Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra P. JagtapYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old unmarried male. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction with low sex drive, night fall sometimes and a leakage of semen like water from my sex organ when I get sexually arouse. Is this situation can be reversed. Can I become healthy again and live a normal life.
Hello, I have a question I am a married woman, whenever my husband and I want to have intercourse, my husband looses erection instantly, we have been facing this problems since four days its now 4 times in a row, he has been loosing erection and now we are very much stressed. Help us.
What makes us to pee I mean for a normal person if he drinks 2to 3 glass of water in morning then is it normal to go to pee 2 to 3 times thereafter. I go to exercise to the garden daily but I felt need for going to urination even when I had pee before leaving for garden from also before sleeping I go to pee but still I had sensation after 10 min that I should go to pee. What might be the reasons also suggest me some home remedies and exercises to get rid of this. I am 22years.
Sir/madam Age 20, height=5 10 .since 2 months is must staying at home having food (vegetarian. Daily 3 times but not gaining any weight. Still 55 kg since months. I am concerned about this please help me to gain weight. Is this some kind of problem is "yes "please provide me a solution. Thanx in advance.
When it comes to healthy, shiny hair, you get out what you put in. This means that proper nutrition is key for healthy hair.
Hair loss has multiple causes, including bad eating habit, vitamins and mineral deficiency, medications.
Around 40-50% of overall look is depend on hairstyle specially for women.
1. Iron deficiency - low iron levels lead to hair thinning and hair loss problems.
Food rich in iron -dark green leafy vegetables auch as spinach etc, beans, seafood, poultry, red meat etc.
2. Omega 3- omega 3 fatty acids help to promote hair growth. Proper amount of omega-3 in your diet prevents dry, itchy, flaky scalp and is beneficial in reversing hair loss.
Sources of omega 3 -fish, chia seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, peanuts etc.
3. Protein- amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Amino acids are necessary nutrients which strengthen your hair.
Food rich in protein-milk, paneer, tofu, whey protein, beans, nuts, soyabeans, egg whites, meat, chicken, fish etc.
4. Biotin rich food -almonds, nuts, legumes, whole grains, peanut butter etc.
Maintaining the growth of healthy hair.
5. Vitamin c- your body requires vitamin c for iron absorption therefore; you need to add citrus fruits to your die. Orange, lemon etc.
5. Oiling your hair is crucial. Use almond oil, coconut oil or even olive oil once or twice a week works wonders. Massage on the scalp and leave it overnight. Rubbing action heat up scalp area increasing blood circulation. Hence more nutrients traval through blood to scalp.
What to avoid-
- Avoid artificial sweatnets/packed juice,
- Restrict the usage of hair dryers to not more than twice a week.
- Wash your hair before bed. Gel, spray etc.
- Certain steroids can cause hair loss because they raise the levels of hormones that attack the follicles.
Follow above and you will see the big difference.
I am suffering from back pain from last 1 month. Please suggest me how to get relief from pain. Thank you.
I was suffering from sinusitis for last two years. It only temporarily decrease but not permanent cure.
I think I am suffering from social anxiety disorder from 4-5 years. I always have a fear of being judged in front of strangers, not able to eat or drink in front of them, not able to do things even which I am proficient in. Sometimes I reevaluate and keep wasting time thinking how I would have made my any past conversation better by saying something else. I was not really sure of my condition but now after researching a bit on internet, I found out symptoms of social anxiety disorders matches with mine perfectly. I really hate being in groups, but want to be in them too. Its like I wanna be a part of all social interactions but face high anxiety and stress. I am suffering from this condition since I was 13 or 14. I also have chronic bronchitis. I really feel very alone sometimes, can not speak or open up in front strangers. I Always have a fear that I will mess it up. Pls help me.
Jaw Bone substitutes are costly because IMPLANTS were DELAYED.
Implants are expensive because ROOT CANAL TREATMENT was AVOIDED.
Root Canal Treatment is taxing because CAVITIES WERE NOT FILLED IN TIME.
Cavities were not filled because of the LAZINESS TO VISIT DENTIST EVERY 3 MONTHS.
DENTISTRY IS NOT EXPENSIVE.IRRESPONSIBILITY IS!
Preservation is the rule,
Recreation is a custom!
With summer right around the corner, it is tremendously important to stress upon the importance of using sunscreen. The right sunscreen provides protection from the spectrum of harmful rays of the sun that are known as uva and UVB, which not only create the threat of skin cancer but also fasten the process of skin aging. Taking adequate measures against these hazards is thus of prime importance.
No sunscreen provides absolute protection from the harmful rays of the sun but using the right product in the right way will take you far in shielding yourself from their harshness. These are the do's and don'ts you need to follow before you apply sunscreen the next time.
Do: Choose a sunscreen that is, at least, spf 30+
That is the minimum protection that your skin requires. And if you must stay outdoors for an extended period of time, opt for a product with a higher SPF rating.
Do: Apply sunscreen 15-30 minutes before going outdoors
For the product to be most effective, it needs to be fully absorbed by the skin before exposure to the sun; the reason why applying approximately 30 minutes before you step out of home is a must.
Do: Test a small amount of the product on yourself before application
Apply a small amount of sunscreen on your wrist first and check for allergic reactions if you're trying it for the first time or are switching over to a new brand. In case it causes an allergic reaction, discontinue use at once and consult a dermatologist regarding, which sunscreen you should use.
Do: Use sunscreen every day of the year
The sun's harmful rays persist in all seasons, whether it's summer or winter. Even on cloudy days, it's advisable to apply sunscreen to protect the skin as UV rays are still able to penetrate through thick covers of cloud, thereby harming your skin.
Don't: Apply sunscreen only on the face
Make sure you apply it to every part of your body, especially the hands, forearms, thighs and ears, which are commonly exposed to the sun. Not only are these more prone to skin ageing, but the risk of melanoma (skin cancer) is also tremendously high in these portions of the body.
Don't: Forget to reapply
Sunscreens rub off quite easily due to sweating or contact with water. Reapply as often as you can, ideally every 2 hours.
Keep in mind that apart from the application of sunscreen, it is also necessary to keep the skin covered as much as possible to protect yourself against skin ailments caused by exposure to the sun. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am 26 not married male. When I masturbate I ejaculate less with in a minute 30 or 40 seconds when I am highly excited. Does this time affect my sex life after marriage. What is a good time before ejaculation during sexual inter course with the partner.
I want to reduce my weight and looks like slim My height is: 6'0 My weight is: 86 How will I reduce can you give any suggestions like food habits and physical exercises.
Hello Dr. My mother is a 53 year old working lady. She is hypertensive and diabetic. Problem is that she has put on a lot of weight though her sugar and blood pressure are controlled. Presently she is 97 kg and her height is 5'5. Is it advisable for her to join gym? If yes then which exercise? And If no then how to control weight? Please advise.
Most likely you are suffering from duodenal ulcer if there is pain in the upper abdomen which is relieved by eating. If it increases after eating, it may be because of gastric ulcer. Gastric ulcers and Duodenal ulcer come under the category of Peptic ulcer disease (PUD). It is a lesion in the mucosal lining of the digestive tract, typically in the stomach as gastric ulcer or duodenum (1st part of the intestines) as Duodenal ulcers. These are caused by the digestive action of pepsin (a digestive enzyme) and stomach acid.
Nearly 70–90% cases of such ulcers are linked to a spiral-shaped bacterium called H. PYLORI that thrives in the acidic environment of the stomach. The incidence of peptic ulcers occurring in the duodenum (the initial tract of the small intestine) is four times higher than those arising in the stomach.
Causes of Peptic Ulcer:
The underlying process that results in Peptic ulcer formation is an excess of acid production in the stomach and damage to the protective barrier inside the stomach. Certain things that can trigger excess acid production or can cause damage to the protective lining of the stomach are:
- Emotional stress
- Foods (spices, pungent foods, etc)
- Overuse of certain drugs, especially NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
- Infections (H-Pylori)
Symptoms of peptic ulcers include:
- vomiting tendencies
- pain in the upper and middle portions of the stomach after a meal and at night
- blood in the stool
- weight loss
- bleeding in the gastrointestinal region
|Gastric Ulcer||Common to Both||Duodenal Ulcer Symptoms|
|More likely to be felt immediately after eating.||Bloating||More likely to be felt after few hours of eating|
|Loss of appetite|
|Pain when eating high fat food|
|Pain when stomach is empty|
|Pain in the stomach that may feel like burning|
- Perforation of ulcer
- Gastric outlet obstruction (obstruction in terminal part of stomach)
How to Prevent Peptic Ulcers
Certain lifestyle choices and habits can reduce your risk of developing peptic ulcers. These include:
- not drinking more than two alcoholic beverages a day
- not mixing alcohol with medication
- washing your hands frequently to avoid infections
- limiting your use of ibuprofen, aspirin, and naproxen sodium
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle through a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and quitting smoking and other tobacco use will also help you prevent developing a peptic ulcer.
Homeopathic Treatment For Peptic Ulcers
Homeopathy offers some very good medicines for peptic ulcer disease. But for a homeopath, the symptoms of the disease are much more important than the ulcer itself. This is because to select the right medicine a homeopath needs to differentiate between the finer presentations of a disease which, vary from person to person. A homeopath not only tries to heal the ulcer but also tries to remove the general predisposition to acquire it. The homeopath not only tries to find ‘What is wrong?’, but also ‘Why it went wrong?’; ‘Where it started going wrong?’; ‘How it evolved to the current stage?’ etc. To find the answers to all these questions, a homeopath tries to gather as much information as possible regarding the past and present medical history of the patient, the family history, general, physical and psychological characteristics, etc. This hard work on the part of homeopath not only helps in removing the acute symptoms and the ulcer but also is usually able to remove the tendency for relapse. The ‘on-again/off-again’ nature of the disease is often removed and the general health of the person also improves as a result.
Effective Homeopathic Medications For Peplic Ulcer
Some of the most effective homeopathic medications used in the treatment of peptic ulcers are mentioned below. However, you shouldn’t try to self-medicate as it is best to consult with a doctor who can properly diagnose the problems and prescribe medication which are specifically tailored for you.
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the most effective medications in treating ulcers, Argentum Nitricum is usually prescribed when you experience sharp burning pains from peptic ulcers that radiate to different areas of the abdomen. The pain is akin to the feeling of gnawing inside the stomach. Other symptoms such as vomiting, belching and nausea may also be present.
- Nux Vomica – If you have peptic ulcers and even eating the slightest amount of food causes pain, then Nux vomica may be a good option and thus be prescribed by your doctor. Another indication in such cases is where the abdominal region is very sensitive and you may feel pain even with the slightest touch. Nux Vomica is also very effective if your peptic ulcer symptoms tend to get worse after the consumption of tea, coffee, spicy foods or alcoholic beverages.
- Kali Bichromicum – Sometimes, peptic ulcers may cause the food in your stomach to sit like a heavy load immediately after meals. This can make you very uncomfortable and unable to do any other form of work. This is often times accompanied by a low appetite. In such cases, Kali Bichromicum has been seen to work wonders.
- Lycopodium Clavatum – If you have burning pain in your stomach along with the bloating of your abdomen, then Lycopodium Clavatum is the best medication for you. Other indications for this medication are when ingestion of warm water helps relieve pain. If consuming certain vegetables such as cabbage and beans worsen the situation, then Lycopodium Clavatum could be the best medication in such a case.
- Carbo-veg – An all-rounder in the field of homeopathy, Carbo-Veg is also effective when treating peptic ulcers which are accompanied by heartburn and acidity as well as sour belching. The pain from the ulcers may extend from the stomach all the way to the back. Other indications wherein Carbo-Veg may be effective is where the stomach area becomes very sensitive to touch and even small amounts of food may suddenly cause the symptoms to deteriorate.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – Stomach or abdominal pain accompanied by weight loss is one of the major indications where this medication may be prescribed. The patient may become emaciated and have sharp cutting pains in the stomach. In such cases, Hydrastis has been seen to be very effective.
- Graphites – This medication is extremely useful where along with the ulcer pain, you may end up vomiting your food immediately after a meal. A sensation which is painful and constricted may be present in your stomach. Along with these symptoms, Graphites are also very effective when you suffer from excessive belching.
- Phosphorus – If you exhibit typical symptoms of peptic ulcer such as sour belching and a burning sensation in the stomach after eating, Phosphorus could well be the panacea.
When the underlying cause of peptic ulcer disease is successfully treated, the prognosis (expected outcome) for patients with the condition is excellent. To help prevent peptic ulcers:
- Avoid cigarette.
- Aspirin and non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory drugs should be avoided.
- Spicy and rich food may aggravate. If so, it should be avoided.
- Drink lots of water.
- Take frequent small meals instead of two or three big meals.
- Bland diet and hygienically prepared food.
- Proper cleaning of utensils for food.
- Proper cleaning of hands before preparing and eating food.
- Avoid alcohol
- Common sources of Helicobacter pylori bacteria (e.g., contaminated food and water, floodwater, raw sewage)
- Long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Good hygiene can help reduce the risk for peptic ulcer disease caused by Helicobacter pylori infection. Washing the hands thoroughly with warm soapy water after using the restroom and before eating and avoiding sharing eating utensils and drinking glasses also can reduce the spread of bacteria that can cause PUD.