my hand and also please tell me some antimelalin food.
Hello Dr. Mera VDRL test or TPHA test positive aaye hai and value is 320 but maine net main syphilis k bare main padna Jo isptums btaye the aisa kuch bhi Nahin hua mujhe or 2 saal pehle Mera operation hua tha appendix ka us time meri sari reports normal aai the or meri wife pregnant hai 2mahine se uski report normal hain.
I am 21 from 2 days I an getting serious backache and not getting good sleep I have not used any medicine so please tell the solution.
My sister is 15 years old and at most time she feels pain in legs due to weaknesses prescribe some energetic medicine for her.
I feel weak due to sperm leakage during watching movies or when I am talking with my gf on cell phone.
Under my eyes, there are dark circles I have to remove it but how Can you tell me any cream Which can make glowing face and clear dark circles Please.
My friend has fallen down from a bike and broken his incisor tooth. Can the tooth be filled or he has to undergo any other medication?
Sir I m 20 years old. Last couple weeks I have noticed I have increased itching in random areas of body, around my ankles, hands, palms, back, waist, and on top of hands. I don't have hives or irritation or any flaring of skin but I scratch just enough where I leave scratch marks on my skin. It feels like something is crawling underneath skin. I try to rub but occasionally it is not enough that I end up scratching. This to me is not something normal.
Hello my husband had semen analysis test. The result is normal for all parameters except liquefaction (more than 2 hours) please tell me will it is creating problem in pregnancy. As I am trying to convince. Should I take doctors help?
- Avoid napping during the day. It can disturb the normal pattern of sleep and wakefulness.
- Avoid stimulants such as caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol too close to bedtime. While alcohol is well known to speed the onset of sleep, it disrupts sleep in the second half as the body begins to metabolize the alcohol, causing arousal.
- Exercise can promote good sleep. Vigorous exercise should be taken in the morning or late afternoon. A relaxing exercise, like yoga, can be done before bed to help initiate a restful night's sleep.
- Food can be disruptive right before sleep. Stay away from large meals close to bedtime. Also dietary changes can cause sleep problems if someone is struggling with a sleep problem, it's not a good time to start experimenting with spicy dishes. And, remember, chocolate has caffeine.
- Ensure adequate exposure to natural light. This is particularly important for older people who may not venture outside as frequently as children and adults. Light exposure helps maintain a healthy sleep-wake cycle.
- Establish a regular relaxing bedtime routine. Try to avoid emotionally upsetting conversations and activities before trying to go to sleep. Don't dwell on, or bring your problems to bed.
- Associate your bed with sleep. It's not a good idea to use your bed to watch TV, listen to the radio, or read.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.