Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra M. Kadam
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra M. KadamYour feedback matters!
On Jan 15th I had met with accident and I lost my upper first two teeth and also from left third one is damaged but its I had root canal Now my question is Dental bridge for for teeth is better or implant? If I go for dental bridge can I bite hard items while eating? Which is the best quality dental bridge for front 4 teeth? Thanks in advance. :-)
Unlike tooth decay, which often causes discomfort, it is possible to have periodontal diseases without noticeable symptoms. That is why regular dental checkups and periodontal examinations are very important. Several warning signs can signal a problem. While periodontal disease may begin slowly for some patients. Others may develop a rapidly slowly for some patients, others may develop a rapidly progressive form of the disease. If you notice any of the following:
1. Gums that bleed easily
2. Red, swollen, or tender gums.
3. Gums that have pulled away from your teeth.
4. Persistent bad breath.
5. Pus between the teeth and gums.
6. Looser or separating teeth.
7. A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite.
8. A change in the fit of partial dentures.
I am male 31yrs. I have bleeding gums and they frequently bleed. One time I had fever and was given antibiotics. Surprisingly my bleeding stopped during that time. But now it has started again. Can you please suggest me any antibiotic toothpaste or mouthwash which can be purchased in INDIA. Betadine doesn't solve the issue. Thanks.
I have pain in my upper one teeth from 5 days. I don't eat anything from left side teeth because of pain. What should I do please tell me.
When a small cavity isn't treated in time, the tooth decays badly that normal filling cannot solve the problem. In such cases, your dentist will probably advise you to undergo, a root canal. When performing a root canal, the dentist will remove the nerves and pulp within the tooth, clean the inside of the tooth and seal it. After this procedure your tooth will not sense anything and should be pain free.
However, in some cases you may still experience pain after root canal and there are four main causes of this pain:
- Swelling of ligament around the tooth: One of the signs that you need a root canal is swelling of the gums. Even after the nerves and pulp within the tooth are removed, the ligaments around the infected tooth may still be swollen. This can take some time before the tissue is normal again. In most cases this is the cause for pain after a root canal procedure.
- Damaged tissue: Part of the root canal procedure is to clean the insides of the tooth. Here the dentist must be very careful to not go beyond the tooth. In some cases the file used to clean the tooth may go beyond the root and damage the tissue there. Another possibility is that the sealant used to fill the tooth may go beyond the root, thus aggravating the tissue. This can take some time to heal and may cause pain.
- Excess filling: After the tooth has been cleaned, the dentist fills the tooth with a sealant. If excessive sealant is filled in the tooth, it may become taller than the surrounding teeth, which puts extra pressure on the tooth and results in soreness and pain. The dentist will have to remove the excess sealant in order to resolve this issue.
- Phantom pain: Phantom pain is rare when it comes to root canal. This occurs when the nerve leading up to the tooth still behaves like it were connected to the tooth despite the nerve within the tooth being completely removed. The peripheral nerves will need to be treated to resolve this issue.
In most cases, these events cannot be prevented. There is also no reason to expect that this is a symptom of your root canal being a failure. Stay in touch with your dentist and brush and floss your teeth regularly. You will soon notice the pain subsiding.